MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have this feeling that there is more to the Roomate story. Let's just follow the Roses "Why" theories. Add the possibility she was at the apartment alone with Julia even if briefly per Trojan/Black Squirrel she was there. She likely knew of the medical condition. Why, on a Sunday before exams was she staying at BF's? Did she do this often? Did Julia threaten to go to the Dean about drug use? If I'm not mistaken this same roommate would have stood to lose much more than JT...and stay with me here because it sounds like JT and KT were headed towards divorce anyway, an affair being found out certainly doesn't seem too earth shattering. The *advertiser censored*, unless we know JT was highly engaged in TRUE kiddie *advertiser censored* (and I personally have read nothing that suggests this) this too doesn't seem "murder" worthy.

I think the roommate or her drug connection may be standing to lose much more if kicked out of school, grants, scholarships, student loans, etc. As well as, and correct me if I miss read this, graduating with high honors from EMU?

Let's not forget a probable lucrative drug business for her and the supplier.

The roommate KNEW Julia was at the apartment ALONE, could have clued the perp in on everything as well taking the key and not looking suspicious leaving a building they've probably been seen leaving many times before.

IMO I just don't see what JT stood to gain by Julia's death...her silence IF these *advertiser censored* charges get dismissed or if we are talking about a few photos of young women that were 16-18, but being passed as adults via *advertiser censored* sites. I may change my opinion if it comes out later that we're talking 5-12 year olds, but with the info I've read from MSM and insider knowledge, I see him as a controlling, domineering, mentally abusive husband/Stepfather who was given the authority to rein in KTs twins.

The room-mates where said to have been thoroughly checked out, over the last two years, the focus still keeps coming back to Turnquist as POI. The roommate probably made their laptops available too. Only one of her roommates was there over the weekend to notice that her car had not been moved since Sunday. As it had been exams, most of them had left for home already, IIRC, when discussing the specifics of this on previous threads, sometime right after he was arrested, I think? Sorry to not find it yet, but the MSM, I'd used for the discussion was from here:

http://www.emich.edu/investigation/media.php

SBM

...Because that's what the media is telling us. (Unless you have inside sources?)

It doesn't make it right or accurate IMO.

And the insiders and those who know him on thread tell us the same thing, though some excuse his *advertiser censored* habits and other things, as such.

I too have this feeling that there is more to the Roomate story. Let's just follow the Roses "Why" theories. Add the possibility she was at the apartment alone with Julia even if briefly per Trojan/Black Squirrel she was there. She likely knew of the medical condition. Why, on a Sunday before exams was she staying at BF's? Did she do this often? Did Julia threaten to go to the Dean about drug use? If I'm not mistaken this same roommate would have stood to lose much more than JT...and stay with me here because it sounds like JT and KT were headed towards divorce anyway, an affair being found out certainly doesn't seem too earth shattering. The *advertiser censored*, unless we know JT was highly engaged in TRUE kiddie *advertiser censored* (and I personally have read nothing that suggests this) this too doesn't seem "murder" worthy.

I think the roommate or her drug connection may be standing to lose much more if kicked out of school, grants, scholarships, student loans, etc. As well as, and correct me if I miss read this, graduating with high honors from EMU?

Let's not forget a probable lucrative drug business for her and the supplier.

The roommate KNEW Julia was at the apartment ALONE, could have clued the perp in on everything as well taking the key and not looking suspicious leaving a building they've probably been seen leaving many times before.

IMO I just don't see what JT stood to gain by Julia's death...her silence IF these *advertiser censored* charges get dismissed or if we are talking about a few photos of young women that were 16-18, but being passed as adults via *advertiser censored* sites. I may change my opinion if it comes out later that we're talking 5-12 year olds, but with the info I've read from MSM and insider knowledge, I see him as a controlling, domineering, mentally abusive husband/Stepfather who was given the authority to rein in KTs twins.

I have bounced back and forth on this one. Perhaps not that the roommate should be a POI but that perhaps the roommate was caught using or selling drugs (I believe there was a statement on here that Julia had had words with the roommate previously about this) My scenario's involve either the roommate accidentally killing her during an argument about "keeping quiet" or....a roommate telling someone else who came to keep Julia quiet OR..... someone came in looking for either drugs or money - and instead found Julia home...and things escalated from there?

My understanding of the search warrant is that this came after a call from JT's exwife (whom he had no contact with for over 15 years). Here I question why an exwife that has not been spoken to in 15 years comes forward years after his stepdaughter's murder and all of a sudden has concern? Especially considering this woman lives in the area and has OBVIOUSLY seen the news....why NOW?

If Grandma R hates JT and has - and JT supposedly ran anytime the N family was around - How and Why would he have been on Grandma R's laptop??

MiMommy you seem to be in contact with JT, you would have to ask why he was on the computers at Grandma Roses. He did go over to Roses house, I believe it has only been around the time of Julias murder that he evidently stopped going.

And the insiders and those who know him on thread tell us the same thing, though some excuse his *advertiser censored* habits and other things, as such.
I truly flip flop between roommate and JT. I think I will just think a bit more....

MiMommy you seem to be in contact with JT, you would have to ask why he was on the computers at Grandma Roses. He did go over to Roses house, I believe it has only been around the time of Julias murder that he evidently stopped going.

Previously he has been described as the person who "disappeared" any time family was around - I have to ask then, why this same individual would go over to the Grandmother's home and be on her computer. Especially when it has also been stated that the family always had a "feeling" about him.

I don't know about everyone else but I generally do not allow people who give me a "bad feeling" to be in my home, especially just sitting around on my computer's and such. And if someone disappears anytime I am around them I surely would not have them in my home. Again, not trying to start an argument or upset anyone - I just find the two scenario's to be counteractive of one another?

I still think that given the initial crime scene the perp had to have knowledge of Julia's health problem. Just MHO as usual

With as much as this family seems to talk, its possible that everyone that knew Julia knew about her condition! JMO

Previously he has been described as the person who "disappeared" any time family was around - I have to ask then, why this same individual would go over to the Grandmother's home and be on her computer. Especially when it has also been stated that the family always had a "feeling" about him.

I don't know about everyone else but I generally do not allow people who give me a "bad feeling" to be in my home, especially just sitting around on my computer's and such. And if someone disappears anytime I am around them I surely would not have them in my home. Again, not trying to start an argument or upset anyone - I just find the two scenario's to be counteractive of one another?

Since the family had a "feeling" about Jim all along, why in the heck was it encouraged for JT, KT and the twins to move in together early on? Was it to systematically clean house and move on for other family members?

Isn't that what LE did?

In December of 2014 LE served the search warrants for his electronic comm. devices at their home, the same day he barricaded himself in the Do Jo. The laptop the Turnquist seem to have hidden from LE 2 yrs ago, according to 4ist up thread, is still missing, so you're not confused.

I imagine the family would have never wanted to provoke a person who seemed to be uncomfortable in social situations by asking them to leave. I imagine family was just happy to have everyone together and would not want to make waves. Everyone and every family has a breaking point. I'm sorry if this seems off topic...I'm truly just brainstorming.

I must say I find it peculiar that a poi has so many female friends willing to assume the child *advertiser censored* charges are completely false and take the poi's word as true. I mean no disrespect. It is true that there are innocent people who are falsely accused. I just think of myself in that situation and imagine I would...at least for a while....take a step back and just observe. Doesn't mean I would automatically jump to guilty. Just means I would want to allow myself time to breathe and process everything. I myself have been so sure of MY reality before....only to realize it was just wishful thinking.

Possibly this time frame was when the 1st detective was involved - the one that was very friendly with Kim.

Is it wrong that he was friendly to a woman that lost a daughter to a horrible murder? Did they take Grandma's computer immediately?

Could Julia have been poisoned, or drugged in some way? Some drugs affect breathing and may lead to asphyxiation.
The toxicology report was inconclusive. I don't know if there are any experts in toxicology here, but I wonder if there
is a drug that could have the asphyxiation affect, and that is difficult to detect after the person has been dead for 2 days.

Hi All,
I just received a 5 minute phone rant from my daughter. Evidently she has had access to this web site and doesn't like the comments that some people have posted! "Some people are posting lies and she even accused me of doing it." Again, I ask about her and JT doing formal statements to LE as requested recently. Her comment was that they did these along time ago. She then called me and my wife a few choice names and then hung up again. Another fun night! ! ! !
Please keep investigating and theorizing as much as you can. All the information helps the rest of us think about lots of things we may never have thought of. I appreciate all the help everyone has been. My daughter is free to join WS and express her information and her theories.

Could Julia have been poisoned, or drugged in some way? Some drugs affect breathing and may lead to asphyxiation.
The toxicology report was inconclusive. I don't know if there are any experts in toxicology here, but I wonder if there
is a drug that could have the asphyxiation affect, and that is difficult to detect after the person has been dead for 2 days.
Please post the link to where it is stated that the tox report is "inconclusive".

Thanks.

SBM

...Because that's what the media is telling us. (Unless you have inside sources?)

It doesn't make it right or accurate IMO.

But it seems the media has actually been very quiet about the cases. The only mention in media of being a POI was at the time of arrest. Since then, I have seen nothing. Am I wrong?

We are not fond of my daughter's partner, but he is welcome in our home so that we can see our family. Not so unusual, in my opinion.

I'm not confused about anything. I do believe 4ist is a bit confused as much of the info seems to be second, if not third hand info. JMO of course

Second and third hand information is all we get here. The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. 4ist shares what she has been told, as do K and JT's friends.

I imagine the family would have never wanted to provoke a person who seemed to be uncomfortable in social situations by asking them to leave. I imagine family was just happy to have everyone together and would not want to make waves. Everyone and every family has a breaking point. I'm sorry if this seems off topic...I'm truly just brainstorming.

I must say I find it peculiar that a poi has so many female friends willing to assume the child *advertiser censored* charges are completely false and take the poi's word as true. I mean no disrespect. It is true that there are innocent people who are falsely accused. I just think of myself in that situation and imagine I would...at least for a while....take a step back and just observe. Doesn't mean I would automatically jump to guilty. Just means I would want to allow myself time to breathe and process everything. I myself have been so sure of MY reality before....only to realize it was just wishful thinking.

Excellent post. Thank you, MerBeach for this. I agree with you completely.

Is it wrong that he was friendly to a woman that lost a daughter to a horrible murder? Did they take Grandma's computer immediately?

Quite likely, it is that detective's natural stance to be friendly to people, at least on the surface. Does not mean anything untoward, IMO.

Hi All,
I just received a 5 minute phone rant from my daughter. Evidently she has had access to this web site and doesn't like the comments that some people have posted! "Some people are posting lies and she even accused me of doing it." Again, I ask about her and JT doing formal statements to LE as requested recently. Her comment was that they did these along time ago. She then called me and my wife a few choice names and then hung up again. Another fun night! ! ! !
Please keep investigating and theorizing as much as you can. All the information helps the rest of us think about lots of things we may never have thought of. I appreciate all the help everyone has been. My daughter is free to join WS and express her information and her theories.

I am sorry for the discord among your family, Trojan. You obviously care very much about your family or you would not be here. We welcome KT OR Jen if they choose to come and post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth