MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I totally agree, how do you ask for the communities support if you aren't going to search, and if the answer is, well, where do we start? Pick a place,any place and start Searching.Start the Search!!!!! I just don't understand.........

Right! I say start in the Manistee National Forest! Chicken wings can WAIT!
<Mod Snip>

"The sketch is a 10 out of 10". The sketch is 10 out of 10? Why hasn't the POI been identified?

1. The sketch is not a 10 out of 10.
2. The POI has shaved his head and grew a beard and not recognized yet.
3. The POI is not local and the abuduction news and sketch has not reached where he is from.
4. The LE has an idea who it is but no evidence.

"The sketch is a 10 out of 10". The sketch is 10 out of 10? Why hasn't the POI been identified?

1. The sketch is not a 10 out of 10.
2. The POI has shaved his head and grew a beard and not recognized yet.
3. The POI is not local and the abuduction news and sketch has not reached where he is from.
4. The LE has an idea who it is but no evidence.
I'm going with 1-3

If my child is taken in a vehicle, I AM STILL SCOURING EVERY HOUSE BETWEEN HERE AND TIMBUKTU, AND EVERYBODY BETTER SCOUR THE LAND UNTIL THEY FIND MY CHILD!!! What kind of parent presumes that their child is still alive, so they sit and collect money instead of putting one foot in front of the other and hustling ? Infuriating! It makes me think the family has set this whole scenario up to make a few bucks!

:silenced:

Right! I say start in the Manistee National Forest! Chicken wings can WAIT!
<Mod Snip>!

I say if they Have to take the WINGS WITH THEM, and SEARCH, do it!!! Put it in a bucket like their "competitors", and just Search!!!!!! S-E-A-R-C-H!!
And if they think she is alive, maybe they will FIND HER ALIVE, and if she is not alive, then this will give a resolution to atleast knowing if she is alive or not, and maybe they will find clues as to who took her.....
But not searching, is like not ever finding her............Strange. Why is that?

I say if they Have to take the WINGS WITH THEM, and SEARCH, do it!!! Put it in a bucket like their "competitors", and just Search!!!!!! S-E-A-R-C-H!!
And if they think she is alive, maybe they will FIND HER ALIVE, and if she is not alive, then this will give a resolution to atleast knowing if she is alive or not, and maybe they will find clues as to who took her.....
But not searching, is like not ever finding her............Strange. Why is that?

It calls to mind this one case I watched on some detective show. A woman arranged for this guy to kidnap her for ransom. They were having an affair. She ended up telling everyone he raped her, but there were tape recordings of the two of them in the hotel room during the time she was missing, which proved she was in on it. I think she was arrested. Anyway.....for whatever reason some of the hinky details of this case bring that case to mind. For what it's worth.

I really don't believe this is some sophisticated scheme to make money. Let me just say without sounding rude to the family, hopefully..... I don't see anyone in this family having what it takes to plan and execute something like this that LE would not catch onto in 5 minutes.

I really don't believe this is some sophisticated scheme to make money. Let me just say without sounding rude to the family, hopefully..... I don't see anyone in this family having what it takes to plan and execute something like this that LE would not catch onto in 5 minutes.

I hope you are right, Flutterby, I hope you are right.

However, one does question the wisdom of a LE agency that prohibits volunteer searches for a missing person, and doesn't question the family's own failure to search. On the other hand, LE was all over Scott Peterson when he failed to search for Laci. He knew where she was so he didn't need to search. It raises eyebrows.

Same goes for the folks running the FB site ;)

I am at a loss to explain so many things in this case. I really want Jessica found for her sake and for her family's sake, but I live here, you know. I want whoever is responsible put away where he can't steal people anymore! This is my home and I don't want to be afraid here. It's one thing to have that vague sense that a predator could be anywhere. It's another to KNOW there is one who is probably within a stone's throw of you, your family, your friends. And you know if someone gets away with this, they are not going to check it off their bucket list and be done with it. They are going to do it again. It makes me sick to my stomach.

I found three interesting articles regarding missing blond hair females.

The first article has details concerning six blonde hair females that disappeared during the month of April.

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2013/05/six-petite-blonde-look-likes-have-gone.html

The second article mentions a common denominator among the missing females involving the use of social media.

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2013/06/private-eye-kayla-sharrows-view-on.html

The last article will scare the beejeebers out of everyone. :scared:

It mentions the possibility of a predator stalking petite blonde females by using Geo-tagging info from the photos of the missing females posted on social media sites.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...-kidnapped-were-they-geo-tracked-on-facebook/

But why the focus on blondes? Everybody is on facebook. A lot of redheads are missing. And brunettes. In MOST cases, the suspect turns out to be someone the victim knew (aquaintance, family, friend).

But why the focus on blondes? Everybody is on facebook. A lot of redheads are missing. And brunettes. In MOST cases, the suspect turns out to be someone the victim knew (aquaintance, family, friend).

Among the blondes pictured, how many are unmarried mothers with a young child? Just curious.

But why the focus on blondes?

Because there is a predator out there that is seeking a certain type of female.

All of the missing women had the following common denominators:

1. All had long blonde hair that were parted in the middle.

2. All were in the same height, weight, and age group.

3. All had good looks.

4. All had posted risque photos with bios and locations of themselves on facebook.

The family is considered Victims, no bashing, you can discuss them with what we know at this time through the media and law enforcement. We are not going to discuss whether or not the family is doing enough.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member