MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAH has a boat I can confirm, and does some work in the holland area...

I wish we knew if he was questioned. He has been named here since the beginning! Someone who knows him needs to check things out IMO.

I'm really shocked that Jessica was reported missing so quickly after (and police immediately pursued it as an abduction), there is a sketch of a person of interest, and a description of a vehicle of interest yet nothing...............

Moresunshine posted about the vanity plate on the front of the minivan in the video. I called silent observer to see if they could pull the dealers name off the plate. We are in the summer now and can all put more energy into finding Jessica.

I'm really shocked that Jessica was reported missing so quickly after (and police immediately pursued it as an abduction), there is a sketch of a person of interest, and a description of a vehicle of interest yet nothing...............

Almost beats, or ties, the amount of evidence available quickly in the case of Holly Bobo. Her brother watched the whole thing happen and here we are, two-plus years later...

but it took them 3 days to consider it an abduction. those crucial first 3 days, wasted.

but it took them 3 days to consider it an abduction. those crucial first 3 days, wasted.

Jessica went missing Friday night April 26th. 911 was called about 11:15pm
This article was dated April 28th and they considered it an abduction then. They contacted friends and family first, which is pretty normal right? They check the closest and then move out? I'm not sure what they could have done that they didn't do.

http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/u...se-now-considered-an-abduction/#ixzz2RmElJnxM
Jessica Heeringa Case Now Considered An Abduction
Mich- Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said Sunday in a press conference that the case of the missing woman, Jessica Heeringa, is now an abduction case, based on evidence they have gathered at the scene.
Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/u...se-now-considered-an-abduction/#ixzz2VJIeuQWp

Jessica went missing Friday night April 26th. 911 was called about 11:15pm
This article was dated April 28th and they considered it an abduction then. They contacted friends and family first, which is pretty normal right? They check the closest and then move out? I'm not sure what they could have done that they didn't do.

http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/u...se-now-considered-an-abduction/#ixzz2RmElJnxM
Jessica Heeringa Case Now Considered An Abduction
Mich- Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said Sunday in a press conference that the case of the missing woman, Jessica Heeringa, is now an abduction case, based on evidence they have gathered at the scene.
Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/04/28/u...se-now-considered-an-abduction/#ixzz2VJIeuQWp

It was Sunday or Monday when they changed to probably abduction. So, those first crucial days were lost.

From the mlive article above: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/06/jessica_heeringa_rumor_that_sh.html

Asked whether Heeringa had been found, Shaw replied: “Not that we’ve been told.”

“It’s a rumor,” he said.

The comment by Chief Shaw is rather strange. "Not that we've been told?" WTF! Does this seem weird to anyone else? I find it baffling. :moo:

I hope they investigate whoever started that rumor. whomever took JH would have reason to create a distraction and blame JH for her own disappearance.

the pix her FB page is posting of her with her son are just heartbreaking.

Most LE wouldn't even consider an adult "missing" for 48 hours. Given the circumstances of Jessica's disappearance - the 911 call from a customer, her purse left on the counter at the Exxon station, her vehicle in the parking lot, her having told her fiancé that she would be home right after work, the witness to the man in the minivan contacted LE the following morning when she learned that JH was missing - the announcement that she was likely abducted was rather quick. All things considered, LE got the information about the missing young mother rather quickly. :moo:

Most LE wouldn't even consider an adult "missing" for 48 hours. Given the circumstances of Jessica's disappearance - the 911 call from a customer, her purse left on the counter at the Exxon station, her vehicle in the parking lot, her having told her fiancé that she would be home right after work, the witness to the man in the minivan contacted LE the following morning when she learned that JH was missing - the announcement that she was likely abducted was rather quick. All things considered, LE got the information about the missing young mother rather quickly. :moo:

This is so sad, so much information, but yet no information....Where are You Jessica??

Doesn't matter, they still have to check out family, and friends first and I don't even think it was 48 hours when they determined it was an abduction. imo.

ETA... I agree BetteDavisEyes, I think they got it out quickly too.

I keep trying to wrap my head around all of it.
~there was a body found in the lake..Not Jess but ID'd in 48 hours.
~another woman abducted in Mich. Not Jess. Home w/in 48 hours.

A month goes by.. no Jess. All the media coverage and nothing. No car, no Suspect either.

I can't think that this guy is hiding under our noses any longer. I have to say they went out of state or to Canada. JMHO

I keep trying to wrap my head around all of it.
~there was a body found in the lake..Not Jess but ID'd in 48 hours.
~another woman abducted in Mich. Not Jess. Home w/in 48 hours.

A month goes by.. no Jess. All the media coverage and nothing. No car, no Suspect either.

I can't think that this guy is hiding under our noses any longer. I have to say they went out of state or to Canada. JMHO

and if he is hiding locally, then he's been hiding that van, too for the past month, if indeed the van is involved. So maybe this person is hiding in plain sight with another vehicle to drive......
Or he high tailed it out of there and like you said went to another state or Canada.

Bumping for Jessica.
It makes me sad to see her on the last line on the forums page 1.......

Just a thought I wanted to throw out regarding the van and DRL. I drove a Toyota that had them but if I engaged the emergency brake pedal ONE click it would turn them off. I don't know if its possible to disengage the T&C, just wanted to add something to the conversation.

Treelights, I too was sad to see her at the bottom of the page!

Where is Jessica? And LE, what are you doing *right-this-minute* to find her?

Heartbreaking that she's still missing. Where are you Jessica??

I’ve been reading along on Jessica’s thread since the beginning. My gut instinct says this was a planned abduction. Also, if the early speculation that she was a witness in a fraud case (lottery ticket fraud, etc) is valid, imo she was abducted to keep her from testifying . If, on the other hand, she was not a witness, then another psychopath made his move to satisfy his sick fantasies. Although, I’d like to believe she is alive, sadly, I don’t get that feeling. Hope I’m wrong about that especially because of her precious little boy.

IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member