MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are missing it. On left is the cement walkway. On right it is not there but there is a cement pad next to the barn on left. Now do you see this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The satellite angle is different in MHO. I believe the walkway behind the home is simply covered by the roof in the picture on the right in your post. However, the concrete by the other structure is definitely only there in the picture on the left assuming it is a concrete pad. Good job!

Must have been typing at the same time Roselvr.

No you are missing it. On left is the cement walkway. On right it is not there but there is a cement pad next to the barn on left. Now do you see this?

Yes, I think you're onto something important there!!
Great sleuthing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be feasible for anyone committing crimes to have a bag full of wigs, glasses and other items to change their appearance. But you can't hide the real facial features. That's why the facial comparison with and without glasses and the different hair look still shows the same killer.

I totally agree. Belated welcome to websleuths thank you for your post and for joining us here in Jessica's case thread.

Thanks everyone for your sleuthing and posts. Hopefully we will have more news about Willis soon.

Cops still exploring Jeffrey Willis' possible connection to missing Jessica Heeringa

By Lynn Moore | lmoore8@mlive.com

on May 31, 2016 at 3:22 PM, updated May 31, 2016 at 3:38 PM

NORTON SHORES, MI – Local, state and federal investigators continue to investigate connections between accused kidnapper and murderer Jeffrey Willis with Jessica Heeringa, who vanished three years ago, police say.

Among those who have been interviewed are former employers and high school friends of Willis "to determine the connections to Jessica," Norton Shores Police Chief Jon Gale said in a press release issued Tuesday. Willis is on leave from his job at Herman Miller and previously worked for Fruitport and North Muskegon school districts and as a machine operator, industrial worker and butcher. He's a 1988 graduate of Fruitport High School...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/05/cops_still_exploring_jeffrey_w.html

"Norton Shores police acknowledged in a news release Tuesday, May 31, that many unspecified rumors that have been spreading online are untrue. An investigation is ongoing in regards to Willis and any possible connections to the Jessica Heeringa case, with police interviewing Willis' high school friends and former employers."

"Investigators are determined to follow the evidence and get to the truth," the release states. "This investigation is very complex and will take time to confirm all information gathered."

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...llis-jessica-heeringa-rumors-untrue/224872636

(Mod snip)

As for the Jessica Heeringa case, I personally think they have their guy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a resolution. I tip my hat to the young girl who managed to get away & bring this creep to the attention of the authorities.

"Norton Shores police acknowledged in a news release Tuesday, May 31, that many unspecified rumors that have been spreading online are untrue. An investigation is ongoing in regards to Willis and any possible connections to the Jessica Heeringa case, with police interviewing Willis' high school friends and former employers."

"Investigators are determined to follow the evidence and get to the truth," the release states. "This investigation is very complex and will take time to confirm all information gathered."

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/local/mu...llis-jessica-heeringa-rumors-untrue/224872636

Wonder what the rumor is.

(Mod snip)

As for the Jessica Heeringa case, I personally think they have their guy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a resolution. I tip my hat to the young girl who managed to get away & bring this creep to the attention of the authorities.

I think they have the right guy too.

(Mod snip)

As for the Jessica Heeringa case, I personally think they have their guy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a resolution. I tip my hat to the young girl who managed to get away & bring this creep to the attention of the authorities.[/QUOTE]

(Mod snip)

I think Willis is our guy too I just hope they can find Jessica and prosecute him for what he has done to her.

Wonder what the rumor is.

(Mod snip)

I think they have the right guy too.

I'm not sure. The comments on the Find Jessica Heeringa facebook page have been turned off at the request of the police.

(Mod snip)

Maybe Willis will confess, he's already going to go away for a long long time for his other crimes.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

(Mod snip)

I think Willis is our guy too I just hope they can find Jessica and prosecute him for what he has done to her.

I'm not sure. The comments on the Find Jessica Heeringa facebook page have been turned off at the request of the police.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Will try to stop by her page today

"Relatives of accused kidnapper and killer Jeffrey Willis say they want to ask him one question: Did he take Jessica Heeringa?
“I’d just ask him, you know, if you know where Jessica is, if you could just please let us know and bring her home,” said Terrie Umlor, a cousin through marriage who has known Willis for 40 years and used to babysit him."

http://woodtv.com/2016/06/01/willis-relatives-did-you-take-jessica-heeringa/

"In the midst of the investigation of accused murderer and kidnapping suspect Jeffrey Willis, officials found he was friends with a Norton Shores police officer.
That, however, does not indicate any sort of wrongdoing, said Muskegon County chief assistant prosecutor Timothy Maat said in a news release Wednesday, June 1."

"The officer, identified as Shawn Stefanich, has been interviewed by investigators to determine any sort of background information that could advance their case against Willis. So, too, have many coworkers and acquaintances of Willis, Maat said."

http://www.wzzm13.com/mb/news/local...-friends-with-norton-shores-officer/226804586

Thanks slippers for your post above it is much appreciated as are everyone's posts. I'm just adding more info.

My quote from above: "One thing to remember about tying Willis to Jessica's case is the gas station. He was a regular and knew who Jessica was because he stopped at the gas station. It was on his way home and to work. This is a statement according to the co-worker."

My apologies....should have put the link to where Willis's co-workers stated he frequently stopped at the gas station and knew who Jessica was. It was on the local TV news station, where they interviewed the co-worker...........http://woodtv.com/2016/05/25/sources-willis-frequented-heeringas-gas-station/

Also from the above link:

attachment.php

Points of interest in the investigation into Jeffrey Willis in connection to Jessica Heeringa.

Attachments

• willis-investigation-map.jpg
    willis-investigation-map.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 325
http://woodtv.com/2016/05/27/personal-info-of-women-allegedly-found-in-willis-home/ Well worth watching, interview with woman whom Willis had been stalking for almost 13/14 years, and she had no idea

From the above link:

"He [Willis] had “my first name, middle name, my date of birth, all my addresses, hair color, everything,” Silvey said.

He also had photographs of her, she said.

State police told her they had notified several other women after finding he had similar information about them, she said.

Silvey said Willis had her addresses dating back to 2002. She left the state in 2007 but returned six years later. She said he even had that new address.

She said police wanted to know if she had ever met him.

“Of course I said no, and I’m thinking, I’m like no, and they said well, he’s been stalking you.”

She said it’s possible he’d noticed her while she worked years ago as a bartender. She wonders now if he ever got close to her, how he got her addresses and her photographs."

Imo, a lot of people are going to owe SF an apology.

My quote from above: "One thing to remember about tying Willis to Jessica's case is the gas station. He was a regular and knew who Jessica was because he stopped at the gas station. It was on his way home and to work. This is a statement according to the co-worker."

My apologies....should have put the link to where Willis's co-workers stated he frequently stopped at the gas station and knew who Jessica was. It was on the local TV news station, where they interviewed the co-worker...........http://woodtv.com/2016/05/25/sources-willis-frequented-heeringas-gas-station/

From the above link:

"Baron said Willis was familiar with Heeringa as one of the gas station attendants. Her case, he said, was always talked about at work.

“Sometimes he (Willis) would ask how the case is going,” Baron said.

Investigators have been asking co-workers about Willis — specifically a large barrel found in his possession. Co-workers say it came from work.

“I don’t know what he needed it for,” Baron said."

Too many modsnips to know anything. So I will wait for the connection via LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee