MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly; the location of the station; the person could have lived anywhere. I used to pump gas (in NJ) in the 80's & 90's; we were off of a main highway. I had all sorts of people coming in. Doesn't take much for someone to know her routine; then grab her.

Yeah funny how we all think it's ok for a woman to stay home but not the man. I guess they made that decision together. Seems like her entire family knew she was working without cameras in that crazy place. Oh and that horrible guy from the medical marijuana place was the first one to set up a reward, t shirts, but did not employ Dakota.

Your comment about it's ok for a woman to stay home but not the man - was this a response to my post?
If it was, I'd say it depends upon the circumstances of why he's the one staying home. If, for instance, the woman has greater earning power and is pursuing a career after completing a specific degree and the arrangement makes sense, then a man choosing to stay home is understandable. My Opinion may have something to do with my age but men who present no direction aren't typically homemakers by choice. Women are homemakers by trade traditionally so, yes, more acceptable imo. Traditional women homemakers work hard while at home tending to many tasks outside of taking care of the children.
It's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic but the medical marijuana guy stood out to me because he injected himself into the case early on. Often times people in the know involve themselves in cases in ways that make themselves appear like good guys. It could be he's just a friend and a friend of JH's sister. I don't know who mm guy employed before he was shut down but I presented a theory about why DK might have been out of work. The mm guy may be just a great and caring guy.

Sadly until someone comes forward we may never find her. Way too many people there that night.

The way too many people there that night phenom stuck out to me too.
The ex boyfriend, the female best friend that is new news to me, the guitar store guy telling his story about seeing another guy in a van talking to JH, the female manager (who happens to be another of J"s ex's sister?) along with the manager's significant other observing odd enough movements to catch their attention but then they simply travel on and think nothing of them.

Too much weird stuff happening for J's disappearance to be random imo.
That said, would these happenings describe a typical night working the gas station?
Did the gf normally stop by, was it common for the ex to do so too, did the manager spy on JH on other nights? Oh, and did the phone pattern between D and J appear typical?

Honestly; the location of the station; the person could have lived anywhere. I used to pump gas (in NJ) in the 80's & 90's; we were off of a main highway. I had all sorts of people coming in. Doesn't take much for someone to know her routine; then grab her.

True but why would Jessica willingly go to the back of the gas station?
Or did she go willingly?
The perp might have parked in the back before walking around to the front, enter the gas station before forcing her out the back door (using a weapon). A stranger, local or not, could have done that if all they wanted was a woman to abuse that night.
A local might know more about the specific gas station and could have noticed Jessica on other Friday nights.
A local man, a regular, is the one who called police. Where were his cronies earlier?

I think that whoever took Jessica knew her to some degree. JMO.

True but why would Jessica willingly go to the back of the gas station?

I thought it was established that she regularly went out there for smoke breaks.

Two year anniversary of Jessica's disappearance

"Even after nearly two years of dead-end tips and no answers in the search for Jessica Heeringa, the lead detective on the case says he’s still clinging to hope.

“Still alive,” Norton Shores Police Department Lt. Michael Kasher said of Heeringa. “Still going. And this is one thing I can honestly say that it’s on my mind 23 out of the 24 hours a day.”

Two years later, the case is precisely where it started: Square one.

“I don’t even have words anymore to tell you how disheartening,” Kasher said. “It’s an empty feeling, is what it is.”

http://woodtv.com/2015/04/23/the-search-for-jessica-heeringa-two-years-later/

Searching for Missing West Michigan Woman Jessica Heeringa 2 Years Later
Posted Thursday, April 23rd 2015 @ 5pm

Snipped:

The flow of new information continues to slow, but Kasher continues to take tips and carefully tracks each one down. He does not rest because he does not believe Heeringa has:

“Still alive,” he said of her. “Still going. And this is one thing I can honestly say that it’s on my mind 23 out of the 24 hours a day.”

1236_1368038809.png

http://www.woodradio.com/articles/w...hing-for-missing-west-michigan-woman-13531500

Detectives explore Kalamazoo connection to Heeringa disappearance
Friday, April 24, 2015 8:41 a.m. EDT by John McNeill

Snipped:

Investigator Michael Kasher tells TV-8 that they were investigating Kalamazoo rapist Brad Mason, until he was killed by Public Safety in what appeared to be a suicide by cop.

jessicaheeringabradmason_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

Left to right, Kalamazoo Sketch of Rape Suspect, MDOC mugshot of Brad Mason, Artist Sketech from Heeringa investigation.

http://wkzo.com/news/articles/2015/...lamazoo-connection-to-heeringa-disappearance/

Mystery Unsolved
Apr 23, 2015

Snipped:

The lieutenant said they have talked to or investigated more than 100 people over the past two years, including prison inmates who have been incarcerated on drug charges.

Drug connection?

“There’s a rumor out there that (Jessica) was deeply in debt” for drugs, Kasher said. Although they know Heeringa used some drugs recreationally, “I don’t think the drug trade had too much to do with her being abducted,” he said.

While investigating that rumor, police offered inmates in Muskegon, Ottawa and Kent counties a major deal if they had credible information that would lead them to Heeringa.

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/article/policefire/1704766

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member