MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have stated that differently...not that she should speak with the media. I am speaking in regards to her recently making contact withe the police in general.

There are many who have spoken with LE in regards to this case including myself and we are not in the media spotlight.

I suppose my personal feeling is. Ex or current or whatever if I thought he was evil..and had anything that "might" be important I would have spoken sooner?

O.K. got it. Who is running the martial arts classes and cleaning business for JT while he sorts out his legal issues?

Nothing is happening with the cleaning business at this point. I believe there are others running the studio. KT has been left with the burden of all finances with the help of JT'S family in some aspects.

Nothing is happening with the cleaning business at this point. I believe there are others running the studio. KT has been left with the burden of all finances with the help of JT'S family in some aspects.

Well if this is the case, it sounds as if it is critical that JT moves quickly to get himself cleared. Hopefully he is working with LE to do that vs. playing lawyerup games? That can be a very expensive path. And an innocent man shouldn't need to go that route, right?

I should have stated that differently...not that she should speak with the media. I am speaking in regards to her recently making contact withe the police in general.

There are many who have spoken with LE in regards to this case including myself and we are not in the media spotlight.

I suppose my personal feeling is. Ex or current or whatever if I thought he was evil..and had anything that "might" be important I would have spoken sooner?

Maybe she is afraid.

Agree. But we don't know for sure that grandma or someone else had not at least mentioned it. Or just thought it was a creepy feeling they had until the child *advertiser censored* possibility came to light. Perhaps they held off thinking it was a personality conflict between them?

BBM: by the same token, all family should have been more than willing to give LE whatever they requested .... including a taped OFFICIAL interview. It is the OFFICIAL (on the record) interview that is the root of skepticism for us.

Again, JMO

Julia was found on a sunday. JT did not show up on a Monday, he called later that same afternoon and said he would not be in and apologized stating there had been a family emergency. I saw him in my office on Tuesday when he explained what was going on. I do not remember if information had been released to the press as far as Julia being identified. I do know that at the very beginning they did not discuss names of family members... we had a regional manager at the time who was upset JT had "no showed" and was reading news articles in the days following attempting to confirm he was connected to Julia as he said.

As far as what his immediate family is going thru, I don't have to imagine...I have spoken to KT on more than one occasion including within the last two weeks as well as JT and JT's mother. I know how they feel. If you are referring to family members on the other side...I will not comment.

I was under the.impression she died on Sunday night some time and wasn't found until Tuesday evening? Please correct me if I'm wrong? So, if IT called off on Monday for a family emergency.that would be.pretty hinky.

I was under the.impression she died on Sunday night some time and wasn't found until Tuesday evening? Please correct me if I'm wrong? So, if IT called off on Monday for a family emergency.that would be.pretty hinky.

Sorry, typing on my phone with.tapatalk. please forgive my typos!

Julia was found on a sunday. JT did not show up on a Monday, he called later that same afternoon and said he would not be in and apologized stating there had been a family emergency. I saw him in my office on Tuesday when he explained what was going on. I do not remember if information had been released to the press as far as Julia being identified. I do know that at the very beginning they did not discuss names of family members... we had a regional manager at the time who was upset JT had "no showed" and was reading news articles in the days following attempting to confirm he was connected to Julia as he said.

As far as what his immediate family is going thru, I don't have to imagine...I have spoken to KT on more than one occasion including within the last two weeks as well as JT and JT's mother. I know how they feel. If you are referring to family members on the other side...I will not comment.

Mimommy, this is confusing. I thought that Julia was found on Tuesday. Did you mean that JT did not show up on Wednesday?

bare with me guys - Im looking back thru Calendar pages now -

Ok - It looks like I spoke to Jim the week prior and confirmed the start of the contract - He was supposed to start on Wednesday. My apologies for the confusion.

According to my memory, I received my first call on Tuesday night, December 11, 2012 about 9:30PM from my daughter saying no one had heard from Julia in a few days and she and Jennifer were heading to Ypsilanti to check on her. Slightly after 10PM, I received a call from Kim & Jim that Julia was dead. LE believes she was killed late Sunday or very early Monday morning. I believe it was close to midnight on Sunday. I will never forget the calls as I bowl every Tuesday night and usually get home about 9PM. Needless to say, this was a night that I'll never forget.

Julia Niswender posted by Madison.jpg
Here's a picture of Julia just to refresh your memory.

O.K. got it. Who is running the martial arts classes and cleaning business for JT while he sorts out his legal issues?

JT was merely an instructor at the DoJo. The business continues to operate as normal. I believe the cleaning business is over and done with since JT went to jail.

MiMommy - did he call you Monday with an emergency? You can look back at your phone records. If he did, you really must let LE know this.

Agree. But we don't know for sure that grandma or someone else had not at least mentioned it. Or just thought it was a creepy feeling they had until the child *advertiser censored* possibility came to light. Perhaps they held off thinking it was a personality conflict between them?

BBM: by the same token, all family should have been more than willing to give LE whatever they requested .... including a taped OFFICIAL interview. It is the OFFICIAL (on the record) interview that is the root of skepticism for us.

Again, JMO

I do agree with you that ALL family members, including ALL extended family members as well, should be more than willing to give OFFICIAL (on the record) interviews/statements for clarity and integrity of the investigation. Do we know if this has been done?

MiMommy - did he call you Monday with an emergency? You can look back at your phone records. If he did, you really must let LE know this.

I am no longer employed with the company I was during this time frame. I can tell you that I did speak to investigators during that time and they have that information. Again, my apology on the wrong day of the week being given (thankfully I have my old desk calendar pages).

I am no longer employed with the company I was during this time frame. I can tell you that I did speak to investigators during that time and they have that information. Again, my apology on the wrong day of the week being given (thankfully I have my old desk calendar pages).

Sorry to keep pressing on this, but it is a highly critical point. Can you confirm he spoke with you on Monday and said there was a family emergency? LE can quickly assess whether he called you at work, your cell, whatever. They have the means to do that. This is really a critical detail MiMommy. You really must call LE immediately if this is the case....

He called on Wednesday - I have looked over my calendar. Also, as I have previously stated LE has already confirmed all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur