MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure there is money to be made. That's why everyone is scrambling for a piece of the pie. In everything, there is money to be made.

Taxes are a whole other story. Taxes are why people smoke marijuana imo!

:floorlaugh:

ha! Yes there is money to be made but once it is legal Im not so sure the illegal dealers can fit in.

Off Topic.
Working at a pot dispensary or a pot store in Colorado is a job, a Legal job, so the money being made would be a paycheck, a legal paycheck.
The money being made from additional taxes is from recreational marijuana,
which does benefit the state of Colorado.
IMOO.

Yes, but there was one but it got closed down. Apparently, they were selling to their friends too. These dispensaries are turning into fronts to sell illegally too. So why not just legalize it across the board at this point?

When thinking about Jessica's day, she had a former bf visit her and the guy from the music store too. I guess that's not too weird but I wonder if they were putting in their orders?

I'm having trouble following the reasons behind the co-worker and her husband (?), watching Jessica from a distance, yet not bothering to check on her when they say the light in the back was off and she felt J was up to no good (stealing?). Why wouldn't they drive on up and pop in to say "Hi, whatcha up to?". If J was up to no good, that would shake her up a bit, no? Something stinks with that co-worker's story imo.

I always thought that story was strange.
Makes no sense.

Its like they were watching..... maybe send a signal if they saw a car come.

You cant catch someone stealing from that far away!

Yes, but there was one but it got closed down. Apparently, they were selling to their friends too. These dispensaries are turning into fronts to sell illegally too. So why not just legalize it across the board at this point?

I like stoners better then alcoholics!:blushing:

:floorlaugh:

ha! Yes there is money to be made but once it is legal Im not so sure the illegal dealers can fit in.

I know - I've been wondering how that will work too.
Can't it just be based on supply and demand? What messes it up will be all the regulation and taxes that follow and blah blah blah. The illegal selling will probably still go on until systems are in place. Still, don't think peeps should be in jail over pot except for the cases of people in positions of authority who are caught operating a business on the side knowing it is illegal for them to do so.

Hopefully there will be a conclusion of some sort sooner than later in regards to Jessica.
It has been Too Long!!
IMOO.

I know - I've been wondering how that will work too.
Can't it just be based on supply and demand? What messes it up will be all the regulation and taxes that follow and blah blah blah. The illegal selling will probably still go on until systems are in place. Still, don't think peeps should be in jail over pot except for the cases of people in positions of authority who are caught operating a business on the side knowing it is illegal for them to do so.

I think they need a license.
A background check.

A pharmacy or shop a supplier that is regulated by state..
the ppl that make the money I think are the ones that harvest it.

I think the state has control of the entire process.

Maybe by setting his bond so high they made a deal to reduce the sentence if he can come up with a more clear picture why and who took Jessica. I believe the "three strikes" law still applies in Michigan. If he got a reduction, its because he gave something LE needed. Jmo and my own speculation of course.

If jessica is not a captive somewhere I feel she is in water. LE has a difficult time looking in water. Presently a fireman is missing in Ventura California. He was with a friend and his dog and just disappeared. They have looked for him ll days. Again I think he is in water.

Firefighter found (by accident) from the air cause of death stillunknown.He was not in water and less than one mile from where last seen.

I was just about to post something about Jessica in the Steven Zelich thread, but thought I'd post here first. Does anyone think the composite sketch of the man in Jessica's case resembles Steven Zelich? I know composites aren't exact, but something about the nose and eyes really have me wondering.

I would, Aeronomy. The sketch for his one victim was laughable, so who knows? I'm not very good at IDing people from sketches, but some are.

It's a bit early to say, but I think Muskegon may have some kind of zodiac/freeway killer type of thing going on. I'm not sure I think it has anything to do with Jessica, but there sure is some kind of evil afoot there. http://fox17online.com/2014/07/01/t...e-reveal-motorcyclist-was-shot/#axzz36NM1bCAs

I would, Aeronomy. The sketch for his one victim was laughable, so who knows? I'm not very good at IDing people from sketches, but some are.

It's a bit early to say, but I think Muskegon may have some kind of zodiac/freeway killer type of thing going on. I'm not sure I think it has anything to do with Jessica, but there sure is some kind of evil afoot there. http://fox17online.com/2014/07/01/t...e-reveal-motorcyclist-was-shot/#axzz36NM1bCAs

It is a strange sketch to say the least. I just realized Steven Zelrich is located about four hours away...not as close to where she went missing as I had thought. It may not have anything to do with her at all, but as I had mentioned on the other forum, there's just something about that long, narrow bridge of their noses.

Michigan,a beautiful state, because of the economy has had to reduce LE. An increase in crime has occurred. The public may have to organize and start Mothers against crime ,vets against crime, etc.:fence:

Michigan,a beautiful state, because of the economy has had to reduce LE. An increase in crime has occurred. The public may have to organize and start Mothers against crime ,vets against crime, etc.:fence:

I think this will dispute that. While the city of Detroit has obviously got its issues, that is NOT true for the rest of the state. Crime in Michigan has been declining. If you have a link about crime rates increasing, please post it.

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/less_cops_less_crime_mlive_inv.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members