MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the above link:

"Baron said Willis was familiar with Heeringa as one of the gas station attendants. Her case, he said, was always talked about at work.

“Sometimes he (Willis) would ask how the case is going,” Baron said.

Investigators have been asking co-workers about Willis — specifically a large barrel found in his possession. Co-workers say it came from work.

“I don’t know what he needed it for,” Baron said."

Drew Peterson is believed to have murdered and put his wife Stacy in a barrel. Hopefully the police will be able to test the barrel for Jessica's DNA to see if he used it to move any remains.

Imo, a lot of people are going to owe SF an apology.

As I have been thinking lately also...however, it did seem suspicious that she just happened to be watching the 'tail end' of the kidnapping. Remember, Jessica had been "seeing" SF's brother, and if I recall correctly had broken up with the brother earlier in the day. He had rented an apartment for him and Jessica to move in to, but she ended up changing her mind to stay with her fiance. Thinking there was one more boyfriend involved with Jessica too, besides the fiance. Please correct me if I am wrong, and if needed, will try and find news links from when the kidnapping first occurred.

SF is the gas station manager who gave the description of the kidnapper to police, hence the sketch of the kidnapper was made. I think there is a close resemblance of the sketch to Willis IMO.

"Diane Umlor says she, like many others in Muskegon County, wants to know if Jeffrey Willis kidnapped a 16-year-old girl and murdered Rebekah Bletsch.

Umlor is a cousin to Willis. Willis's father is Umlor's uncle. They shared the same grandfather, too.

"I hope that he didn't do it.," Ulmor said Thursday morning.

Members of the extended Willis family began calling each other shortly after Jeffrey was arrested."

continued

Umlor was living in Muskegon County when Heeringa vanished from her night job at a Norton Shores gas station.

"I was thinking of her the last few years," said Ulmor. "I still cannot believe the possibility that my cousin could do something like that."

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/crime/co...onsible-for-crimes-hes-charged-with/228392878

The latest news: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

"A man now accused of murder and kidnapping wasn’t at work in the days after Jessica Heeringa vanished, a law enforcement official close to the investigation confirmed to 24 Hour News 8." Also:
"Co-workers previously told 24 Hour News 8 that Willis frequented the Sternberg Road gas station and knew Jessica. The gas station is south of his home and about nine minutes north of Herman Miller."

More at above link.

The latest news: http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/source-willis-not-at-work-after-heeringa-abduction/

"A man now accused of murder and kidnapping wasn’t at work in the days after Jessica Heeringa vanished, a law enforcement official close to the investigation confirmed to 24 Hour News 8." Also:
"Co-workers previously told 24 Hour News 8 that Willis frequented the Sternberg Road gas station and knew Jessica. The gas station is south of his home and about nine minutes north of Herman Miller."

More at above link.

I'm surprised some coworkers did not put 2&2 together on this. He drives a silver mini van, knew Jessica, frequently got gas at the time of the abduction before work, was not at work after Jessica was abducted, face looks like the composite, and he got a big barrel from work shortly after the kidnapping.

That barrel may have been a "burn barrel" to burn the bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More at above link.

Thanks for posting this article it is appreciated.

It would be interesting to know who saw him during those days and where. In addition if he had any scratches or visible wounds. I wonder if his wife or anyone noticed a difference in his demeanour when these events took place. I also wonder about clothing being washed that was muddy, bloody, torn or thrown out his wife might have noticed. So many questions I just hope the police get the answers.

You might be right or evidence at least it is too awful to consider. The fact he was a butcher is still troubling me too.

I am curious if the manager knew Willis from coming in to the store as well? If that is why even with just a glance ( in the dark!) she was able to provide such a detailed sketch. She (IIRC) said it was almost exact. I always wondered how she could have such an exact sketch from a brief look as he drove past. Would make sense if she recognized him from the store. But why would she not SAY " oh yea - it was a guy who came in all the time!" unless she was afraid to.
But why if the sketch was so good... could she not pick him out of the line up?
Has he continued to frequent the store or did he stop after Jessica disappeared?
I admit I was not ready to believe Jessicas kidnapping was related to the other 2 gals... but I guess if he was not at work those days... I am ready to hop off the fence!

I believe it was a big blue plastic one. I don't think he was going to burn anything in that. He could have used it to move/ bury the body.

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/06/teen_in_jeffrey_willis_kidnapp_1.html New article today about the lady that called 911-- the kidnapped girl ran to this house for help. Video i is interesting, including links.

Older article, interesting: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2016/04/more_attempted_kidnapping_deta.html

Would like to say more, but not sure allowed......
all of it is interesting and something to think about.........

Thank You, slippers

Hey everyone. Something is nagging me. Two weeks after nabbing this guy Willis there is a major announcement in the Brittannie Drexel case which has had no activity for years. I know it's a big if, but if they found a connection would the MI police keep it quiet until S.C. had their press conference on Wed? Do we know if Willis has always lived in MI?

Hey everyone. Something is nagging me. Two weeks after nabbing this guy Willis there is a major announcement in the Brittannie Drexel case which has had no activity for years. I know it's a big if, but if they found a connection would the MI police keep it quiet until S.C. had their press conference on Wed? Do we know if Willis has always lived in MI?

Thanks for your post. I wonder about the women in Jeffrey's photos and whether they are all from attacks or if some where consensual. I hope they can all be identified and he is prosecuted for all the crimes he has committed. Are there any sex workers missing in the areas Jeffrey is currently known to be active in? I know there is no evidence of him using sex workers publicly yet but it's certainly a route for possible investigation.

It is great there appears to have been a break in Brittanee's case it's been way too long. I don't know if Willis is likely to be involved in Brittanee's case it's seems from reading her thread other candidates should definitely be looked at before him. It's going to be interesting to see what the news is at the press conference. The detectives involved in Brittanee's case would be given the opportunity to break important developments first.

He's lived and worked in MI a long time. It could be possible he had photos of Brittanee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee