MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be simple, but if it was simple police would figure it out by now. There is also a possibility that it was double DNA from bone marrow transplant. Chimera DNA also explains the motive. Imagine if he is really a chimera, he would be sick at some age and would be treated since it is treatable medically, he would find out he could have been a twin and had his best friend but unfortunately he didn't. So he grows jealousy to other twins he saw every day. There is a pattern then, a serial killer wiping of twins but not both of them , only one of course so the other twin feels just like he does. With chimerism hallucinations come along, but after treatment it should go away, so there, a killer was born. This would be most likely if it happened to other twins but we don't have that kind of information and don't know if it happened before this, my theory makes sense if it happened before but there is also a chance that this was his first "kill"... Theory could be proven if they check the medical records of people with this conditions (vasectomy, bone marrow transplant or chimera dna) but as Trojan said, getting a warrant is tricky. Serial killers , since they said he is one, are like bees. They don't go too far or too close from their place to get material for honey, just like serial killers, they do not "kill" too far or too close to their home..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t agree that law enforcement would necessarily have figured out the source of the source of the second set of DNA by now. Much more likely that they would not have than that the killer was a chimera IMHO. I think chimera is grasping at straws and probably the weakest hypothesis that has been put forward.

I don’t agree that law enforcement would necessarily have figured out the source of the source of the second set of DNA by now. Much more likely that they would not have than that the killer was a chimera IMHO. I think chimera is grasping at straws and probably the weakest hypothesis that has been put forward.

Agreed completely, Skigirl, however interesting and expository it may be.

I’m just excited the thread is alive again. Any of these theories could stimulate additional thinking, perhaps leads or tips. Thank you everyone!

Btw, I think the bone marrow transplant suggestion is fascinating.

Hi All,
I'll try to simply explain what happened for the JT child *advertiser censored* charges and trial.
While doing the forensic exam of the computer from the parent's home, Ypsi did exactly what is required by law. If suspected child *advertiser censored* is found, then it must be reported to the FBI and to the department that would have legal jurisdiction. Since the computer was physically located in Monroe County when seized, Ypsi reported this to the Monroe County Prosecutor. It was then up to the Monroe County Sheriff's office to do the investigation and the Monroe County Prosecutor to determine if there was enough evidence to warrant an arrest and eventually a trial.The prosecutor could have examined all the evidence and "dropped" the charges or deemed there was enough to go to trial for JT on the child *advertiser censored* charges. They went to trial and everyone knows that after a very short deliberation, the jury returned a not guilty verdict. That's the story of what happened between Ypsi and Monroe. Ypsi is in a different county (Washtenaw) which is why it went to trial in Monroe County. It does seem true that the two agencies do not truly cooperate with each other.

Thank you, Trojan for taking the time, for your patience, and the resolve to share this with us. It's important to know.

I’m just excited the thread is alive again. Any of these theories could stimulate additional thinking, perhaps leads or tips. Thank you everyone!

Btw, I think the bone marrow transplant suggestion is fascinating.

hmm... chimera stuff too. Agree with you, as well, roses.

Thanks for supporting my two theories , as I said it's a long shot and I could be wrong, but nobody mentioning it, not even the police makes it a good lead if they consider it, i hope Trojan gets in touch with the police to suggest a lead if I am right, justice will overcome if I am not we are back at square one and hopefully make more theories that nobody else considered before. Nothing is new to the Sun.

I think that was her bedroom window not sure, but it was about 2-miles from Feldman's house. Here's a link if you want to watch the video.

https://www.abc15 Re: the peeping ...om victim to go on camera? Not very smart...

I've watched the Feldman thread since it happened.
Arizona is a dang long way from Michigan, but it's definitely possible to make that trip, especially in a year's time.

I've followed this case for a long time too, and some of it is blurry in my memory. Will have to freshen up!
Offhand, did Julia know her roommate was going to be gone? I think it's very likely Julia may have invited someone over to watch a movie or whatever...

I'm also curious if police would be willing to try Phenotyping with the DNA. After this long, it sure can't hurt. There have been a few cases solved with this.
You can read up about it via google, but here is one page listing cases that used this method.
https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/#phenotyping-uses

I've watched the Feldman thread since it happened.
Arizona is a dang long way from Michigan, but it's definitely possible to make that trip, especially in a year's time.

I've followed this case for a long time too, and some of it is blurry in my memory. Will have to freshen up!
Offhand, did Julia know her roommate was going to be gone? I think it's very likely Julia may have invited someone over to watch a movie or whatever...

I'm also curious if police would be willing to try Phenotyping with the DNA. After this long, it sure can't hurt. There have been a few cases solved with this.
You can read up about it via google, but here is one page listing cases that used this method.
https://snapshot.parabon-nanolabs.com/#phenotyping-uses

Given the high profile of the crime, the multiple agencies involved, I would think this type of testing will be conducted at some point. The issue is that the backlog for any DNA testing (from what I hear) is significant. It's not the lack of technology, just trained people (and funding) to conduct the testing.
This is the sad truth.

Editing to add that I just did a little research on Parabon testing, and while it's a bit controversial, I think it is an excellent indicator. As technology continues to advance, so will this testing. I think it's very worthwhile in Julia's case. The test costs I read online indicated $4-5K as an estimate, and that Federal Grants might be available. I hope Ypsi is all over this. I'm sure they could find an eager beaver criminology student or law student who could help write up the brief for the grant....

I think this would be a terrific next step in Julia's case.
All amateur speculation and opinion.

Thank you for sharing this Ibiz. A few immediate thoughts after a cursory scan of the data:

1. Feldman and Julia look like the same "type", albeit Allison was approx. 10 years older than Julia and in the working world; not a student. As a matter of fact, the woman who was peeped on who showed her face on the news (not a good idea), is the same "type" as well. Athletic looking, pretty, all-American.
2. The Perp in the Feldman case apparently took her Tiffany bracelet. This is a common practice for these miscreants to take a piece of jewelry to nourish the memory of the crime. I wonder if Julia had any jewelry missing...
3. They have DNA from the Feldman scene. Hopefully it's been compared to the DNA in the Niswender case.
4. My gut instinct on the Feldman case is to carefully examine her time at the burn clinic, and the contacts she made there.

I agree there seem to be similarities between the cases, despite the geographical distance. The similar "look" of the two Victims is enough for me to take pause. The DNA in both cases should be compared.

Rosesfromangels : Since they have his DNA, I will have to assume it is in the CODIS data base and any searches for "matches" in Julia's case would have found it. The State Police crime lab periodically runs new checks to see if any of the new DNA matches Julia's case. I believe the FBI also have a copy of the DNA report to compare to any "new" samples entered to see if they can get a "hit".

Midge Montana : I am not sure if Julia knew both roomates would be gone. I'm sure she knew one would be gone but not sure about the other (the one who stopped in on the Sunday night just to pick up clothes to spend the night at her boy friends place.).

2. The Perp in the Feldman case apparently took her Tiffany bracelet. This is a common practice for these miscreants to take a piece of jewelry to nourish the memory of the crime. I wonder if Julia had any jewelry missing...

Just to let you know, there was an update regarding Alison's Tiffany bracelet. It turns out the perp did NOT take it. It was later found inside AF's home.

Rosesfromangels : Since they have his DNA, I will have to assume it is in the CODIS data base and any searches for "matches" in Julia's case would have found it. The State Police crime lab periodically runs new checks to see if any of the new DNA matches Julia's case. I believe the FBI also have a copy of the DNA report to compare to any "new" samples entered to see if they can get a "hit".

That's providing that the DNA on the glove actually belonged to the killer. At this point we don't know that. Like one poster pointed out, the glove DNA could have come from whoknowswhere ? In Feldman's case, the DNA came from finger nail scrapings.

Ibiz : Right now, we don't know but once a "match" turns up, I'm sure a thorough investigation of the DNA person(s) will be done.

Any news?

Hi Sherlock,

Given the way LE and prosecution operates, I speculate we won't hear anything material until an arrest is made. Although, we can hope that DNA might produce a paragon rendering, or something similar. We will have to patiently wait. : )

No news to report. LE has been very, very quiet. Either they are on to something or Julia's case is really on the back burner. The YPD only have one detective listed on their website, so she's got to be very busy with all the crimes being committed in Ypsilanti. I pray for Justice each and every night.

No news to report. LE has been very, very quiet. Either they are on to something or Julia's case is really on the back burner. The YPD only have one detective listed on their website, so she's got to be very busy with all the crimes being committed in Ypsilanti. I pray for Justice each and every night.

I was really enthusiastic on my theories, sorry I couldn't help.. I would really like to hear one day for her justice.. All regards Trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member