MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox17online.com/2014/04/23/f...nd-crime-scene-photos-unveiled/#axzz2zlY5BG38

This is wow... More info than I have seen yet. I don't recall a measurement of the blood found before now. 2"x3" is more than a couple of drops which is what I have thought it was up until now.
The witnesses too. Didn't realize it was a manager and she thought Jessica might be stealing so that is why they watched? What!?

Wow! Ok, now we finally have some details! The cash drawer was NOT on the counter, as we had previously believed. It was in the back room on top of the safe.

A 2"X3" blood stain is much bigger than I thought. I was thinking maybe quarter-sized, max.

Jessica's purse was not on or under the counter, but in the back room.

Jessica's boyfriend was at Exxon shortly before she disappeared, we knew that. But did we also know that he was seen driving past the next morning? I don't remember hearing this.

Does anyone know what color Rotor Rooter and Rapid Rooter vans are? I'm off to look this up.

It appears they are white, so by boyfriend I think they are referring to the brother of the witness. Soooooo many silver vans! The witness's family owns one. The creepy area gas station stalker guy drives one. Dude talking to Jessica at the pump was driving one. Witnesses report seeing one at Exxon that night, and it shows up on 3 store cameras heading away from Exxon.

Wow! Ok, now we finally have some details! The cash drawer was NOT on the counter, as we had previously believed. It was in the back room on top of the safe.

A 2"X3" blood stain is much bigger than I thought. I was thinking maybe quarter-sized, max.

Jessica's boyfriend was at Exxon shortly before she disappeared, we knew that. But did we also know that he was seen driving past the next morning? I don't remember hearing this.

Does anyone know what color Rotor Rooter and Rapid Rooter vans are? I'm off to look this up.
In the article, there's mention of Jessica's boyfriend and his work van. Is this boyfriend the fiancé or the man that Jessica had been in a previous relationship? I thought her fiancé was unemployed and that was the reason for Jessica's working extra hours.

In this WoodTV8 video of Jess Ammerman:
Cleared person of interest: 'They asked me if I took her' - YouTube

At 1 minute 14 seconds JA says to the reporter:
"Drove past, saw the cop cars, first thought they got robbed then more and more cops showed up, then I found out she was missing."

The reporter mentions that soon the police turned their questions to him.

Then at 1 minute 48 seconds into the video, JA says,
"That was probably when I was at the station that night that I figured out why I was there. They asked me if I took her somewhere, um, they asked if I knew who did."

From the new article:
" While talking to officers, the manager observed JESSICA’s reported boyfriend drive past the store in a work vehicle. He was contacted to come to the Exxon station and was questioned by officers."

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/23/f...nd-crime-scene-photos-unveiled/#ixzz2zljrw5Ib
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/23/f...me-scene-photos-unveiled/#3qIFWSecuVfzkeeg.99

So there we have it folks. Finally in MSM...boyfriend JA, boyfriend RF and fiance Dakota.

I really don't understand why this info is all coming out a year later. How can the public help when they only know half of the story? I hope this new info somehow helps find Jessica.

I really don't understand why this info is all coming out a year later. How can the public help when they only know half of the story? I hope this new info somehow helps find Jessica.

Well at least now there is a MSM article about the last purchase being a lighter! I searched and searched and searched and couldn't find this info previously, as it was considered rumor until it was in MSM.
I agree with you though, that I don't understand why all of this info was not released sooner.
It did answer many questions we had asked through the months.
Although it leaves several unanswered questions....where is Jessica, who took her, and why.......
IMOO.

From the new video, Jessica was in the habit of propping the back door open to smoke or talk with friends. The trash barrel was near the door, was as if she had opened the door so she could pull the barrel out and was ambushed right then.

LE has 3-4 persons of interest at this time.

Timeline and pictures at link.

http://fox17online.com/2014/04/23/f...nd-crime-scene-photos-unveiled/#axzz2zloIqAS7

And its things like this that make me feel like they will make an arrest someday. I've also always have had that gut feeling in this case. I sure hope they do.

