MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new hunting season will start soon. I hope the hunters exploring the forests,lakes, and streams of Michigan will find a clue to where Jessica is.

A new hunting season will start soon. I hope the hunters exploring the forests,lakes, and streams of Michigan will find a clue to where Jessica is.

Where do you get your information about hunting season in Michigan? There is no legal summer hunting season in Michigan. Bow hunting (for deer) starts October 1. Firearms deer hunting is November 15 through November 30.

Michigan hunting season does not start SOON. Please provide links for comments that appear to state facts.

Where do you get your information about hunting season in Michigan? There is no legal summer hunting season in Michigan. Bow hunting (for deer) starts October 1. Firearms deer hunting is November 15 through November 30.

Michigan hunting season does not start SOON. Please provide links for comments that appear to state facts.

Bass :floorlaugh:

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Sure is quiet over on the FJH FB page.

Well there has been mushroom hunting season that started this spring.....

:fence:I have been having computer problems. a teck switched the function of the buttons so I may try a link tomorrow. As i recall they have EARLY hunting (not necessarily large animals) for vetrans and minors. I was thinking of turkeys and water birds:loveyou:

If Jessica was murdered and her remains were disposed of in a heavily wooded area, it's possible that tourists, campers, bikers, hikers might find something before the popular fall hunting season. Memorial Day marked the beginning of the busy travel/tourism season in Michigan, and when school's out in a couple of weeks, thousands will flock to the Great Lakes, inland lakes, campgrounds, state parks, and/or other attractions.

Like her family, I'm holding onto hope that Jessica is still alive and is being held against her will. :rose:

If Jessica was murdered and her remains were disposed of in a heavily wooded area, it's possible that tourists, campers, bikers, hikers might find something before the popular fall hunting season. Memorial Day marked the beginning of the busy travel/tourism season in Michigan, and when school's out in a couple of weeks, thousands will flock to the Great Lakes, inland lakes, campgrounds, state parks, and/or other attractions.

Like her family, I'm holding onto hope that Jessica is still alive and is being held against her will. :rose:

I've been seeing MI tourism ads on TV in NJ

Michigan is a beautiful place to visit. I have friends in retirement there and others going to school. None had known about Jessica. I hope LE in Norton Shores will continue to look for her this spring. The case is starting to grow cold.

Michigan is a beautiful place to visit. I have friends in retirement there and others going to school. None had known about Jessica. I hope LE in Norton Shores will continue to look for her this spring. The case is starting to grow cold.

After the last news article; I do not think it's "cold" I think they have an idea of who is involved but lack the critical piece of evidence to make an arrest stick.

After the last news article; I do not think it's "cold" I think they have an idea of who is involved but lack the critical piece of evidence to make an arrest stick.

Agreed. The problem with secrets is they rarely stay secret forever. I don't think clues will solve this case. I think it will be loose lips. Someone knows.

MOO

Agreed. The problem with secrets is they rarely stay secret forever. I don't think clues will solve this case. I think it will be loose lips. Someone knows.

MOO

I agree. As the saying goes, "Loose lips sink ships."

I believe that there is a small cache of folks who know exactly what happened to Jessica, who is responsible, and the reason that the young woman was targeted. I also feel strongly that NSPD has a good idea, too, but there isn't sufficient evidence to insure a conviction. The case isn't cold: It's in a holding pattern until someone talks.

In the meantime, I hope that the case of Yolanda Reyes who went missing from Walker, MI and was later found dead doesn't go unsolved. In Ms. Reyes case, we know that she was murdered, and someone must be held accountable.

I wish that we could be privy to the FBI profile. I have an idea that LE isn't releasing it because it only reinforced their theory that she was taken by people she knew. No need to make the profile public if there is no need for help from the public.

All guessing on my part.

In a brief survey of the net I did not find any recent discoveries in west Michigan of remains or abductions. One never knows where clues will be found. Recently in a Calif toy store amoung the toy pistols was a loaded real pistol.

In a brief survey of the net I did not find any recent discoveries in west Michigan of remains or abductions. One never knows where clues will be found. Recently in a Calif toy store amoung the toy pistols was a loaded real pistol.

I've only heard the gun that was found in a Target in South Carolina in the toy section (which was also loaded)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/05/target-guns-nra-loaded/10028865/

Have there really been two cases that are so similar and so close time frame wise? I'm in CA and have only heard of the SC Target one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100