MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems cordial in this text message with JT. No sign of trouble here.

Screenshot: November 7

Attachments

• text_JT_Julia.png
    text_JT_Julia.png
    398.5 KB · Views: 137
Sorry for the multi-posts. People Browser is also able to show posting patterns. One could put a hypothetical timeline to her typical day by using it. For some reason it just keeps glitching on me today, so if any of you have a working version, this would be helpful information (typical habits for MTWRF etc).

So there are two references to "trust no one" on two accounts on the same day (November 26th). One is on twitter and the other is on Instagram.

Screen shot of tweet attached.

Interesting Instagram posts on Nov 26. The "miss you" post which to me suggests some sort of romantic interest and than the "trust" post. I could not find a time stamp to see which was posted first. Could it be she posted the "miss you" first and subsequently found some information that'd to the "trust" post?

Did she have a secret love interest?

This isn't exactly on topic to your post but ....yesterday I was looking at Jennifer and her mothers Facebook pages, along with the youngest daughter. Her mother has three videos from January 2012 posted of the twins getting matching tattoos. It sounds like the whole family went to watch bc I can hear them and mom is taping it. Definitely tore at my heart watching them in the video.
Buttttt... Then I was on Chelsea's sister (Megan) page and she recently posted a picture of a quote saying she was thinking of getting it as a tattoo but wanted to go back to the place that she got her previous tattoo of her sisters Initials. (This is also posted in HFCB).
So I guess my thinking was .... And I know it may be far fetched but we're looking for connections.
Where was this tattoo place and was there any way both group of sisters went to the same one? Megan mentions where hers (off M50) is but the twins video does not have a name in it. Unless someone can identify it by the inside look. When did Bruck(s) get their tattoos and when? Just my own mind wandering. I'm not saying the tattoo artist did anything or their cases are related...just forming a statement on a common place they may have shared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now *this* is exactly the type of info I am looking for! Brilliant Monster!

Irrelevant. He said / she said. The Do Jo is clear evidence that others had the opinion he was controlling; yet you dismiss it so easily. Me? Not as easily. I've used direct quotes and citations in the past to back up this opinion. Moving on. No point in re-hashing. As stated multiple times, I take the grandparents at their word, having no reason to doubt their first hand knowledge.

Assumes facts not known.

Unless you can show some evidence that Julia did not trust the Grandmother who she lived with and helped raise her for most of her life, I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. Do you have anything showing this other than an opinion or anecdotal evidence?

More he said /she said. Assumes facts not presented. I've stated mine as an opinion, but you seem quite sure. Upon what do you base this opinion?

Discussed ad nauseum in previous threads, regarding video interviews and MSM statements JT made regarding Julia.

It is my understanding that CPS / DHS are the ones who made such requests. What they are basing these requests upon is not fully known to anyone outside of their agency. I'm saying that PERHAPS they are privy to what the images consist of, since they are in the business of making sure children are cared for according to certain standards of care. The particulars of this are not my forte and I have no experience with this.

I just want to chime in and give my two cents FWIW that my minor daughter who would've been "maybe" 4th or 5th grade at the time took karate, she is 17 now, she is adamant that when JT was studying for his black belt that he attended the same dojo as her. She says that JT would be helping out, sparring with the younger kids and such and said that he would be as rough on the younger kids as he was on the adults. My memory is a little foggy but I do remember complaining about one gentleman who had bruised my daughter pretty good while sparring, not sure if it was him or not but could be. Same gentleman who broke three ribs while sparring with my daughters friends mother (daughters friends whole family, parents and siblings all attended there). I believe that he wasn't allowed to help out after that. People change appearances over the years, I don't want to say 100% that that was him but my daughter says differently.

There seems to be only one Tattoo parlor that is off M50, namely Cold Steel Tattoos (http://www.coldsteeltattoos.com)
This is just down the road (4 min walk) from the Turnquist house. However, I looked at the video and the flooring, tattoo artist, etc. don't seem to match.

They posted about another shop but when I looked it up, it's on Dixie highway in Monroe. So could be either place I would assume. Also I know Chelsea had a tattoo and I would make an assumption she may have gotten it done at the same place? As her sister at least. Maybe they went together. They seemed quite close and I would imagine Chelsea wouldn't have gone alone. Megan said she got hers done a few years ago. I wonder if any of the other sisters have any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for completeness sake (and no she is not a suspect or POI) but KM lists interests in fishing and hunting. Source is a dating site profile with her photo and info.

Also for completeness sake, a possible motive there would be damaging the reputation of someone who intends to work with children would potentially ruin their career aspirations. (i see listed as working in daycare).

IMOO
No facts here
Theories

I just want to chime in and give my two cents FWIW that my minor daughter who would've been "maybe" 4th or 5th grade at the time took karate, she is 17 now, she is adamant that when JT was studying for his black belt that he attended the same dojo as her. She says that JT would be helping out, sparring with the younger kids and such and said that he would be as rough on the younger kids as he was on the adults. My memory is a little foggy but I do remember complaining about one gentleman who had bruised my daughter pretty good while sparring, not sure if it was him or not but could be. Same gentleman who broke three ribs while sparring with my daughters friends mother (daughters friends whole family, parents and siblings all attended there). I believe that he wasn't allowed to help out after that. People change appearances over the years, I don't want to say 100% that that was him but my daughter says differently.

Which Dojo was your daughter at?

Did you daughter tell you that JT was sparring himself with younger kids, or was he supervising younger kids, sparring among themselves? It is best to spar someone your own size.

Do you know if they used protective gear at this martial arts school such at headgear, mouthguard, gloves, footgear, and pads protecting the ribs?

I study martial arts. I get bruises every now and then. But I have never seen anyone get broken ribs! I wonder how that happened. No protective gear? No supervision? No control? Sparring is difficult because you want to be fast, yet keep control (over the power of the impact) so that you won't hurt your opponent. Control is something that should be taught.

Which Dojo was your daughter at?

Did you daughter tell you that JT was sparring himself with younger kids, or was he supervising younger kids, sparring among themselves? It is best to spar someone your own size.

Do you know if they used protective gear at this martial arts school such at headgear, mouthguard, gloves, footgear, and pads protecting the ribs?

I study martial arts. I get bruises every now and then. But I have never seen anyone get broken ribs! I wonder how that happened. No protective gear? No supervision? No control? Sparring is difficult because you want to be fast, yet keep control (over the power of the impact) so that you won't hurt your opponent. Control is something that should be taught.

The martial arts studio where she went moved around a bit (I believe due to financial issues) and eventually went out of business. It was in Monroe, might've been called Monroe Martial Arts or something of that nature. She didn't go there very long, maybe a year. Either my daughters father or I was present when she was in class. I happened to be present when she was sparring with this man and I'm thinking it was a kick to the midsection that bruised her so badly. The only protective gear they used was headgear, no mouth guard or padding anywhere else, and they were barefoot. The gentleman that was sparring with children, it did not go according to size. I will see if I can find out this person's name and see if it was JT for certain. My daughter's friends mom that had the broken ribs moved to the Traverse City area so I will try to ask her on facebook. Since JT has been in the newspaper and on the news my daughter has said THAT'S THE GUY from karate.

From the link Spellbound posted upthread. The article also mentions how long the mom's have known each other.

Families gather for remembrance service
By Caitlin VanOverberghe As of Thursday, December 11, 2014, 06:42 a.m.

On the night that Julia Niswender was reported missing and later found dead in her apartment in Ypsilanti, her twin sister, Jennifer, made a phone call to her best friend, Kassie Bruck, informing the latter of what had happened.

Kassie jumped in her car, she said, and drove north from Monroe to be with Jennifer. They spent hours together at the local police station, answering questions and asking many of their own.

When things settled down, Kassie returned to her parents’ home in Maybee. She crawled into her bed and after some time her own sister, Chelsea, laid down next to her.

“I guess she knew I shouldn’t be alone that night,” Kassie said, recalling the story at a memorial service held Wednesday night in Julia’s honor on the two-year anniversary of her death.

<snipped>

While Mrs. Turnquist has known Leannda Bruck, mother of Chelsea Bruck, for more than 10 years, she met Debi Kamin, mother of Chelsea Small, by chance a few months ago. The three, she said, also have formed a bond. They plan to unite in the hopes of bringing closure to their families&#8217; heartbreak.

<snipped>
Read more: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/dec/10/families-gather-remembrance-service/

BBM

The martial arts studio where she went moved around a bit (I believe due to financial issues) and eventually went out of business. It was in Monroe, might've been called Monroe Martial Arts or something of that nature. She didn't go there very long, maybe a year. Either my daughters father or I was present when she was in class. I happened to be present when she was sparring with this man and I'm thinking it was a kick to the midsection that bruised her so badly. The only protective gear they used was headgear, no mouth guard or padding anywhere else, and they were barefoot. The gentleman that was sparring with children, it did not go according to size. I will see if I can find out this person's name and see if it was JT for certain. My daughter's friends mom that had the broken ribs moved to the Traverse City area so I will try to ask her on facebook. Since JT has been in the newspaper and on the news my daughter has said THAT'S THE GUY from karate.

