MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a candle light vigil for Jessica at the points mall sat Oct 26 from 6-8 pm.

I see there is ref to a Help Find JH FB Page- this is NOT a page it is a FB group If you're really interested in following her case; the group is the place to go

Is this the group that moved over from WS? I've always kind of wondered what they were able to come up with away from the stricter regs of this board. I've followed the case from the beginning (actually how I discovered WS!!) but only recently signed up for an account because I had too many tabs open and needed any easier way to keep track of the cases I was following. :)

Is this the group that moved over from WS? I've always kind of wondered what they were able to come up with away from the stricter regs of this board. I've followed the case from the beginning (actually how I discovered WS!!) but only recently signed up for an account because I had too many tabs open and needed any easier way to keep track of the cases I was following. :)

No; this is not the FB "extension" of this post. The extension group can't be linked because it's secret. Sadly, there was not much interest.

The vigil on sat 6-8 is at the mall next to the station at 1196E sternberg rd 49444 Norton Shores Mi . Please bring a candle.

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post so I will add another. Saturday at the vigil will be very cold and probably raining. So to keep everyone healthy so they can continue to work on ways to find Jessica take a rain coat and sweater. I always take my favorite trench coat. It even kept the rain off in the Cuban rainforest during a storm.

Early snow has fallen in west Michigan. I hope this will not discourage the sportsmen ,websleuths , and PIs that are looking for Jessica.

Most of us who follow this case won't be able to attend the vigil tomorrow, but we can light candles and pray along with those in attendance.

For Jessica: :rose:

:loveyou:
http://www.woodtv.com/news/local/muskegon-county/6-months-since-jessica-was-abducted

Updated: Friday, October 25, 2013, 6:19 AM EDT
Published: Friday, October 25, 2013, 5:43 AM EDT

Video at link
LE has been discouraged because all of their tips have been speculation. A fisherman gives them a concrete tip. Something is in the lake . One search for the object was made. The end. TES has sometimes searched the same area 7 times and finally found the object they were looking for. more serches need to be made.

Even Chief Shaw is fed up with FJH FB page. Bunch of baseless gossip and rumors on there.

Baseless and salacious: Sex, lies, illicit affairs, drama, petty jealousies, illegal drugs, he said/she said, etc. All might be fodder for a trashy novel or soap opera script, but rarely do these histrionics occur simultaneously in real life. :moo:

Thoughts and prayers for Jessica, her family, her fiancé, and her dear little boy, Zevyn. :rose:

Even Chief Shaw is fed up with FJH FB page. Bunch of baseless gossip and rumors on there.

Unfortunately that site has a lot of really intense people on there- they will come up with some really out there ideas, then be upset that the police are not following up on them. They threaten to post addresses of people they think are involved. They post insulting comments about the Witness ( and she apparently makes equally nasty comments back...) It is like a giant Middle School on there sometimes!

Baseless and salacious: Sex, lies, illicit affairs, drama, petty jealousies, illegal drugs, he said/she said, etc. All might be fodder for a trashy novel or soap opera script, but rarely do these histrionics occur simultaneously in real life. :moo:

Thoughts and prayers for Jessica, her family, her fiancé, and her dear little boy, Zevyn. :rose:

Aren't you describing every small town and/or ritzy corporate setting in America? lol (kind of)!

For some reason, it surprised me to read they were searching a lake with Jessica's case in mind. Wonder if LE received a tip they consider reliable from someone earlier. I know they say a fisherman made a report but maybe LE received other earlier tips surrounding the lake too.

When I read about the fisherman hooking canvas in the lake I immediately thought of Venus Stewart. Her husband bought canvas just before he dissapeared her. She could be in that lake as well. They both need to be looked for. More searches of that lake need to be done!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/272053/14/Vigil-to-mark-6-months-since-Jessica-disappeared

Vigil for Jessica Heering to mark 6 months since her disappearance

Half a year ago, late on a Friday night, Jessica Heeringa disappeared. This weekend, her family will hold a vigil a vigil to mark six months without her.

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/229242601.html

Police Press Ahead on Clerk's Disappearance

Police investigating the disappearance a 25-year-old woman from her job at a western Michigan gas station nearly six months ago say they continue to press ahead on the investigation.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/10/26/police-still-investigating-disappearance-of-jessica-heeringa/

Police Still Investigating Disappearance Of Jessica Heeringa

Police investigating the disappearance a 25-year-old woman from her job at a western Michigan gas station nearly six months ago continue to press ahead on the investigation and hold out hope she will be found alive.

Jessica Heeringa disappeared April 26 before she was set to close the station in Norton Shores. Police think she was taken against her will by someone she likely knew. Police said there was no indication of a robbery, as Heeringa’s purse, vehicle and other items were left behind at the scene. DNA testing showed a small amount of blood found outside the gas station belonged to Heeringa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member