MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am getting from this is that they believe LE has their man. That is how *I* am personally interpreting the article. One person's interpretation only.
Wow, just wow.

Maybe that is what they are thinking, but even then it does not make sense to me. JT is a POI, but not a suspect. There does not seem enough evidence to charge him. Doesn't the Duvall Group
want people to come forward with evidence that would implicate JT if he is the perp?

I think that this was more of a public relations decision. It was good publicity for the company to offer the reward. But now that JT is charged with child *advertiser censored* possession, they would rather distance themselves from the case.

There might be a major development in the Chelsea Bruck case. WDIV has Breaking News on their homepage.

Duvall Group Investigations

Owner – Ryan Duvall

P.O.Box 1822 Monroe, Michigan ,48161
Telephone – 800-681-0687
FAX – 734-241-4428

theduvallgroup@aol.com
http://www.duvallinvestigations.com/

Michigan Private Investigator License # 3701205186

The Duvall Group Investigations performs surveillance using the most advanced and sophisticated equipment, Our agents are experts in the art of surveillance, overt and covert operations. We are a full Investigations firm serving the entire State of Michigan. The Duvall Group Investigations specializes in Domestic cheating spouse Investigations, Insurance Claims, Attorney Services and background checks.

We believe in perfection and quality, “GETTING THE RESULTS YOU NEED”

Duvall Group Investigations

Owner – Ryan Duvall

P.O.Box 1822 Monroe, Michigan ,48161
Telephone – 800-681-0687
FAX – 734-241-4428

theduvallgroup@aol.com
http://www.duvallinvestigations.com/

Michigan Private Investigator License # 3701205186

The Duvall Group Investigations performs surveillance using the most advanced and sophisticated equipment, Our agents are experts in the art of surveillance, overt and covert operations. We are a full Investigations firm serving the entire State of Michigan. The Duvall Group Investigations specializes in Domestic cheating spouse Investigations, Insurance Claims, Attorney Services and background checks.

We believe in perfection and quality, “GETTING THE RESULTS YOU NEED”

Due to the nature of their work....I'd say this speaks volumes.

Maybe that is what they are thinking, but even then it does not make sense to me. JT is a POI, but not a suspect. There does not seem enough evidence to charge him. Doesn't the Duvall Group
want people to come forward with evidence that would implicate JT if he is the perp?

I think that this was more of a public relations decision. It was good publicity for the company to offer the reward. But now that JT is charged with child *advertiser censored* possession, they would rather distance themselves from the case.

I tend to agree with you black_squirrel! It doesn't make any sense that this company would suspend a reward on a case that has not been solved or at the very least have a suspect in custody on murder charges! Isn't the point of a reward to bring people forward with information to help the police bring a case towards prosecution and conviction? Why would they suspend it merely because of a person of interest in the case? It makes me wonder if they were ever really 100% in it to find Justice for Julia from the beginning!

I tend to agree with you black_squirrel! It doesn't make any sense that this company would suspend a reward on a case that has not been solved or at the very least have a suspect in custody on murder charges! Isn't the point of a reward to bring people forward with information to help the police bring a case towards prosecution and conviction? Why would they suspend it merely because of a person of interest in the case? It makes me wonder if they were ever really 100% in it to find Justice for Julia from the beginning!

We can't speak for them, just speculate. Considering the line of work they are in, we can hypothesize that they believe law enforcement *has* identified a POI who is the Perp. Time will tell.

We can't speak for them, just speculate. Considering the line of work they are in, we can hypothesize that they believe law enforcement *has* identified a POI who is the Perp. Time will tell.

POI and Suspect are completely different terms and are treated as such respectively. One label will move the case forward and the other will not. I'm just speculating that perhaps the company had ulterior motives in offering a reward. Stranger things have happened. Still I wonder why they wouldn't want to help "seal the deal" by offering a reward that leads to an arrest/conviction. I agree with your statement that time will tell.

