MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not look like any additional information has been released by the Ypsilanti Police. The last article with details is dated April 10th.
http://annarbor.com/news/ypsilanti/julia-niswenders-family-body-found-in-unnatural-position/

Whoever did this may not be found for quite a while unless someone comes forward with new information. It is such a large apartment complex, you would think that someone would have seen the person leaving but may not still realize they did. I just feel that one small clue could help solve this. I pray for resolution each and every day.

Hi All,
Julia has really been on my mind lately. Just wondering if anyone has heard any recent news? My fear is that this may become a cold case because it seems like it will be harder to solve as more and more months go by. I pray that this will be solved soon. :banghead:

Thinking of you and your family today. Positive Prayers that this next benefit raises just as much funds!

Was thinking of you today, Julia.

I hope this case is still being investigated, I haven't seen any new updates lately. sad...

I spoke with her father earlier this week - the case is still being investigated and still very much active. :please:

thinking of Julia! I wore my justice for julia shirt yesterday and was thinking about her case. Good news that the case is still active.

I spoke with her father earlier this week - the case is still being investigated and still very much active. :please:

Thanks for the update. I think of Julia often and pray for Justice.

Another day and still no more news or answers for us. I hope and pray each and every day that one day soon, we will get all the answers we need to give us a sense of closure. Nothing will bring her back so all I'll have for the rest of my life is the memories of being with her. They say "time heals all wounds", but I don't think this one will heal until I'm no longer on this earth. I miss her more & more each and every day. JUSTICE FOR JULIAN!

Another day and still no more news or answers for us. I hope and pray each and every day that one day soon, we will get all the answers we need to give us a sense of closure. Nothing will bring her back so all I'll have for the rest of my life is the memories of being with her. They say "time heals all wounds", but I don't think this one will heal until I'm no longer on this earth. I miss her more & more each and every day. JUSTICE FOR JULIAN!

:grouphug: Trojan! :grouphug:

Thanks all. My original message said "JUSTICE FOR JULIAN!" .... What a mistake, as everyone should know it should be "JUSTICE FOR JULIA!". I'm not a great typist.

Thanks all. My original message said "JUSTICE FOR JULIAN!" .... What a mistake, as everyone should know it should be "JUSTICE FOR JULIA!". I'm not a great typist.

No worries, Trojan! :therethere:

Your heart is in the right place! :heart:

Thinking of you and your family again today - just got word of your benefit today - we will be there!

Good grief - the same uni as the boy who got shot?

Different campus clearly...but the same university???

Is there a campus serial killer hatching somewhere? More and more we are seeing horrendous crimes committed by 17 year olds. This seems to be the new age for turning into a psychotic murderer. :scared:

I don't believe in coincidence.

No sexual assault = one less motive. Who on earth would wish to murder a beautiful young woman like Julia, for no apparent reason?

:twocents:

Good grief - the same uni as the boy who got shot?

Different campus clearly...but the same university???

Is there a campus serial killer hatching somewhere? More and more we are seeing horrendous crimes committed by 17 year olds. This seems to be the new age for turning into a psychotic murderer. :scared:

I don't believe in coincidence.

No sexual assault = one less motive. Who on earth would wish to murder a beautiful young woman like Julia, for no apparent reason?

:twocents:

The medical school student who was shot and killed was studying at The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Julia Niswender attended Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. Not the same school, but campuses are about seven miles apart.

Despite the close proximity of one campus to the other, I don't think this is the work of a serial killer. :moo:

Just read this whole thread. Sad to hear that they still don't know much more this many months after the crime.

I just have one comment- When I was in college we often would go days without seeing roommates - so I don't find it odd whatsoever that her roommates didn't call for help until 2 days after she may have been killed. If you are working jobs at night or have evening classes or spend nights at a boyfriend/girlfriends often you aren't really tracking each other closely.

The medical school student who was shot and killed was studying at The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Julia Niswender attended Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. Not the same school, but campuses are about seven miles apart.

Despite the close proximity of one campus to the other, I don't think this is the work of a serial killer. :moo:

Really? That's even closer than I thought...

So, at the very least, we have two expert murderers prowling around two student houses 7 miles apart, murdering two different students and escaping from both unseen, leaving no evidence or any motive LE can find.

Oh kay.

I think the "coincidence" explanation is the unlikely one, personally...

:waitasec:

If the killer had so far gotten away with it, say Julia's killer, wouldn't it be most likely that they'd continue with the same MO (drowning?) why change it up completely rather than refining your already nearly perfect technique.....

IMO, not related crimes. But just my humble opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06