GUILTY MI - Jessica White, 21, Troy, 23 April 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
We need your help to find Jessica White!

...Jessica is 21 years old, 5'5", and weighs 180 lbs. If you have any information, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-speak up. There is a cash reward of up to $2,500 for any information leading to her finding. All calls remain 100% anonymous, and all rewards are paid anonymously!

https://www.facebook.com/crimestoppersmi/

Missing Troy woman’s family searches ‘no matter what’

Mark Hicks, The Detroit News 9:17 p.m. EDT April 29, 2016

Amid overcast skies and unseasonably cool air Friday, Jessica Leigh White’s friends and family stood near the roaring traffic on Seven Mile in Detroit, passing out flyers with her photo.

Since the 21-year-old went missing last weekend, her loved ones desperately seek answers whenever and wherever possible. So for days, they’ve returned to the spot the Troy resident was reportedly dropped off, as well as numerous places across the region, distributing pictures in hopes of generating tips.

It’s a constant, emotional watch no one who knows White wants to stop...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-troy-womans-family-searches-matter/83730980/

For Jessica :bump: And those who love her......

A physical search for Jessica Leigh White, tomorrow, Sunday, May 1, at 10 am. The Justice for Nevaeh SAR team will meet at Kmart, 2000 Ten Mile Road, Warren, MI 48091

They are utilizing the far corner of the parking lot as a command post. Everyone will be put into teams. The team leader will be provided a folder, and a t-shirt to be easily recognized.

There is to be NO posting on any type of social media regarding your location or activity. Please make sure you're wearing boots, gloves, and comfortable clothing. No sleeveless or short sleeve shirts please. That's for your protection. Bring a flashlight with you if you can, but it's not completely necessary.

https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-Jessica-Leigh-White-1736204589991594/?hc_location=ufi

Ugh. This is not going to end well. The guy and dad where she was at know what happened. I get an inkling that it's not good.

Wish there was more information on this missing person case in local media.

Ugh. This is not going to end well. The guy and dad where she was at know what happened. I get an inkling that it's not good.

Jessica's phone information indicated that her last known location was in the vicinity of the home in Hazel Park. I'm sure the father and son have been interviewed by local LE, but no one has been named a person of interest. Probably best now to focus on finding Jessica who's been missing for a week.

Jessica's phone information indicated that her last known location was in the vicinity of the home in Hazel Park. I'm sure the father and son have been interviewed by local LE, but no one has been named a person of interest. Probably best now to focus on finding Jessica who's been missing for a week.

I know. I know. I hope she's found safe.

No local media updates. Very little activity on Help Find Jessica Leigh White FB.

Not sounding good at all. No reason for a young girl to just be "dropped off" at 7 Mile and John R. in the city. Dark, desolate streets, abandoned houses, crime, drugs, etc. Drugs are about the only reason somebody would go there and there is no indication that that was the case. Very rough place to be at that time of night, let alone pretty much any time of day.

The "positive" thing is, if this father and son have done something horrible, I don't think they are all that smart to get away with it and sooner than later, one oor both of them will slip up.

Yes, pretty much the exact area. I don't know specifically where the friends house was, but yes very close. And about 3 and a half miles and 5 minutes from 7 and John R.

"Police say White’s cellphone was traced to a location near Woodward Heights and Dequindre, but that’s where the trail stopped."

Is this area at the friend's house?

The "friend's" house is supposedly on Woodward Heights Avenue that is commonly called "9 1/2 Mile" as it is half way between 9 Mile and 10 Mile Roads.

And kind of weird how this isn't getting as much local,coverage as you'd think. They were on top f it when it first came out. But that was only a day or two and since, I haven't seen a mention. I know there is only so much new info available right now, but still, you want the media to keep the situation top of mind.

The 7 mile and John R story is probably a lie and cover. But at the same time, I wonder why, in all of Detroit which is huge size/land-wise, did he decide to say that specific area of the city.

The 7 mile and John R story is probably a lie and cover. But at the same time, I wonder why, in all of Detroit which is huge size/land-wise, did he decide to say that specific area of the city.

To send them in the wrong direction?

Given that Jessica's last known communication mentioned an argument between father and son at their home in Hazel Park, I can't help wondering about the subject of the argument. Might Jessica have been privy to something they didn't want her to know?

Presumably, the father and son have been interviewed by local authorities, but I haven't heard/read anything about the home being searched. Very little media coverage, and I don't recall WDIV (Channel 4) ever covering the case as that is my go-to TV station/website for local news.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PragmaticR
Back