MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparta’s bike-riding gas station robber will spend 10 to 50 years in prison

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/spartas_bike-riding_gas_statio.html

He's from Sparta (and Jessica had lived in Sparta).
I wonder when he shaved his head?

I gotta say, the guy in the first video, not so much IMO, but when I saw the guy in the second video pop up on my screen, I actually said OMG out loud, this guy looks identical to the police sketch. It looks like he shaves his head you can see the stubble growing out.

The perp in Jessica's case doesn't fit the MO of a robber:

- All of the money was left out in the open
- She was working alone, petite, and would have been easy to overtake in a robbery

He got what he came for - and it was her.

- She was working alone, petite, and would have been easy to overtake in a robbery

Exactly. I agree.

Men are very complex, at the same time they can be robbers,abductors, car thieves,etc. This person may have a metal storage unit where he keeps the things he steals and abducts. The air in one of those storage units has been calculated to last about 3 days. An
abducted person about 3 days without water. All places such a person has access to needs to be searched.

Its Sunday in Norton Shores and raining. Hunting season starts in 3 days. My favorite binoculars are 11x80 and 4x30. The first pair is the most I can hold. And the second is for large areas of the sky or forest(or fast moving objects). I feel Jessica is not far away from where she was abducted. If we continue to follow the nearby crimes something will break.

These are good points; however, I've seen in other cases where abductors have also committed robberies (latest example, RAT). Perhaps she recognized him, or the robbery somehow went bad and he decided to take a hostage, or maybe he spontaneously decided to take her instead of the money for his own sick reasons, or maybe to make it not look like it could be anyway related to a robbery...no telling...

I do see a likeness to the sketch...We'll see if LE rules him out.

I gotta say, the guy in the first video, not so much IMO, but when I saw the guy in the second video pop up on my screen, I actually said OMG out loud, this guy looks identical to the police sketch. It looks like he shaves his head you can see the stubble growing out.

OMG yes! On that Picture he really looks like the sketch - IMO too. Crazy! But of course we never know how accurate the sketch is and maybe this guy always shaves his head.

Interesting. When looking at the comments to this article, one person states that he/she believes a tear tattoo indicates that the tattoo-ee killed someone and that this person possibly killed 3 people.

He clearly has three tear tattoos on his face.

OMG yes! On that Picture he really looks like the sketch - IMO too. Crazy! But of course we never know how accurate the sketch is and maybe this guy always shaves his head.

In this particular case, I'm not sure that the "sketch" can be trusted to be even a remote likeness of the real perp in the case. Both the description of the abductor and the silver minivan are questionable, and I'm a tad dubious about their accuracy. LE, too, seems to have backed off from their initial support of the sketch and the alleged vehicle that was used in Jessica's abduction. For all we know, the witness' reports might be bogus. :moo:

Interesting. When looking at the comments to this article, one person states that he/she believes a tear tattoo indicates that the tattoo-ee killed someone and that this person possibly killed 3 people.

He clearly has three tear tattoos on his face.

I think the bike riding robber-Jason Michael Warfield resembles the sketch closely. Very closely.

Yet, LE really leaves me confused as to whether we can trust any of the reports from witnesses or on the van.

I also saw those comments and while looking at his mugs from 2011 he did not have those teardrop tattoo's, so those are newer-

Thanks to everyone who is keeping Jessica at the forefront. This case just hurts my heart and angers me as well.

jmo

I think the bike riding robber-Jason Michael Warfield resembles the sketch closely. Very closely.

Yet, LE really leaves me confused as to whether we can trust any of the reports from witnesses or on the van.

I also saw those comments and while looking at his mugs from 2011 he did not have those teardrop tattoo's, so those are newer-

Thanks to everyone who is keeping Jessica at the forefront. This case just hurts my heart and angers me as well.

jmo

ITA. I was dubious about the witness' accounts even before LE seemed to distance themselves from the silver minivan and the "perfect 10" sketch of the alleged perp.

I wish that those who have any information regarding Jessica's disappearance would spill the beans. I believe that there are at least a handful of folks who know at least a few details about who took Jessica and her possible whereabouts. It's time for these people to do the right thing: Go to LE and tell them what you know. Jessica's family has waited long enough for someone to come forward with information about what happened to their loved one. :moo:

Zevyn has a right to know what happened to his mother. Shelly deserves to know what happened to her daughter. And Dakota deserves to know what happened to his fiancee. Not to mention whoever did this needs to be off the streets.

Where are you Jessica?

I keep reading remarks about hunting season approaching and how hopes are that someone will stumble upon something. Had there been ground and grid searches allowed, she might have been found months ago. I keep up with this case and this thread, and I pray for answers. But I will never forget the utter disregard shown to Jessica. This investigation has been truly despicable. If hunters do find her..........I hope heads roll.

Not related to Jessica, but since we have been talking about his, a hunter found some remains here in Colorado yesterday:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223203

CO - Jefferson Co., Human Remains Found in Remote Area by Elk Hunter, Sep'13

On Tuesday approximately 721,000 hunters will be eligible to start hunting. There is no age limit on hunters. Children need a license and safety certificate. About half the hunters hunt on private land as well as public land. Other hunters just private or just public land. The forests have not been extensively traveled since last hunting season. It is expected that there will be some new information come out from the hunters about Jessica or other missing people. It will be bow hunting first .

jmo

Good eye! So between June 2011 and November 2012, JMW got the teardrop tatoo.
http://www.justmugshots.com/michigan/mason-county/15330253

He's always bald though, at least in his mugs from June 2011, November 2012 and June 2013.

Good sleuthing woe it probably isn"t him. Big bad guys like him don't usually wear wigs ever. However LE needs to question him abut Jessica anyway. Both of these men we have discssed this weekend are near a fast moving highway that can take them to Norton Shores very quickly.

Men are very complex, at the same time they can be robbers,abductors, car thieves,etc. This person may have a metal storage unit where he keeps the things he steals and abducts. The air in one of those storage units has been calculated to last about 3 days. An
abducted person about 3 days without water. All places such a person has access to needs to be searched.

:waitasec: Respectfully bolded by me, but I haven't met a complex man yet.

(Sorry....I couldn't pass this up!)

I cannot believe there is still no news about Jessica it has been 5 months now way too long. Jessica's family must be going crazy with worry. Every time I get a new email I hope it is an alert with news.

I hope the hunters find some evidence but hopefully not remains.

Hunting licences for wolves have almost sold out in one day. No news on the number of hunters planning to hunt tomorrow. Even if hunters discover clothing or other items in the forest there will probably be a lag time of about two days before it reaches the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member