MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still check in here daily and read every post, but just don't have anything to add at this point. My prayer is that somehow, Jessica can be found and the person responsible for her disappearance will be found and held fully accountable.

I'm still checking back every day too. The family is doing a good job keeping Jessica's face out in the media. Hoping for the best <3

There are always a lot of what if in any problem. Usually you make some assumptions (Ididnt see a licence plate on the front in the video) one being that it is a Michigan car, two it is the abducting vehicle(no one has come forward to clear that vehicle) three it is not an alien space vehicle(improbable). At the rate they are clearing vehicles from the list that they compiled(seen in the chiefs hand) there should be less than two hundred left.

Michigan isn't the only state that doesn't require front license plates, so I can't assume that the van is from Michigan. It could just as easily be from Indiana that borders southern Michigan and doesn't require front license plates. Not to mention the possibility that the silver/grey minivan could have nothing to do with Jessica's disappearance. :moo:

Only Rear Plate Required

The nineteen states that require only one plate on the rear bumper are Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia.

Read more: States That Don't Require Front License Plates | eHow http://www.ehow.com/list_6088712_states-require-front-license-plates.html#ixzz2VA0Y4L5W

I wish she was found.
The headliner to that article scared me as I read it first as........
Jessica Heeringa rumor that she has been found squashed, by police chief.
I need more coffee!!!!

You're not kidding! That is one of the most confusing and poorly written headlines that I've ever seen :banghead:

From Find Jessica Heeringa FB:

WZZM 13 Grand Rapids
33 minutes ago ·
If you are seeing posts on Facebook that Jessica Heeringa has been found - not so. From Police Chief Shaw's twitter a few minutes ago - bb - @NSPDChiefShaw 7m
FALSE rumor circulating on FB that #jessicaheeringa was located. The Task Force is actively investigating. Call 231-72-CRIME with info.

wonder what is going on....feels like something is up.

There are suspicious comments on facebook. Either that or the ramblings of a crazy woman. Idk if it's been deleted by mods or not, but she acts like she knows what's going on. Yak Yak Yak. MHO

Hum, Mlive.com must read here...all of a sudden, there's Punctuation in their headline article! :)

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_rumor_that_sh.html

"Jessica Heeringa rumor, that she's been found, squashed by police chief".

There were some comments about the poorly written headline beneath the article, and the author responded by altering it. I taught high school Journalism and was aghast when I read that atrocious headline. :eek:

wonder what is going on....feels like something is up.

Strange that LE is so quick to deny that there's any truth to these rumors. If the rumors are unfounded, what reason would someone have to make this up? :waitasec:

OMG..I totally read that wrong!!
I thought the police chief squashed Jessica...and they found her. That scared the crap outta me.

This case has me so jumpy.

From the mlive article above: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_rumor_that_sh.html

Asked whether Heeringa had been found, Shaw replied: “Not that we’ve been told.”

“It’s a rumor,” he said.

The comment by Chief Shaw is rather strange. "Not that we've been told?" WTF! Does this seem weird to anyone else? I find it baffling. :moo:

What I was thinking that if it was valid, the person with info should and would have gone to police First, instead of wanting their 15 minutes of fame and making up ridiculous rumors/stories. If it indeed is true, this person has no regard for Jessica's family or the police for that matter. So I can see why Chief Shaw said, that they haven't been told, because they haven't received that info initially to themselves first, I take it,..... in my opinion.

There were some comments about the poorly written headline beneath the article, and the author responded by altering it. I taught high school Journalism and was aghast when I read that atrocious headline. :eek:

I know I shouldn't be laughing but that headline conjured up some crazy images and questions - a real head tilt indeed!

Pretty sad when all LE has to say is that no, she has not been found.

My gut feeling is the van is in Michigan. Be sure to report any vans being driven by men with shaved heads (he probably has done that by now.) I hope Jessica is safe and that her family stays strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo