MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting to note that he didn't get busted for it on March 5th, or May 5th
or May 29th, the three times he sold marijuana to an undercover officer.
The article mentions that on Wednesday night he was arrested on the charges.
http://woodtv.com/2014/06/19/heeringas-boyfriend-facing-drug-charges/

Was the strategy to stack up those charges?
Maybe there is more to the story about When he started selling and to Whom
he was selling to?
IMOO.

I think there is alot more to this story.
He was not working when jessica went missing if I remember correctly.
Wasn't he seen there that evening also?
We're drugs being sold from that gas station?
Would explain alot of things
Jmo

It is interesting to note that he didn't get busted for it on March 5th, or May 5th

he was selling to?
IMOO.

While LE insists that Dakotah has "cooperated" with the investigation into Jessica's disappearance, authorities have never indicated that anyone had been cleared. Besides Jessica's fiancé, there are likely others who are being "watched". These individuals know who they are and might think that they are above suspicion, but I think that LE will eventually get someone to turn on the perp/s. The "secret" isn't going to remain secret forever. :moo:

Why in heavens name would all these ppl just be hanging around that gas station that night?
Hmmm..?

I think it is crime related.One or more take your pick drugs,stealing gas,use of stolen credit cards.:fence:

Well.....drugs might explain the money found in her purse.
I think D's arrest on many drug charges makes me take a look at this in a different way.

I now understand why they (LE) have been so silent!

All JMO

From article posted above (Treelights).

...He is currently fighting to keep custody of the son he had with Heeringa. In court records, he said he’s kept his son from Heeringa’s family, in part, because they have falsely accused him of abuse and neglect and threatened to take 4-year-old Zevyn away...

These drug charges don't exactly make Dakotah look like an ideal dad. If he wanted to insure custody of his son, DQD should have never engaged in such risky behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica's family revisits gaining custody of Zevyn. :moo:

Father of Jessica Heeringa's son faces drug charges

10:53 a.m. EDT June 19, 2014

...Quail-Dyer was arrested Wednesday. During a court hearing last month, a Muskegon County judge ruled that Quail-Dyer will continue to have physical custody of Jessica Heeringa's four-year-old son, Zevyn.

Quail-Dyer, who is the boy's father, is fighting to retain custody of the child he had with Heeringa. Jessica's half-sister, Samantha Heeringa was granted visitation rights to Zevyn every other weekend...

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/muskegon/2014/06/19/jessica-herringa/10846367/

I didn't realize that the custody issue had been determined just last month. I think Jessica's family will head back to court. :moo:

Well.....drugs might explain the money found in her purse.
I think D's arrest on many drug charges makes me take a look at this in a different way.

I now understand why they (LE) have been so silent!

All JMO

Yes, LE has been quiet, playing this close to the vest, and they've garnered criticism for same. Now methinks they've had a plan all along ;) DQD's bond is set quite high ($60K cash) for MJ charges in these parts. LE is up to something... Stay tuned.

he was selling to?
IMOO.

Sure looks like it. :jail: $60K cash bond. Definitely more to this story...

Jessica Heeringa's sister seeks emergency custody of boy

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WZZM) -- A day after the father of Jessica Heeringa's son was arrested on drug charges, the missing woman's sister is seeking temporary custody of the boy.

Samantha Heeringa says she is concerned about the welfare and safety of little Zevyn Heeringa, the son of Jessica Heeringa and Dakotah Quail-Dyer...

...In her petition for temporary custody, Samantha Heeringa says the boy is staying with Quail-Dyer's father and step-mother, neither of whom have custodial or guardian rights over the child...

...Dakotah's family has been extremely vocal about their angst towards Samantha and Jessica Heeringa's family,'' attorney Jennifer L. Johnsen wrote in the petition...

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/20/jessica-heeringa/11128637/

(Muskegon Co-Heeringa Boyfriend)
The boyfriend of a missing Norton Shores woman is facing felony drug charges.
Dakotah Quail-Dyer was arrested Wednesday night and was in court in Muskegon on Thursday, where he asked for leniency and told the judge he is doing all he can to care for his and Jessica Heeringa's young son.
Heeringa disappeared in April 2013 as she was working the night shift at a gas station.
The 30-year old Quail-Dyer is currently fighting for custody of their four-year-old son, who is being cared for by his parents. He alleges in court
records that Heeringa's family has accused him of abuse, which he denies.
Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw confirmed again Thursday that Quail-Dyer is not a suspect in Heeringa's disappearance and has been cooperating with authorities since she went missing.
The Heeringa case remains open and the investigation continues into her alleged abduction.

http://www.watz.com/wire/localnews/02221_Saturday_Morning_State_News_Summary_034330.php

(Muskegon Co-Heeringa Boyfriend)
The boyfriend of a missing Norton Shores woman is facing felony drug charges.
Dakotah Quail-Dyer was arrested Wednesday night and was in court in Muskegon on Thursday, where he asked for leniency and told the judge he is doing all he can to care for his and Jessica Heeringa's young son.
Heeringa disappeared in April 2013 as she was working the night shift at a gas station.
The 30-year old Quail-Dyer is currently fighting for custody of their four-year-old son, who is being cared for by his parents. He alleges in court
records that Heeringa's family has accused him of abuse, which he denies.
Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw confirmed again Thursday that Quail-Dyer is not a suspect in Heeringa's disappearance and has been cooperating with authorities since she went missing.
The Heeringa case remains open and the investigation continues into her alleged abduction.

http://www.watz.com/wire/localnews/02221_Saturday_Morning_State_News_Summary_034330.php

"he asked for leniency and told the judge he is doing all he can to care for his and Jessica Heeringa's young son."

Like selling drugs to get by?
I sure do wonder if that's why she got taken; for selling pot at the station.
I feel her sister would be better to take the boy until he gets his act together.

I've always felt that there was some connection between J and D to a guy who was in trouble with the law over supposedly running a medical marijuana outlet who basically was selling pot loosely to whomever. The medical office (physical space) became a front for the most part. The town cracked down on the operation. After the medical marijuana outlet was shutdown, D lost his income - my unconfirmed guess. The town fight is documented in the newspapers.

It's possible Jessica was entangled in that operation somehow via D.
After having a son, possibly, she didn't appreciate their entanglement anymore.

On the topic of marijuana today though, with legalization taking place, it doesn't seem like a huge deal (argue alcohol vs. pot use). The crimes are going to entail issues about money and who has control imo.

I think they might have someone right where they want him! JMO

Exactly what I think too. There's definitely something more going on. I wonder how long it's going to take to come out?

Really not surprised to see he got popped.

Exactly what I think too. There's definitely something more going on. I wonder how long it's going to take to come out?

Really not surprised to see he got popped.

I was not surprised either!
I think he was tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members