MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have ever heard from LE is the key to Julia's room was missing. As far as I know nothing else is missing from apt. Now it may be that LE doesn't want the public to know if there is anything else missing. Funny thing is I don't know if the key to enter their apt. is missing or was it left on Julia's key chain in her purse, perhaps someone else knows the answer to that.
As for JT being investigated in Nov. 2012 on Child *advertiser censored*??? The first that we heard about the child *advertiser censored* investigation was in Feb. 2015 when Monroe LE went to their home with a search warrant, because the computer that YPSI LE took in Dec. 2014 had Child *advertiser censored* on it.
As mentioned numerous times by Trojan and I, Both YPSILANTI & Monroe LE are telling us that the computer that Julia & Jennifer bought for JT as a Christmas present in 2012 (yes the year that Julia was murdered) is missing. Neither computer taken from the Turnquist's home was JT's computer! If that was such a necessity to have for his business, wonder why it can't be found!?
Also a reminder, LE has Julia's phone, it was recovered from her apt. The day they found her murdered. And they have her computer and purse.

Thank You 4ist. Regarding November 2012 from thread 2, I guess what everyone was referring to was this article attachment. JT was charged in 2015, but the alleged child *advertiser censored* is from November 2012. (I guess the actual download of imagery) I'm just going back through the threads in my spare time to try and figure out a possible motive. Trying to piece together possible scenarios. Crazy thing is JT, as far as I can tell by the threads, doesn't have a police record until the recent charges.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/2...n-of-interest-after-murder-of-julia-niswender

If all LE found was "normal" *advertiser censored*, why would they have been so determined to prosecute? This case has been through District Court and seems to have been somewhat validated to be sent to Circuit Court. If this had been "normal" *advertiser censored*, wouldn't it have been dropped in District Court? District Court is where these things are "weeded out" and District Court can not do a trial for any felonies. Evidently there was enough things to warrant a trial in Circuit Court. I know JT was offered a plea deal which he did not accept but as time goes on, LE has more time to do more investigating. It should be common knowledge, the longer LE "digs" the more things they will find. IMO These "delays" in the trial may have very well worked in LE favor.

Agreed, usually a person will not get to Circuit Court unless the system has enough to put them there. I find it hard to believe the courts would take things this far without something solid. JT's attorney might be pushing for delays to plan a better defense for JT. Agreed, this strategy might not work in their favor since it does give LE more digging time before the trial. Who knows how many cyber detectives are working behind the scenes tracking JT's IP address.

Why would Monroe PD be commenting on a case that is not theirs, especially to those outside the agency?

Maybe because they knew of another computer (probably from Ypsilanti LE) that was now missing, and it may have had even more child *advertiser censored*?

Maybe because they knew of another computer (probably from Ypsilanti LE) that was now missing, and it may have had even more child *advertiser censored*?

Why would an agency jeopardize their investigation into an unrelated case (at this point) in the eyes of the law and courts? Its obvious the two cases are being treated differently as Trojan is unable to gather any information regarding the *advertiser censored* case.

Looking Glass 517, I think this it the news that 41st was referring to, specifically.

NBCNEWS ORIGINAL STORY (February 22nd, 2015): updated in March.

It mentions that Turnquist

"has been named a person of interest in her murder, according to a statement released Wednesday by the Ypsilanti Police Department."

[... LE states]

"This is due to the fact that he has not provided detectives with a formal statement as to his whereabouts the days prior to Julia's death, thus making him a person of interest,"

[...]

Ironic when people who refuse to answer questions, pose questions themselves (and expect answers). Stirring the pot indeed. I'll be back when sock puppets retire from the "game." I'm a patient sort and can wait for MSM to reveal more. I've bored of the constant baiting and he said - she said. It is truly nauseating since a beautiful girl has lost her life but her own step father is standing in the way of LE progressing on her murder case.

4ist, If I was you I'd ignore any questions unless others provide answers themselves. But of course, JMOO
Thanks Psyquestor, I have NO intention of responding to those that ask questions but don't answer any... And again, look at where they are getting their information from, KT & JT. And who is it, .... JT, that is the ONLY person of interest now!

Why would an agency jeopardize their investigation into an unrelated case (at this point) in the eyes of the law and courts? Its obvious the two cases are being treated differently as Trojan is unable to gather any information regarding the *advertiser censored* case.

That really does not require an answer, since we all know no agency is going to jeopardize a case to share info. If it was shared at all, then there was a reason and/or connection between the two counties and/or multiple cases. How do we know the cases are unrelated? Or that there is not another case involved that has nothing to do with Julia? I am not LE, so I do not know the logistics involved.

Ironic when people who refuse to answer questions, pose questions themselves (and expect answers). Stirring the pot indeed. I'll be back when sock puppets retire from the "game." I'm a patient sort and can wait for MSM to reveal more. I've bored of the constant baiting and he said - she said. It is truly nauseating since a beautiful girl has lost her life but her own step father is standing in the way of LE progressing on her murder case.

4ist, If I was you I'd ignore any questions unless others provide answers themselves. But of course, JMOO

thank you psyquestor. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of my patience with the nonsense of spewing nastiness or unnecessary spitefulness. My focus is, and always will be, on what happened to Julia. I do not care if it ends up a parent, grandparent, sister, aunt, uncle, stepfather, mother, friend, or stranger ........ if you don't want the scrutiny, then don't hold back your cooperation.

First, the crimes are related just due to the fact that JT is still considered a POI for Julia's investigation. Also, Julia's case is under Ypsilanti's area of jurisdiction and the child *advertiser censored* case is under Monroe County's jurisdiction as JT lives in Monroe Township. YPD actually got the first computer and upon examining it, possible child *advertiser censored* was found. YPD then reported that to Monroe County Sheriff and they started their investigation. Monroe then executed a search warrant for all other electronic devices in Feb. Based upon this, I surely hope both agencies are cooperating with each other. I will discuss the "computer story" in a later post once I finish my analyzing of all the facts and possible questions.

I'm sure this was discussed earlier, but I wasn't aware of it until now when I read an earlier article. Julia was asphyxiated before she was placed in the bathtub. The article goes on to describe a medical condition Julia shared with her twin and her mother, vasovagal syncope. This condition can cause an individual to lose consciousness at moments of high distress, but was "absolutely" ruled out as a factor in her death.

In light of the other facts, i.e., no sign of forced entry, no evidence of robbery, Christmas gifts still wrapped, purse "untouched"; one could surmise that Julia's death was set up to look like an accidental drowning after she suddenly lost consciousness while taking a bath. I'm not pointing fingers at the stepdad or anyone else, but I can see now why LE might be looking for a suspect who knew Julia well enough to be aware of her medical condition, but who was unaware that an autopsy could rule out a vasovagal syncope event prior to drowning. Just a thought.

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2013/11/julia_niswender.html

Just quoting this excellent summary of things to remind everyone that we're here because Julia deserves justice and her loved ones deserve answers.
RIP beautiful girl.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Thank you for your common sense, Anya. Please feel free to join us.

Thank you for your common sense, Anya. Please feel free to join us.

I mostly read here, don't post much but somehow Julia is one of those cases close to my heart.
And thank you.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Anyia, that is very sweet and kind that you have been paying attention to our girl here. Appreciate any support in finding justice for Julia. Reading is good.

I know this may seem off the wall but I was reading a book the other day and they mentioned "burking", sitting on the chest and suffocating then while holding their mouth and nose shut.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/burking/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very interesting! Especially the bit about how it leaves very little physical markings behind.

Very interesting! Especially the bit about how it leaves very little physical markings behind.

I had never heard of such of thing and as soon as I read it I thought of her case!! Not sure why anyone would sit on the chest except to not leave marks then put in bathroom so it looks "staged"? Like she passed out getting into the tub? Wonder if that's why the room was a bit tore up. The struggle?

I know this may seem off the wall but I was reading a book the other day and they mentioned "burking", sitting on the chest and suffocating then while holding their mouth and nose shut.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/burking/

That sounds horrible, I wish I had never seen that, in the context of Julia, as there is no way to know and it seems gratuitously painful to her loved ones to take such gruesome guesses. Sorry monster, I know you present it to consider what is possible and with good intent and to help.

She did not die of suffocation but drowning, so it may stand to reason that she would have lost her breath close to the bathtub, not having had a chance to regain her breath before being drowned. She did not drown by her own will nor with a chance to put up much of a fight it seems, from the ME report. And she was known to stand up for herself.

I keep remembering that she had been planning to study that night, so whatever happened to Julia must have seemed so out of the blue to her. What ideas were in her head from her studying that night; how far had she gotten in her studying for her next exam; and what class was it she was studying for? I don't know why, just trying to imagine, going from studying for a college class then all of sudden for her to confront her death. Did she have a chance to scream? Did she have a conversation with her killer? Will it forever be unknown? Did she plead to live? Did she know she would die as she felt her breath forced out?

See monster, this path of conjecture leaves these questions that only the killer can come close to answering and it hurts to think about them, and I'm a complete stranger to Julia.

That sounds horrible, I wish I had never seen that, in the context of Julia, as there is no way to know and it seems gratuitously painful to her loved ones to take such gruesome guesses. Sorry monster, I know you present it to consider what is possible and with good intent and to help.

She did not die of suffocation but drowning, so it may stand to reason that she would have lost her breath close to the bathtub, not having had a chance to regain her breath before being drowned. She did not drown by her own will nor with a chance to put up much of a fight it seems, from the ME report. And she was known to stand up for herself.

I keep remembering that she had been planning to study that night, so whatever happened to Julia must have seemed so out of the blue to her. What ideas were in her head from her studying that night; how far had she gotten in her studying for her next exam; and what class was it she was studying for? I don't know why, just trying to imagine, going from studying for a college class then all of sudden for her to confront her death. Did she have a chance to scream? Did she have a conversation with her killer? Will it forever be unknown? Did she plead to live? Did she know she would die as she felt her breath forced out?

See monster, this path of conjecture leaves these questions that only the killer can come close to answering and it hurts to think about them, and I'm a complete stranger to Julia.

I know. I didn't mean to sound harsh but it immediately reminded me of this case while reading. I guess I mixed up my causes of death but either way hard to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member