MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yolanda Reyes. No one from the greenhouse saw Ms. Reyes at work that day, nor did she call to say that she would not be there. There have been no reports about whether or not Reyes was seen on surveillance video. I tend to believe that Yolanda was not "dropped off" at her place of employment as her husband claims; he is reportedly the last known person to have seen her. Very strange that there has been virtually no information about this woman's disappearance. :moo:

My sister is the manager of a national chain store here in town. She was just informed that she will be required to now open the store and work alone every morning for 1-2 hours in an attempt to cut overhead. This store carries liquor and electronics as well as having an on-site pharmacy (narcotics) and cash.

I am not feeling good about this! Not only has Jessica's case not been solved, but there are a multitude of thugs in this town. It won't take them long to figure out there is only 1 employee on duty in the morning. She has worked for this company for 14 years, but she is seriously considering quitting.

It's all about the bottom line with little regard to employee safety, as Jessica unfortunately knows.

Has anyone created an animation or reenactment of the events leading up to and after the abduction based on the facts and eyewitness decriptions? It might uncover holes in eyewitness reports.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

The abductors in Michigan are working in pairs and seem to have a policy of anyone any age any race. It appears no one is safe. Many more cameras would be a great help to LE and improve the safety of all. imo

Ugh, this case always upsets me. Seems like such a lovely young woman and mother. Anyone who knows anything about this must speak up, or you are guilty too.

This case is a bummer for me. When I first herd about Jessica being taken I was 7 months pregnant and I don't know if it was me being overly emotional due to pregnancy or what but it just broke my heart. Here I was overjoyed to be meeting my new little guy in a few short months and here I was reading about a mother who reminded me so much of myself who was just ripped away from her son. It just hit a nerve for me more then most and it has stuck with me.

So I of course was pretty much a silent reader here on her case. I followed it on fb and the news. I prayed so hard for Jessica (still do). And from reading at first I really thought they were going to find the guy and Jessica alive. After about 4 months I started to except that she prob isn't with us any more because IMO the van and sketch were pretty much made up. But that still left a lot of hope because then they still had someone who was maybe involved. But now that's not looking so good and this I fear will be another cold case missing persons.

There isn't much left to talk about regarding who what when where and the sketchyness of the gas station and some employees. So I have nothing else to say other then I haven't forgotten Jessica and I will silently be praying and hopeing that one day Ill jump on here and an arrest will have been made. I hope.

Video of Jessica's grand mother at link.

Families look for answers at Missing in Michigan event in Flint
by Kyle Mitchell
Posted: 05.17.2014 at 8:03 PM
FLINT -- People came together in Flint on Saturday to help police and families track down the missing.

More than 4,500 people are missing in the state. Organizers of the Missing in Michigan event say the goal is to bring families together and provide information to investigators.

When something like this happens. You feel like you're the only one it has ever happened to, so it's really good to talk to people that are going through the same thing you are,” said Diane Homrich, the grandmother of Jessica Heeringa who was abducted while working at a gas station in Norton Shores.

Two west Michigan women who went missing more recently than Jessica - Teleka Patrick and Yolanda Reyes - were both found deceased. Given that Jessica has been missing for more than a year but has not been located, I think that there might still be a glimmer of hope that she is alive and being held against her will. :moo:

Video of Jessica's grand mother at link.

Families look for answers at Missing in Michigan event in Flint
by Kyle Mitchell
Posted: 05.17.2014 at 8:03 PM
FLINT -- People came together in Flint on Saturday to help police and families track down the missing.

More than 4,500 people are missing in the state. Organizers of the Missing in Michigan event say the goal is to bring families together and provide information to investigators.

When something like this happens. You feel like you're the only one it has ever happened to, so it's really good to talk to people that are going through the same thing you are,” said Diane Homrich, the grandmother of Jessica Heeringa who was abducted while working at a gas station in Norton Shores.

4500 peopele missing from MI?!?! Oh my! That seems just so high of a number when we are talking about people who are just missing that most of us haven't even heard of! Crazy.

Two west Michigan women who went missing more recently than Jessica - Teleka Patrick and Yolanda Reyes - were both found deceased. Given that Jessica has been missing for more than a year but has not been located, I think that there might still be a glimmer of hope that she is alive and being held against her will. :moo:

I sure hope so. It wouldn't be unreal or unheard of. I keep thinking Amanda Gina and michelle... Elizabeth Smart. Makes me wonder just how many of our missing are being held somewhere.

The abductors in Michigan are working in pairs and seem to have a policy of anyone any age any race. It appears no one is safe. Many more cameras would be a great help to LE and improve the safety of all. imo

Do you have a link to this? I had not heard of abductors working in pairs...

Do you have a link to this? I had not heard of abductors working in pairs...
The Holly Bobo case one. My computer wont link today but an article is titled weapons recovered on cw TV now west michigan. Two teens armed with sawed off shotguns and pistols were attempting to abduct someone.:fence::fence:

Recent entry Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook from Jessica's grandmother, Diane Homrich:

Hello everyone, I (Grandma Diane) and Jessica's sister, Angel attended "Missing in Michigan" event held in Flint this year. The morning session is for only the families of the missing, no media or recording is allowed. You are able to voice your frustrations, share info, web sites, coping strategies, etc. Very emotional, but you find strange comfort being among people who are going through your same struggles. The afternoon session is open to everyone. They have several speakers and uplifting music. Also, you can talk with MSP detectives, contribute DNA and check to be sure the correct info is still on law enforcement web sites. Various organizations related to the missing have booths, such as SAR's, human trafficking, etc. Several media outlets from the East side of the state were there. However, none from our side of the state!! Wonder why, not that important!?! I did get an interview with NBC, a Dateline producer, could not promise me anything, but who knows!! I will continue to keep her face out there. The closing ceremony is always a candlelight vigil to commemorate the missing and their families...

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

LE needs to search the lake with a net (where a canvas was discovered) as we know the sonar search is very flawed

Thinking about Jessica and her family today :rose: She has now been missing for 13 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE