MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dakotah serving community service? Will he serve jail time? Being busted for drugs 3 times, are there any consequences, when it is illegal in the state of Michigan?
IMOO.

i work in non traditional ways cebee. One ofmy main sources is SpotCrime.com also peiople on the ground. I was not thinking of Detroit when I posted allthough peopleon the ground have informed me it is increasing there. IMO it appears on spot crime reports that the cities immediately around Norton Shores have increasing numbers of crime.

i believe there were 3 shootings this last week in muskegon.

a mother was out jogging her usual route, when her body was found it was assumed to be a hit and run, they found a bullet in her head.

The shootings last week...2 were the normal (sadly) gang/drug dealing related turf stuff, a third was sort of related in that the victim chased some people who stole his brother's car and was shot while pursuing them. The guy who was arrested for that shooting is one of these hood/turf war people. The fourth was the mom who was jogging. That is the only one of the four that is inconsistant with normal summer time crime around here. I say normal, but it's really only gotten bad with guns in the last 5 years or so. I don't know what to think about the female jogger. It feels personal. She wasn't robbed or raped. I know several people who know her. Nobody can imagine her having enemies.

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1070314#.U8V3T_ldVwt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BENZIE CO. -- The Benzie County Sheriff's office is investigating a body that was found while extinguishing a brush fire in Benzie County on Sunday.

The Inland Township Fire Department located the fire behind a residential neighborhood off of Lamb Rd and US-31.

According to the Benzie County Sheriff's office, the body was ruled to be a white female but has not been positively identified.

Any information regarding the fire please contact the Benzie County Sheriff's office at (23)-882-7263.

*** I understand this is a few hours away, but you never know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BENZIE CO. -- The Benzie County Sheriff's office is investigating a body that was found while extinguishing a brush fire in Benzie County on Sunday.

The Inland Township Fire Department located the fire behind a residential neighborhood off of Lamb Rd and US-31.

According to the Benzie County Sheriff's office, the body was ruled to be a white female but has not been positively identified.

Any information regarding the fire please contact the Benzie County Sheriff's office at (23)-882-7263.

A female body, I kinda hope it is and isn't her, if you know what I mean.

Exactly. The gang stuff is getting bad, but basically they are shooting eachother. Except worrying about getting hit by a stray bullet in Muskegon or the Heights, I dont worry any more than usual about driving thru there.
I know several people who know the jogger as well, and as she was in the same field I am in, she looks very familiar to me as well. I am sure I have crossed paths with her. I was inclined to think of a hit, maybe by the husband, when I first heard about it. but ran across a woman who is related to him and says he is just devastated. So I dont know what to think there either! But I agree that one sounds personal.

The shootings last week...2 were the normal (sadly) gang/drug dealing related turf stuff, a third was sort of related in that the victim chased some people who stole his brother's car and was shot while pursuing them. The guy who was arrested for that shooting is one of these hood/turf war people. The fourth was the mom who was jogging. That is the only one of the four that is inconsistant with normal summer time crime around here. I say normal, but it's really only gotten bad with guns in the last 5 years or so. I don't know what to think about the female jogger. It feels personal. She wasn't robbed or raped. I know several people who know her. Nobody can imagine her having enemies.

I expect if Jessica is indeed deceased ( which I believe she is - ) it happened right away, and her remains would not be described as a 'body' at this point as they would be very decomposed. I honestly thought they would find her ( or her body) very quickly, the longer it goes on, the less likely it is that she will ever be found.

I expect if Jessica is indeed deceased ( which I believe she is - ) it happened right away, and her remains would not be described as a 'body' at this point as they would be very decomposed. I honestly thought they would find her ( or her body) very quickly, the longer it goes on, the less likely it is that she will ever be found.

I agree; add to that; they said white female; which to me says there was skin still; we're not talking remains such as bones.
Praying her family gets answers soon.

Anything new with Dakotah?

Happy 27 th birthday Jessica. Someone will come forward eventually and tell where you are!

I don't understand what it is about Jessica but her case just really touches me. Happy Birthday girl!!! I'm confident there will be answers one day.

Thanks for posting.

From this link:

"Police chief Mike Navarre said investigators will check missing-person reports from communities in Michigan and Canada. He believes it is likely the remains washed up from Lake Erie.

He said it is nearly impossible that the skeleton could belong to missing Ypsilanti man Brian Martin, 52, who went missing in Toledo on June 22. Two Toledo people have been charged in Mr. Martin’s death, but his body has not been recovered.

“Normally, when you get a skeleton like that, we’re talking at least six months” that the person’s been dead, Chief Navarre said.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...ely-Mich-missing-man.html#SbXyQq1wJ2FF266k.99

Thanks for posting.

From this link:

"Police chief Mike Navarre said investigators will check missing-person reports from communities in Michigan and Canada. He believes it is likely the remains washed up from Lake Erie.

He said it is nearly impossible that the skeleton could belong to missing Ypsilanti man Brian Martin, 52, who went missing in Toledo on June 22. Two Toledo people have been charged in Mr. Martin’s death, but his body has not been recovered.

“Normally, when you get a skeleton like that, we’re talking at least six months” that the person’s been dead, Chief Navarre said.

Read more at http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...ely-Mich-missing-man.html#SbXyQq1wJ2FF266k.99

Really wish they would remember that someone's loved ones could be reading. I'm so appalled by the word "dead". Can't they use deceased which sounds kinder?

Thanks for posting this map. Gives a good perspective.

I wanted to seer if there were any water ways connecting from within reason of where Jessica went missing. No doubt that they know the way the currents run such as in NY when Avonte was found.

Jessica Heeringa investigators look into Craigslist Killings

NORTON SHORES, Mich.—The investigators involved in Jessica Heeringa’s disappearance over a year ago have discussed with the Wyoming Police Department items of evidence with Heeringa’s case and Wyoming’s current Craigslist triple murder, suicide case.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw said, “We were in contact with Wyoming PD reps last week to make them aware on items of evidence in the Heeringa case. In addition, an MSP member that was on our task force has been assisting Wyoming PD and is very aware of the facts in the Heeringa case. To be clear, we have no indication from Wyoming PD of any connection at this time.”

http://fox17online.com/2014/07/21/heeringa-investigators-look-into-wyoming-murders/

vvhttp://fox17online.com/2014/07/21/he...oming-murders/http://fox17online.com/2014/07/21/he...oming-murders/http://fox17online.com/2014/07/21/he...oming-murders/
Was Jessica ever connected to Craig List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member