The thing is that if she was ambushed well propping the door open then that means IMO this person or persons new Jessica well. They new her habits.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

http://fox17online.com/2014/04/23/f...nd-crime-scene-photos-unveiled/#axzz2zlY5BG38

"We’ve also learned more about investigator’s key witnesses. Police say one was the gas station manager, watching the store closely that night because she thought Jessica was stealing."

"Neither obtained the license plate number, as they had no reason to believe a crime had occurred."

"It was not uncommon for JESSICA to prop open the rear door and turn off the store’s rear security light so she could smoke cigarettes behind the store or allow friends to enter via the rear door."

These quotes are from the link above.

Why would the witnesses first impressions be that Jessica was stealing???
Then after continued watching, they decide not to get the license plate number because they believe no crime was committed, but yet a Crime was committed!! Jessica is gone!!
It was not uncommon for Jessica to turn off the lights and have a smoke in the back and even have friends enter thru the back, so why would their first impression be theft was occurring, so they had to stop and watch......
And it is odd to me, that this witness's brother had a relationship with Jessica, per MSM. and automatically the witnesses aren't thinking about friends going in the back, but thinking that Jessica was stealing.......This explanation is odd to me.
And yeah, interesting to note that the witness knows several of the persons of interest, and even tells the cops that she sees one of Jessica's "reported" boyfriends drive by, so he is called in to the station.....
IMOO.

Trying to think about how this whole thing might have happened and fit the theory to the few facts known:

Suppose someone (don't know if one or two) had Jessica ringing up a sale and then stuck a knife to her, or hit her on the head. Now she is down on the floor or maybe she was caught and supported before hitting the floor but maybe he takes her out the back door so he could wrap her up in something which would make it less likely he would be spotted putting her in his vehicle and maybe he needed to tie her up or tape her up too.

I wonder if a rug or runner of some sort is missing from the place inside . . .or maybe a large trash bag or two? or if he had brought something of his own to wrap her in. (I think they should have checked the trashbag roll for fingerprints.)

Or maybe he just pulled his vehicle as close to the back as possible and bundled her right in to it.

Some people have a van tricked out as a rape van, complete with ropes and tie-down cargo loops fitted up so the victim can be tied down.
I remember reading of a case where the guy tried to kidnap a young woman right after a track meet at school. He parked right in a busy parking lot and grabbed her and dragged her right into his van in front of everyone, just as if an angry parent was disciplining a wayward daughter by making her get in the van to be taken home . . . but he was caught.
They found his tricked out van and his abduction kit and a shovel for disposal later. I think he was a contractor but not sure. . . .

Anyway, although this could easily have been what happened here it does not quite have the same feel. Instead of grabbing her and just right away hauling her into a prepared van this seems to have required pulling the van behind the building and then putting her into the van that way.

Seems all he wanted was the young woman. He did not even take time to look for cash as her purse had over $400 according to the news report I just read. (Thanks to another websleuths good post.)

This has very disturbing earmarks to it. This could have been a hit or an abduction by a serial offender. I think probably the latter at this point.
In my opinion: If not caught this person will do this again.

There is a third and a fourth very very less likely scenario but I do not want to speak of them at present.

Oh and another thing I've noticed and seen happen a lot is when an employee is stealing they tend to say that they think someone els was stealing before anyone els catches it.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Curious why Jessica would have to shut off the back light to have a smoke? I go by the station a lot and unless you were at the car wash... I dont think you could see. To me would look weirder to turn off the light... smoke for a few min... turn the light back on...

I also wonder WHY Jessicas friends would need to come in the back door to visit with her. It is a store. People come on in the front and nothing would look suspicious at all. They could stand around and chat... if a customer came in, they could just stop visiting for a few... no reason to hide in the back room.

I suspect there is more to the story- stealing? Or did they suspect she was dealing drugs?

Why would the cash drawer be in the back? Unless she took it there to keep an eye on it when she was in the back room?

