MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Jess will be found is if she escapes or someone finds her remains </3

LE should have the manager & her ex do lie detector tests. Wish her mom could sue someone to get the ball rolling!!!

The only way Jess will be found is if she escapes or someone finds her remains </3

LE should have the manager & her ex do lie detector tests. Wish her mom could sue someone to get the ball rolling!!!

I wonder if they've already been polygraphed? (See post #177)

Qmfr:
From the above link:

"Investigators conducted dozen of search warrants, did numerous polygraphs, and have gone through hundreds of cell phone records, but despite it all it is no longer to being solved."

Correction, "no closer to being solved".

I wonder if they've already been polygraphed? (See post #177)

I've heard they weren't cooperating. Will read what you posted; was on my cell last night; couldn't even quote any posts; wasn't loading for some reason; my guess is the many ads.

Vigil marks 2-year anniversary of mother's disappearance
April 27, 2015

snipped
Volunteers gathered Sunday for the vigil and to post fliers about Jessica Heeringa. She disappeared April 26, 2013, before she was set to close the Norton Shores station.

Police Lt. Mike Kashar remains on the case. He tells WZZM-TV that he still hopes a tip emerges out of the many investigators have received to solve the case.

The event also was held to remember another mother who went missing. Thirty-two-year-old Bobbie Maples disappeared days after giving birth in December 2014.

See Bobbie's thread here.

Detectives explore Kalamazoo connection to Heeringa disappearance - next to the photos - Left to right, Kalamazoo Sketch of Rape Suspect, MDOC mugshot of Brad Mason, Artist Sketech from Heeringa investigation.

Then go to Mystery unsolved - Jessica Heeringa case to appear on &#8216;Unsolved Mysteries&#8217; webisode. -

Quote. Unquote: "Probably the closet they've come to a solid lead...

Eta, separately, Kasher thinks she might be being held alive captive.

:thinking:

So what do you guys think about our potential dead fall guy?

It's really mind blowing how some missing persons cases, involving so many questionable (to say the least) individuals surrounding the disappearance don't get solved.....I just can't believe that some of the individuals who were very clearly suspect in Jessica 's disappearance seem to remain unscathed &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533; How do people who don't seem to be very bright manage to get away with their crimes? It's so frustrating.....
I truly believe that Jessica knew things (pertaining to RF & SF) that they were determined not to let her expose. I think Jessica knew these things because she was in some type of relationship with RF, and people share secrets when they think they're in love. Once Jessica decided she didn't want to be involved with RF anymore, SF & RF panicked because they were afraid that she couldn't be trusted to keep her mouth shut about something/s that they were involved in. Without anything to hold over her head, the only way to keep her from talking was to get rid of her. I think Jessica knew that they had a plan, and I think she was scared. She likely didn't feel that she could go to the police with her concerns because she was afraid that she'd have been in trouble if she'd had any involvement in whatever they had going on, regardless of the fact that she likely wanted out at that point. I think she was terrified and had been "warned". It's obvious that she was taken by someone she knew, someone who had full knowledge of the fact that there were no cameras and she was there alone. It's a damn shame that law enforcement hasn't been able to make arrests.

Marking my spot.

So, many of you guys here who have been following Jessica's case since the beginning seem to think that this is not a "random abduction". I would greatly appreciate you guys bringing forward those thoughts again. Tia.

Eta: btw, its good to see you guys still here 2 years later.

AH? Who or what are you referring to?

AH is a young teen that went missing. While everyone speculated that she ran away or was dead, she was being held alive by a monster under unspeakable circumstances for 9 months. She has many threads here.

AH is a young teen that went missing. While everyone speculated that she ran away or was dead, she was being held alive by a monster under unspeakable circumstances for 9 months. She has many threads here.
Is she from the same area as JH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member