Here is an article about Jim Turnquist and his martial arts (page 26-28)
http://issuu.com/taekwondotimes/docs/167_january_2009
I think he started around 2008, at the "Martial Arts Fitness Center"
http://www.mafckarate.com
also known as "Monroe Tang Soo Do"
It does not seem like he ever changed his martial arts studio.

There is a different Martial arts studio, called Monroe Martial Arts.
http://monroemartialarts.com
I am not sure if it ever went out of business, but it almost did according to the owner:
http://monroemartialarts.ning.com/profiles/blogs/how-mma-almost-killed-our-school
It seems that the focus shifted to Mixed Martial Arts which as an emphasis on fighting rather than self-defense,
but this was not good for the school.
Webpages go back to 2002:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/monroemartialarts.com
Some of the older webpages have images of the instructors and helping staff.
Which year are we talking about? 2008 or so?

Interesting Instagram posts on Nov 26. The "miss you" post which to me suggests some sort of romantic interest and than the "trust" post. I could not find a time stamp to see which was posted first. Could it be she posted the "miss you" first and subsequently found some information that'd to the "trust" post?

Did she have a secret love interest?

Are you referring to the post "I miss him so much" on November 23? If so, it takes you to a pic of her with a golden lab (I think) dog --- I think she had a dog she adored, and was talking about him.

https://instagram.com/p/SYqimKyYbG/

Where is Julia's dog now? Just being nosey this time.

https://instagram.com/p/O-jOesSYdL/

Aug 30, 2012 post on Julia's Twitter took me to this page, photo of Julia with her two roommates with caption "Love my roomies"

Julia is ALWAYS smiling or being silly in nearly every photo I see!

In that picture, AG is on the left and KM is in the middle. Just for your info. Someone wanted to see a picture of the roommates..... Well, that's a good one.

Are we in agreement that the first Turnquist laptop (K's or whoever's) was seized in December after Julia's murder? However, the date of the offense comes prior, in November 2012. (which means a possible motive, IF IF IF Julia could testify about whatever images were found).

Everything I post is my own opinion and should not be taken as fact.
I am not a professional and have no inside information, other than that provided here on WS.

Hey Psyquestor, I am back, LIKE the plague! I guess the 'computer' dilemma is still in progress.
2014 Dec., LE (Ypsi) took Kim's computer / laptop (this is the first computer that LE took) they found Child *advertiser censored*
2015 Feb., LE (Monroe) took a newer computer, supposedly LE has told us it is not JT's gift from the Twins lap top, but a different/ newer computer.
***JT's laptop (gift from twins) according to LE has not been found.
*** I know that according to Kim and Jennifer, they are saying that the computer that was taken in Feb 2015, was JT's lap top. So I guess we all will just have to wait to find out what computer /laptop they actually got in FEB. 2015.
As far as I know there was NO computer or lap top taken in 2012.

Tiger Palm posted this up thread #754
Turnquist charged with child *advertiser censored* in Feb 2015.
Offense date of child *advertiser censored* is actually November 1, 2012, per video from article linked, Julia was murdered just over a month later.
Julia was 10 yrs old when Turnquist entered her life, minor child was 10 yrs old when Julia was murdered.
Mother and twin sister vehemently deny any wrong doing on the part of Turnquist, to the point of turning their backs on blood relatives.
Mother refuses to bring minor child to see a counselor, claiming minor child will refuse to speak to anyone.

Screen shot from video, I blurred DLN

Quote Originally Posted by justnosey
Ok.... So I found out some info with regards to FBI involvement. Murder is not a Federal crime. Its a State crime, which is investigated by the local, county, or state LE agencies. They would become involved if let's say if the murder were part of a larger Federal crime, for example Internet Child *advertiser censored* or Sex Trafficking. Here is a good link to what the FBI investigates: http://m.fbi.gov/#http://www.fbi.gov...@mobileversion

Thank you just nosey, good to know.

I searched briefly but could not find where it was mentioned that the FBI was involved. Perhaps the local police may have asked the FBI for assistance if they believe that the FBI has the necessary expertise.[/Qb

Hey black_squirrel, I believe that in Dec. 2014, the day that the 1st. computer was taken (Kim's), that Kim, JT and Jennifer, went to the Michigan State Police headquarters in Monroe and all of them met separately with FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487