"11:00 pm (approx.): An Exxon manager and her husband were riding their motorcycles eastbound on Sternberg Road when she saw a silver minivan slowly enter the north drive of the Exxon station from the service drive of the Points Mall. The van drove behind the Exxon station and did a U-turn. Its headlights went out as it pulled behind the store facing west. The manager suspected JESSICA may be in the process of stealing from Exxon, so she turned around on Harvey Street to return to the store. The manager and her husband drove to the Points Mall west of the Exxon station and parked in the lot so they could see the north and west sides of the Exxon station. There were no other vehicles in the lot except for JESSICA’s. The manager saw a figure standing at the rear of the van and noticed the van’s rear hatch was open. The figure shut the rear hatch and quickly opened it again. It appeared as though the figure was adjusting something in the rear of the van, and then closed the hatch again. The manager noted that the figure’s head was just above the roof of the van. The figure then walked to the driver’s door, got into the van, and began driving westbound on the service drive."
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/24/f...me-scene-photos-unveiled/#c5LB5GWCm85UOHvm.99

uhm..the stories aren't matching up here.. Manager says there were no other vehicles in the lot..911 Caller said different..

Remember about the 911 caller and the extra car? The pieces are starting to fit..c'mon LE.. MOO

In the picture showing the trash can in front of the door.... how would anyone take her out BACK that way without moving the trash can? And if they took her out front... why would her blood be in the back?
Why would she have been counting the drawer that early... according to the article it appeared to have been counted for the next shift... was she concerned enough about something that she wanted to close down early - so she was not leaving, alone, when someone thought she would be?

I did notice that the witness said there were no other cars, but the customer said there was. I'd love to see this addressed by LE. Whose car, besides Jessica's, was at the station that night?

Stories are not adding up. They don't make sense. And instead of pieces falling into place as we more details are released, the witness accounts are making less and less sense IMO

It would've been nice to have some of this information a little bit earlier, not that it really clears anything up. I'm just more confused, and now because it's a year later I can't even remember everything that I thought I knew in the first place!

11:10 pm (approx.): A male customer arrived at the gas station, pulled up to the pump, and attempted to purchase gasoline. He was unable to do so, as the pump would not activate. He entered the store, believing that the clerk (JESSICA) may have been in the back room and not aware of his presence at the pump. He was unable to locate JESSICA. Upon exiting the store, he spoke with a female customer and called 911.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/24/f...nd-crime-scene-photos-unveiled/#ixzz2znsN79mO
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/24/f...me-scene-photos-unveiled/#VFAyQSspDFex0CP9.99

So did another female customer pull up soon after the male one, and this is the other car he referred to in the call?

I don't think I like the manager's story, it all just seems pretty weird to me.

"11:00 pm (approx.): An Exxon manager and her husband were riding their motorcycles eastbound on Sternberg Road when she saw a silver minivan slowly enter the north drive of the Exxon station from the service drive of the Points Mall. The van drove behind the Exxon station and did a U-turn. Its headlights went out as it pulled behind the store facing west. The manager suspected JESSICA may be in the process of stealing from Exxon, so she turned around on Harvey Street to return to the store. The manager and her husband drove to the Points Mall west of the Exxon station and parked in the lot so they could see the north and west sides of the Exxon station. There were no other vehicles in the lot except for JESSICA’s. The manager saw a figure standing at the rear of the van and noticed the van’s rear hatch was open. The figure shut the rear hatch and quickly opened it again. It appeared as though the figure was adjusting something in the rear of the van, and then closed the hatch again. The manager noted that the figure’s head was just above the roof of the van. The figure then walked to the driver’s door, got into the van, and began driving westbound on the service drive."
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/24/f...me-scene-photos-unveiled/#c5LB5GWCm85UOHvm.99

uhm..the stories aren't matching up here.. Manager says there were no other vehicles in the lot..911 Caller said different..

So did the spying manager even go in the station after the van left? Thinks she is stealing and sees a strange man messing with the back doors of the van while its backed up at the Backdoor, but at the end of it all doesn't think anything is going on??? Why not? I'm not buying this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member