MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I find Dakota very innocent. I think he may have called a work jacket/smock a coat. I think he expected her home early and when she didn't arrive he drove by there. I think he didn't know what to do when he saw LS, maybe thinking there was a robbery and Jessica had to stay over to talk to LE as a witness.

As far as the phones, Jessica could have had a trac phone that he didn't know about or the media got it wrong in who had what phone where.

The thing is, Jessica's car was at the station, so if Dakotah did come by, then someone else drove him there, unless he had the car for awhile, then dropped the car off with Jessica, then got a ride with someone else.
When you say LS, do you mean, LE, law enforcement?
IMOO.

The thing is, Jessica's car was at the station, so if Dakotah did come by, then someone else drove him there, unless he had the car for awhile, then dropped the car off with Jessica, then got a ride with someone else.
IMOO.
Yes LE, sorry it was a typo. My mistake, it was the other boyfriend that drove by after the crime. With so many boyfriends it gets confusing.

Anyway I watched some video of Dakotah and I thought he seemed sincere and innocent.

IMOO.

Maybe Dakotah stopped by with Zevyn so that he could see his Mommy before he went to bed as she would be home late and past the little guy's :eek:fftobed:

I believe that there was only one vehicle between them, but I'm not ready to concede that Jessica did not have her own cell phone. That a cell phone was found with Jessica's belongings was reported by multiple media sources, so LE must have provided this information. Granted, some media reporting is shoddy, but I don't think they all get it wrong. :moo:

Jessica Heeringa's mother: 'My life has basically ended without her'

NORTON SHORES, MI -- Life as Shelly Heeringa knows it, is over.

For the grieving, sleepless mother of Jessica Heeringa -- the 26-year-old Muskegon woman who went missing a year ago -- her world remains turned upside down.

“My life has basically ended without her,” said a tearful Shelly Heeringa over the phone from her Nashville, Mich., home.

“The hardest part is waking up in the morning and trying to fall asleep at night,” she said. “That’s when your mind wanders. It’s another day that she hasn’t been found.”

Jessica Heeringa has been missing since April 26, 2013 after she was allegedly abducted while finishing her shift as a night clerk at the Sternberg Road Exxon gas station in Norton Shores, shortly before 11 p.m. As of Friday, April 25, 2014, a suspect or suspects haven’t yet been publically identified by police and Heeringa remained missing.

Shelly Heeringa’s last year has been every mother’s worst nightmare -- and one so few can relate to, she says...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/jessica_heeringas_mother_my_li.html

From the article: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...her_my_li.html

"She was engaged to Dakotah Quail-Dyer, the father of her 4-year-old son, Zevyn, and was the bread-winner in the family. She was hoping to go to college one day and become a bookkeeper."

Sounds like Shelly Heeringa believed that her daughter and Dakotah were officially engaged. That explains why the former boyfriend is just that: an ex.

I bet her life did end when she lost Jessica. I can't even imagine losing a child and not knowing.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I also think Dakotah is innocent. I remember his confused and hurt look when I watched the interview. For very real reasons, he comes across as a very genuine person. I know in my heart he doesn't have any involvement in her disappearance.

I think if CV (aka witness #1) were shown pictures of the three possible men (two of which he says he'd seen).. he'd be able to clear up pretty quickly WHO he'd seen and when that night. Hopefully, LE has caught the same mentionings or it was in a statement to police on "who was who and when" so it can be cleared up.

LE chooses what information is let out to the public. I consider us catching this a "slip-up" on CV's part. (unintentionally) Although it is a BIG clue. And finding the spots where these guys "fit in" could really add to the timeline.

My main questions are:
*which man was at the gas station when she was reported to be "upset"? (reported by a customer).
*How would Jessica acquire the phone?
*was there something "going on" that made DQD go to the gas station?

Even though they had agreed on "working things out" between them, (she was still living with DQD) did they have another issue with someone else trying to butt-in and cause trouble?

If there was some drama going on between Jess and an ExBF; it could have been for Jessica's safety that DQD brought the phone to her..but why not mention it to LE..is this another thing that wasn't told to the public?

Just theorizing and talking out loud. As always MOO

From this link:
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/14/ijvm.01.html

"CHRISTIAN VANANTWERPEN, FRIEND OF JESSICA HEERINGA (via phone): Well, I was just getting gas after work, and Jessica was out taking care of the receipt papers at the pumps. And somebody just started having a conversation with her at the pumps while still in the vehicle, and it was a silver minivan. And I thought that was kind of strange, because he didn`t wait to go inside. He just decided to have a conversation with her on the spot."

In My Opinion, a person that didn't wait to go inside, but wanted to talk to her right there, while in his vehicle, is a person who is cautious perhaps about talking to her, because the relationship was Over.
Maybe this was her "ex"?
If I had an ex, who came to see me, but he wasn't sure of the relationship because it ended, and yet he didn't want it to end, I could certainly see him talking to me, while not getting out of his vehicle....
IMOO.

Also from the link:

"VANANTWERPEN: It seemed like it was somebody who had been in there before, that she might have known. He seemed pretty comfortable talking to her. She obviously was dealing with the receipt papers at the time. So she seemed preoccupied and maybe a little annoyed, as well, that somebody was doing this. "

Maybe, if it was the Ex boyfriend, Jessica WAS annoyed, because the relationship Was Over, but yet he continued to talk with her....
IMOO.

"...is this another thing that wasn't told to the public?..."

As with any ongoing criminal investigation, LE is not going to disclose all of their findings - particularly any information that might eventually be used as evidence if the case finds its way into a courtroom. Authorities don't even share all of their findings with family members in an effort to maintain the integrity of the investigation.

NSPD has received a lot of criticism regarding the seeming lack of progress in this case, but with the release of the specific timeline and new details about what happened that night, I am confident that they are piecing together a probable scenario and will eventually bring charges. :moo:

One Year Anniversary of Jessica Heeringa’s Abduction: Police Offering Reward of More than $21,000

NORTON SHORES, Mich. (April 26, 2014) – The reward for information leading to the location of Jessica Heeringa has increased to more than $21,000, Norton Shores Police Department Chief Dan Shaw told Fox 17. Chief Shaw said an anonymous donation of $6,000 was made over the weekend.

According to the Help Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook page, there will be a vigil held at 3 P.M. Saturday, near the Exxon gas station where Jessica was abducted, on East Sternberg Road near Grand Haven Road in Norton Shores.

Earlier this week, the Norton Shores Police Department released new information in the case, including an extensive timeline of events beginning in the afternoon the day Jessica was abducted, along with two pictures of the gas station that night...

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/26/o...ring-reward-of-more-than-21000/#ixzz300d6pJSK

From the JV interview with Jessica's friend:

VANANTWERPEN: Well, he never got out of the vehicle, and he was a couple of bays over. So unfortunately, I didn`t get a really good clean shot of him, but it was just very peculiar to me when the cops came the next day and said that they were looking for a silver minivan. Then I remembered this connection, because it seemed out of place that he was just striking up conversation, never left his vehicle. He didn`t buy gas. He was just there to talk to her at the pumps, almost like he was waiting for her to come outside or something.

One year ago today. :(

From BetteDavisEyes recent article:

Chief Shaw said as of now there are about 12 persons of interest in this case, including a few who are being regularly monitored.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/26/o...ring-reward-of-more-than-21000/#ixzz300nOc0si
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/26/o...eward-of-more-than-21000/#F8hh6Pwg035sFz1U.99

The other day LE said 3-4 now it's 12. Maybe the 3-4 are the "monitored" ones.

heeringa-belongings-web-gfx-2.jpg

This all adds up to someone she knows, and probably very well, IMO.

IMOO.
I don't think it was Dakotah. It was JA, and RF as far as I know. They were both up there. Dakotah has said he was home, until he got the call as far as I know from him, and the person that took him up to the Exxon after the call was made. His sister stayed with his son. That's how I know it, and they have always been very nice, and scared. Praying for Jessica, and the people that loved her today. I do believe a group is hanging ribbons at 3.

From BetteDavisEyes recent article:

Chief Shaw said as of now there are about 12 persons of interest in this case, including a few who are being regularly monitored.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2014/04/26/o...ring-reward-of-more-than-21000/#ixzz300nOc0si
Read more at http://fox17online.com/2014/04/26/o...eward-of-more-than-21000/#F8hh6Pwg035sFz1U.99

The other day LE said 3-4 now it's 12. Maybe the 3-4 are the "monitored" ones.

I hope that LE keeps track of anyone in the group of potential suspects. Someone is bound to make a mistake. These folks must know now that LE is on to the peeps who are likely responsible for Jessica's disappearance. They'd better watch their backs :scared: I hope that the @#$% hits the fan soon. Someone knows who's responsible, and surely there must be folks who could use $21,000. :moo:

Idk this is all kind of getting my hopes up. I've heard other rumors that I can't talk about here but go check out her facebook and the comments.

I feel they are close and putting presser on some people. Or maybe its the presser is on LE.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member