MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could see KM's profiles. None of them come up when I search - I'm sure she's trying to keep out prying eyes.

In some of the recent articles posted, LE stated that there have been 100+ people interviewed and numerous parties who took and passed a polygraph. I suppose there's way for us to know if there were people who refused the polygraph, but, to me, this would be very telling. :moo:

I hope that Julia's family is having their private investigator review ALL of the polygraph examination results. That is what finally cracked the Kristin Costas murder case in the 80s. Her murderer, fellow classmate Bernadette Protti had been examined by polygraph along with tons of other students and police believed she had passed. A private investigator that the Costas family hired reviewed all of the polygraph results again and thought that Bernadette's showed deception. Police brought her in for questioning again, and began looking more closely at her alibi, at which point Bernadette knew she was busted and she confessed. She had been there all along, pretending she knew nothing for six months! If anyone reading this knows Julia's family, please pass this along...

Weird...KM's FB is gone!!

It is common practice for items posted on the internet to be missing. In the case I am following it has ocured. The perp can not remove anything as it is a crime to remove evidence. ANY evidence.

I spent many happy holidays in the UP in summer.

Moo

If it's not a roommate/someone associated with the roommates (who would have had privileged access due to that relationship), seems like a tragic and bizarre accident.

Comparing photos of her family (including a twin sister) and Julia..... wonder if
she had some sort of eating disorder (sorry).

Is it possible that someone with an eating disorder/who purges could lose consciousness as a result of/in the process of...? I dunno.

A college student with a disorderly room is nothing all that noteworthy, esp if Julia were struggling with self-image issues/potentially undiagnosed mental health issues.

Just don't see how you get someone to drown themselves, without some evidence of physical trauma or drugging.

If it's not a roommate/someone associated with the roommates (who would have had privileged access due to that relationship), seems like a tragic and bizarre accident.

Comparing photos of her family (including a twin sister) and Julia..... wonder if
she had some sort of eating disorder (sorry).

Is it possible that someone with an eating disorder/who purges could lose consciousness as a result of/in the process of...? I dunno.

A college student with a disorderly room is nothing all that noteworthy, esp if Julia were struggling with self-image issues/potentially undiagnosed mental health issues.

Just don't see how you get someone to drown themselves, without some evidence of physical trauma or drugging.

I'm not sure what you're saying.... To my knowledge, Julia did not have any eating disorder. She worked out / exercised often and tried to keep "in-shape". She normally kept her room reasonably organized and neat. She took personal pride in her looks and her room. I firmly believe that whoever did this was someone that she allowed into the apartment - someone she at least knew. She was very friendly and out going plus very trusting of people - and this could have been a contributing factor to what happened. :banghead:
Eventually the person(s) will be caught and jailed. :jail:
Her family is doing all they can to keep her picture fresh in the community's mind by posting flyers and being on campus at EMU often. The public should be totally aware of what happened and hopefully soon someone will come forward with that small bit of information that may lead to solving this case. There now is a $10,000 reward, which may help.

:bump:

It's been nearly a week since anyone has posted here, so I'm bumping for those who are still interested in this case.

I am truly interested in this case, but the lack of information makes me believe that this could very easily turn into a "cold case" that will not be solved soon. I hope the reward helps LE get more information, but you would have thoght that we would have heard something by now.

:bump:

What happened to Julia Niswender? Is anyone ever going to be held accountable for her death? I can't believe that there has been so little information about the investigation into Julia's untimely death. :(

I hope the perp is feeling the guilt eating away at their insides as each day passes.

It has been over 5 months and not too much progress seems to have been made. I can see this being a cold case that maybe solved years from now. I sure hope this won't be true but the more and more days that go by make me wonder. I pray for some resolution to this so that the family may finally have some closure. This has been extremely hard on Julia's mom and the entire family.

I would like to re-iterate.

I hope when you read this, because I know you will.

I hope the guilt continues to eat your insides every day. I hope you remember this post every time you shut your eyes at night.

RIP Julia

2w6xlpk.jpg

I would like to re-iterate.

I hope when you read this, because I know you will.

I hope the guilt continues to eat your insides every day. I hope you remember this post every time you shut your eyes at night.

RIP Julia

2w6xlpk.jpg

Who are you hoping will read this? Are you suspecting someone?

Who are you hoping will read this? Are you suspecting someone?

I suspect that whoever did this to Julia, will be keeping a track on who is talking about the crime they hope they will get away with.

As has happened here, it looks like this will end up in the "cold cases" file or "unsolved murders" file. This amount of time from the crime to it being solved has been very hard emotionally on the family, especially the mom and Julia's sisters. I hope and pray each and every night that this crime will be solved but as more and more time goes by, that does not seem too likely. Maybe someone will come forward with the "clue" that will lead to solving this case. In this day and age, someone had to see or hear something, especially in such a large apartment building with people coming and going all the time. I hope there will be "Justice for Julia" in the near future.

Julia has been on my mind a lot the past week or so. I keep hoping for answers, but worry we may never know what happened or why. I can't shake a deep sense of sadness...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV