MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, coffee isn't even helping me today! will try making the next pot a little stronger! it was the fb posts I wanted to see!

:seeya::seeya:
think it might be jesse james that youre talking about. have seen his comments on one or other of the Jessica heeringa fb pages.

He was the one. His dog is missing he thinks SANDRA Bullock has it.:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

:seeya::seeya:

He was the one. His dog is missing he thinks SANDRA Bullock has it.:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

What? Are we talking about the Jesse James who Sandra Bullock was once married to? The motorcycle/actor dude? He searches for missing peeps? I am soooo lost!

What? Are we talking about the Jesse James who Sandra Bullock was once married to? The motorcycle/actor dude? He searches for missing peeps? I am soooo lost!

I think that might be goldenbear's sense of humor kicking in.....

no, wasn't being smart! there is a jesse james on the fb page. he is a private investigator or bounty hunter or something...

There were two new entries on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook last night that have been deleted :eek: The posts were from the same person (female) who said that she has suspicions about who might be involved in Jessica's disappearance and challenges the individual/s to come forward with information.

I'm convinced that there are folks who know what happened to Jessica and who is responsible. They have provided tips to LE but there isn't sufficient evidence to warrant an arrest/s and guarantee a conviction. :moo:

I have started a card file of local non profit org. and the Missing You foundation is the first entry I suspect the groups in Michigan have a lot of experience. Thanks to all who sleuthed out the information.

The admin of the FJH FB page has posted a call to action tonight, directing posters to post on the NSPD FB page.

IMO...MOO..and all the disclaimers...Jessica is very fortunate to have Carrie (admin for FJH FB) in her corner. Nearly anything and everything that has been done on Jessica's behalf is because of her. Keep in mind that Carrie has never met Jessica, never knew her family before she disappeared, and has taken quite a bit of abuse on the FB page for things that have nothing to do with her. I wish every missing person had a Carrie.

The admin of the FJH FB page has posted a call to action tonight, directing posters to post on the NSPD FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/NORTONSHORESPOLICE

There is NO PLACE TO POST on the Norton Shores Police Department facebook page unless it is posted under one of their posts that is UNRELATED to Jessica, as there is a Comment section on those shared posts, or a Recommendations post,but looks like they don't make it easy to voice opinions.

https://www.facebook.com/NORTONSHORESPOLICE

There is NO PLACE TO POST on the Norton Shores Police Department facebook page unless it is posted under one of their posts that is UNRELATED to Jessica, as there is a Comment section on those shared posts, or a Recommendations post,but looks like they don't make it easy to voice opinions.

Snail-mail might not be popular these days, but if NSPD started getting lots of letters, they just might sit up and take notice!

I have a question for all of you super-sleuthers. How common is it for a missing person not to be found mainly because of lazy/shoddy/inept police work? I really haven't followed many cases closely at all. TIA

I fear Jessica's case is going cold.

What are you guys sleuthing these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members