MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I would like to believe she is still alive, i would be very surprised. Unless she was abducted by someone who was obsessed with her, I don't see a point in her being kept alive. And the more I think about the case, the more I think it was related in some way to something she was involved in.

According to various people reporting on FB the man arrested JA got into trouble in the past with one of the relatives of the coworkers of the station. This could be a repeat of previous behavior.

Much as I would like to believe she is still alive, i would be very surprised. Unless she was abducted by someone who was obsessed with her, I don't see a point in her being kept alive. And the more I think about the case, the more I think it was related in some way to something she was involved in.

In an interview early in the case, Shelly Heeringa, Jessica's mother, made no secret about her daughter having not been perfect at times in her young life. SH went on to say that Jessica "had changed her life now that she had her son, Zevyn, to provide for and raise". If Jessica's disappearance is somehow related to "something that she was involved in", I'm inclined to believe that it is from her past rather than more recent activities. :moo:

Given that family members describe Jessica as being strong and feisty, I think about Elizabeth Smart who outwitted her captors after having been kidnapped from her home at age 14. Elizabeth's family never gave up looking for their daughter/sister who was eventually rescued nine months after her abduction. I'm not ready to concede that the young mother is deceased, and I hope and :please: daily that Jessica will come home to her family and little boy soon.

Two witnesses present at the station the night Jessica was abducted observed JA there between 1015 and 1030. He was a regular at the station and had some kind of relationship with her.

Haven't been on WS for a few weeks so haven't been able to read up about JH here. But I have seen some of what was going on on FB. And yeah it's all kind of a little confusing but aparently some of them close to Jessica seem to think one of the gas station clearks had something to do with it or els knows way more then she is letting anyone know. IDK what to think.

ww.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/06/west_michigan_agencies_dealing.html
Captain Jack Dykstra says that they are still searching for Jessica Heeringa.

I think an outside agency needs to be called in. jmo.

There's a PI that worked the Nicholas Barclay case; he appears on the amaaaaazing documentary "The Imposter"...I wonder if he is around taking cases anymore...might be worth a shot to look him up! <note to self>

:loveyou:

Someone may talk if their job faces reduced hours or closure

Checking in on JH's thread...

glad to hear about the boycotting of this gas station...

seems the owner should have thought about this being a consequence as he avoided putting up surveillance cams... Even after he was instructed to!

since there is not a great deal of evidence that he has a conscience... Then hurting his wallet may make a difference to him... As well as sending a message to others who may know something about Jessica's disappearance...

JMO

I think an outside agency needs to be called in. jmo.

There were offers by outside search agencies that were declined by LE early in the case. LE agencies involved in the investigation determined that ground searches were unnecessary since Jessica had been taken from the gas station in a vehicle. The lack of grid/ground searches in this case has always been baffling :waitasec:

There are private investigators currently working the case: One who was hired by a local TV station, the other hired by Jessica's family/friends using donations from various fund-raising activities. I hope that the PIs can piece together the puzzle about what happened to Jessica, who took her, and the motive for her abduction. Maybe they will be successful in locating the young mother and bringing her home to her family. :moo:

Haven't been on WS for a few weeks so haven't been able to read up about JH here. But I have seen some of what was going on on FB. And yeah it's all kind of a little confusing but aparently some of them close to Jessica seem to think one of the gas station clearks had something to do with it or els knows way more then she is letting anyone know. IDK what to think.

Much of what is posted on FJHFB is gossip, rumor, speculation, and personal opinions of the contributors. There's no way to tell how much, if any, of the local scuttlebutt is true, and we can't discuss it as factual information in the ongoing investigation. That said, I hope that NSPD and the PIs who are on the case have folks monitoring the FB page and considering the possibilities that there are people who might have information about Jessica's captor/s, her whereabouts, and/or the reason that she was abducted.

Where is Jessica Heeringa? Someone knows. :moo:

Much of what is posted on FJHFB is gossip, rumor, speculation, and personal opinions of the contributors. There's no way to tell how much, if any, of the local scuttlebutt is true, and we can't discuss it as factual information in the ongoing investigation. That said, I hope that NSPD and the PIs who are on the case have folks monitoring the FB page and considering the possibilities that there are people who might have information about Jessica's captor/s, her whereabouts, and/or the reason that she was abducted.

Where is Jessica Heeringa? Someone knows. :moo:
Well stated, my gut feel is the people they are accusing have nothing to do with it. The Find JH Facebook page has lost it's objective. I've checked out. Bunch of rookies running it. They have good intentions however it's turning in to a gossip mill.

Im wondering if the badly decomposed woman's body that was found was her, as it was found less than a mile from Nadeau Road interchange on I 75..

Im wondering if the badly decomposed woman's body that was found was her, as it was found less than a mile from Nadeau Road interchange on I 75..

sorry...

I missed this discovery report...

would you be ever so kind to supply a link?

Treats for your effort...

:coffeeup: :cupcake:

:seeya:

sorry...

I missed this discovery report...

would you be ever so kind to supply a link?

Treats for your effort...

:coffeeup: :cupcake:

:seeya:

ww.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/06/west_michigan_agencies_dealing.html
Here is one report of a body. There may be others . This person is not Jessic.:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member