MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #9 (J. Willis GUILTY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is so obnoxious it's almost too much to take.

He should be water boarded until he gives up Jessica's location.

I am kinda hoping he testifies in Jessica's trial. I believe it will only hurt him and his defense. The worst murdering rapists seem to think they can explain themselves and their crimes away -- Willis, Daniel Clay's testimony during Chelsea Bruck's trial, James Worley's statement after Sierah Joughin's. The lies just roll out of their mouths. Is it that they have been tolerated for so long they assume anyone will believe them?

Latest post from Jessica’s mum just a few hours ago

“Below is from May of 2013, this is the original drawing from the description the witness gave, and lets make it clear people are not blaming her for not seeing more, people are blaming her for going by the gas station once seeing the van pull in, going back sitting in the parking lot watching, following the van out and she seen the driver on the drivers side when he left the strip mall, the van was making a right, SF and hubby were making a left, and when she went back by the gas station when she left, I asked her if she looked in the gas station and seen Jes, she said she did look and did not see Jes anywhere, she is being blamed for not doing anything, those tears on the stand were for herself not for my daughter, I hope this haunts her for the rest of her life, she hated my daughter and thats why she did nothing, when I met with her she said the one thing that was exact was the hair, the top was long and blonde and shaved on the sides, that is a style of a younger man, JW wore his hair short, long enough on the top to spike it with gel, she also said he was in his thirties, and he was medium to large, at the time of JW arrest he was at least 350 lbs if not more, when he got into the drivers side of that van it would of tilted from his weight, no way would you describe him as medium in weight. Below is also a pic of the van, which LE had a expert back then identify it as being a Chrysler T&C, plus the DNA expert came up with NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING for my daughter, and if like the prosecuting attorney stated to us, that he used the gun to bash her head in, no DNA on gun part, and why wouldn't he of done the same with Rebekah and the sixteen year old, obviously by the things found in his van and the movies, he wanted these women alive to play out his sick games, I also talked to a gun expert who said if Jes had her head bashed in there would be a lot more blood than a half drop, not to mention picking her up there would of been drops of blood all the way to back of van with splatter which there was not, plus none of her hair and they also told me that laser can not be matched up to a particular 22 it would fit on any 22 that had the slider on the bottom for a laser site NO JES NO JUSTICE”

Facebook - Find Jessica Heeringa.

“Below is from May of 2013, this is the original drawing from the description the witness gave, and lets make it clear people are not blaming her for not seeing more, people are blaming her for going by the gas station once seeing the van pull in, going back sitting in the parking lot watching, following the van out and she seen the driver on the drivers side when he left the strip mall, the van was making a right, SF and hubby were making a left, and when she went back by the gas station when she left, I asked her if she looked in the gas station and seen Jes, she said she did look and did not see Jes anywhere, she is being blamed for not doing anything, those tears on the stand were for herself not for my daughter, I hope this haunts her for the rest of her life, she hated my daughter and thats why she did nothing, when I met with her she said the one thing that was exact was the hair, the top was long and blonde and shaved on the sides, that is a style of a younger man, JW wore his hair short, long enough on the top to spike it with gel, she also said he was in his thirties, and he was medium to large, at the time of JW arrest he was at least 350 lbs if not more, when he got into the drivers side of that van it would of tilted from his weight, no way would you describe him as medium in weight. Below is also a pic of the van, which LE had a expert back then identify it as being a Chrysler T&C, plus the DNA expert came up with NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING for my daughter, and if like the prosecuting attorney stated to us, that he used the gun to bash her head in, no DNA on gun part, and why wouldn't he of done the same with Rebekah and the sixteen year old, obviously by the things found in his van and the movies, he wanted these women alive to play out his sick games, I also talked to a gun expert who said if Jes had her head bashed in there would be a lot more blood than a half drop, not to mention picking her up there would of been drops of blood all the way to back of van with splatter which there was not, plus none of her hair and they also told me that laser can not be matched up to a particular 22 it would fit on any 22 that had the slider on the bottom for a laser site NO JES NO JUSTICE”

Oh dear, greg. No comment.

There was also a quote in msm on one of the recent articles, will look for it.

This heartbreaking to read today, on Mother's Day. I do not think the prosecutor is acting out of self-interest but believes Willis is Jessica's abductor and murderer and truly wishes to see justice done. I believe he would do anything in his power to find her body for her family.

What else can he do? I do believe after the trial there will be less incentive to search for Jessica's body, but I don't sense there are massive searches occurring now anyway.

According to testimony at a previous trial of Kevin Bluhm, Willis' cousin, Bluhm told police he saw Willis with Heeringa's naked, bound body with a video camera on a table nearby. Bluhm told police he helped Willis get rid of Heeringa's body, but then recanted what he said, according to testimony.
Nevertheless, Bluhm was convicted of being an accessory after the fact to murder and served 476 days in jail. He also was convicted of lying to police.

However, none of what Bluhm told police is expected to be presented at the Heeringa trial, Hilson said after Friday's proceedings. He said he is not allowed to have police testify at Willis' trial about what Bluhm told them.
And Bluhm likely would invoke the Fifth Amendment protecting him against self-incrimination as he did at Willis' trial for the murder of jogger Rebekah Bletsch in 2014, Hilson said. Willis was convicted of Bletsch's murder late last year.

http://blog.mlive.com/mobilenews/muskegon/

I am kinda hoping he testifies in Jessica's trial. I believe it will only hurt him and his defense. The worst murdering rapists seem to think they can explain themselves and their crimes away -- Willis, Daniel Clay's testimony during Chelsea Bruck's trial, James Worley's statement after Sierah Joughin's. The lies just roll out of their mouths. Is it that they have been tolerated for so long they assume anyone will believe them?

You and me both. He is so incredibly full of himself, and the defense has set this up as "you have NO evidence", so I think he might testify and try to outsmart the pros.

How I wish the cousin's statements would be admissible. What a , that one as well.

According to testimony at a previous trial of Kevin Bluhm, Willis' cousin, Bluhm told police he saw Willis with Heeringa's naked, bound body with a video camera on a table nearby. Bluhm told police he helped Willis get rid of Heeringa's body, but then recanted what he said, according to testimony.
Nevertheless, Bluhm was convicted of being an accessory after the fact to murder and served 476 days in jail. He also was convicted of lying to police.

However, none of what Bluhm told police is expected to be presented at the Heeringa trial, Hilson said after Friday's proceedings. He said he is not allowed to have police testify at Willis' trial about what Bluhm told them.
And Bluhm likely would invoke the Fifth Amendment protecting him against self-incrimination as he did at Willis' trial for the murder of jogger Rebekah Bletsch in 2014, Hilson said. Willis was convicted of Bletsch's murder late last year.

http://blog.mlive.com/mobilenews/muskegon/

IMO this is a blow. I see Bluhm's statement as strong -- if circumstantial --
evidence that Jessica is deceased. There is credible evidence of abduction, even of JW's major role in her abduction: the murder of Rebekah, the attempted abduction of the 16 yo, the laser-sight battery cover, van sightings and video footage, the torture/rape kit. But 'proof' she was murdered? When I started watching this case, Bluhm's affidavit is what removed any doubt in my mind about Jessica's death and Willis' guilt. I think the jury could struggle with the murder charge.

evidence that Jessica is deceased. There is credible evidence of abduction, even of JW's major role in her abduction: the murder of Rebekah, the attempted abduction of the 16 yo, the laser-sight battery cover, van sightings and video footage, the torture/rape kit. But 'proof' she was murdered? When I started watching this case, Bluhm's affidavit is what removed any doubt in my mind about Jessica's death and Willis' guilt. I think the jury could struggle with the murder charge.

It is a tremendous blow. Both of her being deceased, AND of KW having her body. I an still hopeful for a conviction (unless this jury is the twin version of the Pinellas 12...).

Realistically, putting KB on the stand would be dicey IMO. I don't think the prosecution would want to chance it. Even being able to bring his statement into evidence, he recanted it. The defense would blow it away.

Those VICS folders are a huge obstacle for the defense...one for Jessica and one for Rebekah, along with all the trash on his electronics and the stuff found in his van, showing a pattern...and the testimony of that young girl.

As far as the DNA testimony, I wonder how much the jury got out of it. If it was confusing for trial watchers, it may have been confusing for them.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. According to this (posted Friday am) there is one witness left (there were 5 on Friday).

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/blog-day-4-of-jessica-heeringa-murder-trial/69-551291970

Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson is expected to call six more witnesses to the stand including Willis' ex-wife.

Realistically, putting KB on the stand would be dicey IMO. I don't think the prosecution would want to chance it. Even being able to bring his statement into evidence, he recanted it. The defense would blow it away.

Those VICS folders are a huge obstacle for the defense...one for Jessica and one for Rebekah, along with all the trash on his electronics and the stuff found in his van, showing a pattern...and the testimony of that young girl.

As far as the DNA testimony, I wonder how much the jury got out of it. If it was confusing for trial watchers, it may have been confusing for them.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. According to this (posted Friday am) there is one witness left (there were 5 on Friday).

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/blog-day-4-of-jessica-heeringa-murder-trial/69-551291970

Muskegon County Prosecutor D.J. Hilson is expected to call six more witnesses to the stand including Willis' ex-wife.

The ex wife already testified.

I wonder who this last witness will be? Neither Bluhm nor LE are allowed to testify about his statements; the searches, DNA and computer evidence, MJN, eyewitness accounts from the night of Jessica's abduction have all been presented; Rebekah Bletch's case was covered thoroughly; LE has testified about the 2013 tip; co-workers, acquaintances, JW's ex-wife, and the hairdresser have all been called to the stand.

Someone to discuss JW's interest/obsession with Jessica and/or her disappearance?

A note about the 'night filter' JW used to film the girls at their swim meets: apparently with certain filters, cameras can be modified to see through clothing.
https://nightgadget.com/can-see-peoples-clothes-infrared-camera

So there is one more witness tomorrow. Could it be the 16 year old?

She is very brave indeed. It must have been very difficult to be in the same room as that monster. It would be better for victims if evidence could be given by video conference I don’t know if it is as effective though and whether testimony given this way has the same impact on juries.

Willis just radiates evil in the court room just like Rodney Alcala.

She is very brave indeed. It must have been very difficult to be in the same room as that monster. It would be better for victims if evidence could be given by video conference I don’t know if it is as effective though and whether testimony given this way has the same impact on juries.

I hate to be graphic here and to post to this response without this detail. I don’t understand how he caught her and shot her but she was able to run and then be shot. When was she in his van with sex toys used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I haven't checked this thread in a very long time and it was only by chance I read that this trial had started! Just want to thank those who've posted articles/tweets/video's/photo's or contributed to the thread in anyway really, much appreciated!!

:rose: Justice For Jessica!! :rose:

He does. Willis literally gives me shivers up my spine. Even in still pictures, he looks right at the camera with something so evil coming through his eyes. I feel so much sympathy for Jessica, Rebekah, Madison, and any of his other (unknown) victims. The girls he videotaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955