POI and Suspect are completely different terms and are treated as such respectively. One label will move the case forward and the other will not. I'm just speculating that perhaps the company had ulterior motives in offering a reward. Stranger things have happened. Still I wonder why they wouldn't want to help "seal the deal" by offering a reward that leads to an arrest/conviction. I agree with your statement that time will tell.

Like what? Recognition, free advertising? Seems like that would backfire if they clawed back the reward, as they have. To me it states they believe LE has their man, but that's just observation and speculation. What are you thinking their motive would be?
I really don't think anyone (even relatives who may not particularly like this guy), want him to be the Perp. It's far too horrific a thought that someone entrusted with a child's care would end up killing her. However, he apparently hasn't done enough to dispel the concern that this is indeed what happened. His bizarre cheer squad at the courthouse didn't help things either. This is a very strange case. Let's hope it is resolved soon so that Monroe can be restored to some peace and order.

Ryan Duvall is a friend of the family, specifically Julia's grandmother. He has talked to her and explained his reasoning for doing this. If JT is "cleared" and cooperates fully with LE including sitting down with them and providing a true statement and a true accounting of his whereabouts, then he may reinstate the reward. I fully understand his reasons as he does not want his business being associated with a person suspected of child *advertiser censored*. He is a great guy and he does want Justice for Julia. Who knows, by his removing the reward, that in itself may encourage JT to be more cooperative with LE and eventually get the reward reinstated.

Ryan Duvall is a friend of the family, specifically Julia's grandmother. He has talked to her and explained his reasoning for doing this. If JT is "cleared" and cooperates fully with LE including sitting down with them and providing a true statement and a true accounting of his whereabouts, then he may reinstate the reward. I fully understand his reasons as he does not want his business being associated with a person suspected of child *advertiser censored*. He is a great guy and he does want Justice for Julia. Who knows, by his removing the reward, that in itself may encourage JT to be more cooperative with LE and eventually get the reward reinstated.

As always, thank you Trojan. I support Mr. Duvall's decision.

Thank you so much, Trojan. That definitely is understandable then.

I so hope we find out something to move this toward the truth in the very near future.

Thank you for the clarification Trojan. I do appreciate it. <modsnip>

With that being said, I do hope your family gets the answers and closure that you all need and deserve. Nobody should have to live through this nightmare.

Sorry I got busy at work yesterday and forgot to check back and post the news article, glad someone found it for me and posted it.

" I appreciate your answer and your hesitation. I completely disagree with you from the sense I have had of from the first instant I saw him when Chelsea first went missing. He shows no respect for LE in any of the his public appearances. He speaks of himself, how this impacts him, seems arrogant, manipulative, controlling, showboating and odd. I mean who appears on TV barefoot trying to garner support for justice, something not right there, odd, out of synch? Did you ever wonder to yourself if he used you to play this role for him, manipulated you, people who kill people are usually good at this kind of thing? You met right before Julia was murdered, if I understand things correctly?

He's an official POI who you are close to, so I get that you don't wish to share more information and respect it." (Snipped from Chelsea Bruck thread to answer)

As someone with multiple psychology degrees (currently working on my Master's) I would LIKE to think that I am not easily manipulated. I personally am not someone who is easy to "pull one over" on. I hesitate to think of how I would feel if that was in fact the case. I do not think I will comment on things such as him not wearing shoes, I can see where some may find it odd, but am not sure how relevant that is to anything. I do however understand other's thinking it is an "odd" thing.

I did meet Jim right before Julia was murdered.

Moderator's have asked that JT discussion be continued here - I will continue to answer what I can.

MiMommy - Yes, please share what you know following the days of Julia's murder. It could be very important to both cases. We greatly appreciate you being here. Caveat - don't share anything you have obviously been told by LE not to. We don't want to jeopardize the integrity of the investigations. Anything ok to share - please do. I can tell you want justice as much as everyone else. (snipped from Chelsea Bruck to respond)

I am working on answering this now - Please be patient with me as I attempt to make this as detailed as I can without including things that I can not. I will type in Word and transfer over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur