MI MI - Julia Niswender, 23, EMU student, Ypsilanti, 10 Dec 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
It has been a while since I've posted anything on here. Yes, LE has been very "quiet" lately and I have not heard anything "new" concerning Julia's murder. Yes, she did date some EMU athletes but I have been lead to believe that the ones talked to by LE readily gave the DNA samples and none that I know of were a match. I hope and pray each and every day that this will be solved and that I will get that phone call from LE that they have made an arrest. All I can say is that LE has not given up on solving this case and it remains "active" in their files. I have asked over and over if this is a cold case and the answer I get is that it is not. This is considered by LE to be a "very solvable" case. Let's keep the faith and keep on digging. Sooner or later that magical "clue" may lead to solving this once and for all. Thanks to everyone who continues to "dig" and further investigate on Julia's behalf. One day (soon I hope) the truth will be found.

Good to see you here, Trojan. we are still doing our best to keep this front and center often.

I have read very little. But if you would like a theory outside the box. Perhaps wayyyyyyy outside the box. I can do that.
I know from most i have read the focus has been on the step father and i am not trying to change that. Just posting outside the box.

November 8 2012 Obama won his second term.
On 11/25/12...This was posted
http://www.easternecho.com/article/2012/11/sixth-circuits-civil-rights-decision-holds

Julia responding to it with this.
Julia Niswender, a junior studying communications and film studies, disagreed.
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]“I think it’s wrong,” Niswender said. “Everyone should be treated equal, and getting rid of it doesn’t seem fair.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]IF that was published on the 25th, Julia gave her answer/opinion perhaps a few days earlier.

On December 10 2012 she was found dead. Fifteen days after the article was published. Two weeks lets say.
I read she did date non whites. Which I took that to mean blacks?

Julia disagreed about letting blacks into the college based on their race. Which at the time with all going on with PC politics and so forth , a statement from a white person would/mayhave some calling her racist. A sign at the times. And yet she dated/interests in black men.

From what i read about the crime scene. Strange that she was binded they say with hands behind her back, and mayber ankles. But they mentioned her clothes were cut off? Why bind her and THEN cut her clothes off. Not of them i read just parts of her clothing, but why? Why not remove them first and then bind her?? Just seems strange to me, to bind her and then cut her clothes instead of removing htem and then binding her.

I read her phone/cell phone was found underneath her in the tub. Could have been laying on the edge of the tub and fail in. Or was on her person, when put in the tub after having her clothes cut off and fail in.

Did Julia run the water, and was preparing to take a bath. Or did the killer/killers run the water while she was bound and then cut off parts of her clothing and then put her in the tub along with the cell phone.??

Perhaps she heard an entruder and ran to the bathroom and was going to call 911 and they broke in on her and through it in the tub and didnot remove it when they filled it with water?

Which would explain her clothes being cut. They got in the bathroom bind her, tossed the phone in the , fail in whatever and filled it with water, and then cut her cloths off, parts of them for whatever reason before placing her face down in the tub covering her cell phone with her body.

But before i read how she was found, about the clothing being cut and some removed from her, I had imagine she was already in the tub, soaking in it and perhaps browsing her cell phone while she was soaking. And someone broke in on her while she was in the tub and she dropped it in the tub or they knocked it out of her hands and it fail in.
But I guess thats not what happened.

As I said at the top this is nothing more than an out of the box speculation based on what little I have read. [/FONT]

Nice to have fresh eyes, +:MrTT:+:. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I have read very little. But if you would like a theory outside the box. Perhaps wayyyyyyy outside the box. I can do that.
I know from most i have read the focus has been on the step father and i am not trying to change that. Just posting outside the box.

November 8 2012 Obama won his second term.
On 11/25/12...This was posted
http://www.easternecho.com/article/2012/11/sixth-circuits-civil-rights-decision-holds

Julia responding to it with this.
Julia Niswender, a junior studying communications and film studies, disagreed.
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]“I think it’s wrong,” Niswender said. “Everyone should be treated equal, and getting rid of it doesn’t seem fair.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]IF that was published on the 25th, Julia gave her answer/opinion perhaps a few days earlier.

On December 10 2012 she was found dead. Fifteen days after the article was published. Two weeks lets say.
I read she did date non whites. Which I took that to mean blacks?

Julia disagreed about letting blacks into the college based on their race. Which at the time with all going on with PC politics and so forth , a statement from a white person would/mayhave some calling her racist. A sign at the times. And yet she dated/interests in black men.
I am not sure where you are going with this. As far as I know nobody called her a racist, so that seems like an
unlikely motive to me. I don't think Julia was much involve in "race politics". (More recently, race became a more prominant topic on the EMU campus after an unknown person sprayed racist graffiti.)
From what i read about the crime scene. Strange that she was binded they say with hands behind her back, and mayber ankles. But they mentioned her clothes were cut off? Why bind her and THEN cut her clothes off. Not of them i read just parts of her clothing, but why? Why not remove them first and then bind her?? Just seems strange to me, to bind her and then cut her clothes instead of removing htem and then binding her.
Do we know for sure that it happened in that order? Anyway, I think it is logical to bind and then remove the clothing because then the victim cannot fight back while removing the clothing. (Sorry for being graphical.)
I read her phone/cell phone was found underneath her in the tub. Could have been laying on the edge of the tub and fail in. Or was on her person, when put in the tub after having her clothes cut off and fail in.

Did Julia run the water, and was preparing to take a bath. Or did the killer/killers run the water while she was bound and then cut off parts of her clothing and then put her in the tub along with the cell phone.??

Perhaps she heard an entruder and ran to the bathroom and was going to call 911 and they broke in on her and through it in the tub and didnot remove it when they filled it with water?
There was a panic button in the apartment. Also, there were no signs of forced entry.
Which would explain her clothes being cut. They got in the bathroom bind her, tossed the phone in the , fail in whatever and filled it with water, and then cut her cloths off, parts of them for whatever reason before placing her face down in the tub covering her cell phone with her body.

But before i read how she was found, about the clothing being cut and some removed from her, I had imagine she was already in the tub, soaking in it and perhaps browsing her cell phone while she was soaking. And someone broke in on her while she was in the tub and she dropped it in the tub or they knocked it out of her hands and it fail in.
But I guess thats not what happened.

As I said at the top this is nothing more than an out of the box speculation based on what little I have read. [/FONT]

Interesting speculations. My speculation is that Julia openened the door for someone she believed she could trust. The perpetrator overpowered her in a flash attack (possibly using a stun gun) and bound and gagged her. (Sorry for being graphic again.) IMO it was the killer who filled the bath and tossed the phone in the tub to remove any incriminating data that might have been on the phone.

Glad for the discussion being revived stainless. thanks for all the recent input.

Squirrel, I liked your replies, and made me rethink some things. Unfortunately, I don't think the panic button was of any use once Julia knew things were wrong (if she had any inkling beforehand). I, too, do not believe Julia filled the tub. for one thing, she was not known to bathe, but preferred showers.

I think Julia's comment from that article was only intended to mean people should all be treated equally, not due to race only, but was in no way meant to imply she was racist.

I need to review how the clothing was removed .... was it totally removed? seems there was a sleeve cut off?

It's been quite awhile since I went "walking around" Penninsular Place with Google street view, but I did so again today. If I have myself situated correctly, Julia's apartment was just behind the railroad tracks, at the end of the complex. There are warehouses right next door? I think I am at the right end of the complex.

If my view is correct, these warehouses/businesses would have a pretty clear view to the parking lot of Julia's apartment, and the comings and goings of the residents. Could she have been stalked by one of these people working in the one of the businesses close by?

While we are always quick to check RSO's that *live* close by, is there any registry that shows RSO's that *WORK* close by? Wouldn't that be interesting to know....

interesting thoughts, roses. yes indeed, a registry for SO work areas would sometimes be very useful, but nightly unlikely we will ever have that. Sigh

I don't know much about the area where Julia's apartment is, but the few times I was ever by there a lot of those warehouse type buildings seemed deserted/empty. or maybe they had only a few workers? Maybe Squirrel or someone more familiar with the area would know how much activity there is from those buildings.

I think we need to consider these wearhouses further. I know Find and I starting going down this route quite some time ago. We had one place we were quite interested in. It seemed to have a biker/metalhead sort of connection, but I can't find it in my research notes. Of course you can be a biker/metalhead and have nothing to do with this at all, but it did stick out at the time.

Nonetheless, I think we should consider the surroundings a bit more. Who had a visual path to observe her comings and goings....

I watched a documentary about psychopaths last evening. Gee, what a fun way to spend your Saturday evening! ; ) It's a BBC documentary that can be found on YouTube by searching for "Psychopath BBC documentary Full Documentary" posted by CoNN.
It's just over an hour long, but well worth the watch.
In a nutshell, it states that psychopaths are in all walks of life, even the corporate world, and are quite easy to spot if you know what to look for. This was all taken from a scientist's viewpoint, and it was really fascinating.

As far as criminal psychopaths, he stated that the prison system represents approx. 15% of true psychopaths, who represent more than 50% of societies violent crimes. Stop and think about that for a moment; that is a staggering statistic. These are virulent predators. He further went on to state his position that these predators are not products of their environments, but that this is brain science. They have defective brains that prevent them from having any empathy whatsoever. He said you can spot a true psychopath as early as three years old. These are the children that kill animals, and ruthlessly harm other children.
I will leave it to you to decide whether you subscribe to this scientists hypothesis or not.

This being said, I immediately thought of Julia's murder, and kept thinking that it was indeed a psychopath that murdered her. Someone who saw her as an object, vs. a human being. I have always thought, and stated they saw her as prey, a deer. I am speculating, as I have for a long time that the murderer hunted her like a deer, and most likely (although only LE knows), restrained her with the same type of ties a deer hunter uses. (My apologies for bringing up this thought/image, but we need to get this b*stard arrested).

I'm not saying all hunters are psychopaths, far from it. However, in my profile, the Perp is a hunter and enjoys the kill, has blood lust. This Perp would be known by his fellow hunters as being "weird" and overly amplified by the kill, the blood, etc.

And then I think about this documentary again, and the profile the scientist created, and I keep seeing one face that could have been the perfect study for this documentary. A perfect fit. The Perp that confessed to the death of Chelsea Brook. This is all my speculation and opinion only. I can't help but wonder what his brain would look like if scanned. I think we'd see some interesting abnormalities. But again, this is all speculation and opinion only.

This being said, I simply can not let go of the notion that Chelsea and Julia's murders are somehow connected. Of course they are already connected by the sisters knowing each other, and that both girls are from Monroe. But I just can't let go of this notion there is much more to it than that.....

And this is how I woke up on this beautiful Sunday morning! I guess I shouldn't watch psychopath documentaries before going to sleep!
Have a good Sunday all. Justice for Julia!

-As always, my posts are nothing more than amateur speculation and opinion- take it for what it is. Amateur.

Hi rosesfromangels,
Julia's apartment was in the front left corner of this building. From North Huron Drive, as you cross the railroad tracks on Leforge Road, take a left into the parking lot. Julia's apartment was at the front "end corner" of this building.
Please see the picture in this link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Y...4a3451!8m2!3d42.2411499!4d-83.6129939!6m1!1e1

Julia's building was the one closest to the old dam on the river. She loved the fact that she was so close to the river.

Wish we could get more action here. I so hope LE is working regularly on this still and not just in a haphazard way. I think of Julia often and am always looking for some sort of update to anything involving her case.

'blessings to your family, Trojan. you are in my thoughts every day.

Thanks for the post Spellbound.

Although I am not posting as frequently, this case is never far from my mind or research.
Perps like the one in this case don't commit these type of crimes once. All murders, rapes and violent assaults within a rational radius should have a DNA comparison to the Niswender case. Similar to the Bruck case, a match will eventually emerge. Keep the faith! Justice for Julia!

Hi All,
Julia's case is constantly on my mind..... I have been a bit busy lately but did try to call LE on Friday. The detective is sick but will contact me early in the week. There's not any real updates that I know of at this time. I truly appreciate any and all efforts everyone has done to help in this investigation. My hope is that we will have Justice for Julia in the near future. Whoever did this will make a "mistake" and hopefully LE will be there to catch them. Thanks again to one and all.

I watched a documentary about psychopaths last evening. Gee, what a fun way to spend your Saturday evening! ; ) It's a BBC documentary that can be found on YouTube by searching for "Psychopath BBC documentary Full Documentary" posted by CoNN.
It's just over an hour long, but well worth the watch.
In a nutshell, it states that psychopaths are in all walks of life, even the corporate world, and are quite easy to spot if you know what to look for. This was all taken from a scientist's viewpoint, and it was really fascinating.

As far as criminal psychopaths, he stated that the prison system represents approx. 15% of true psychopaths, who represent more than 50% of societies violent crimes. Stop and think about that for a moment; that is a staggering statistic. These are virulent predators. He further went on to state his position that these predators are not products of their environments, but that this is brain science. They have defective brains that prevent them from having any empathy whatsoever. He said you can spot a true psychopath as early as three years old. These are the children that kill animals, and ruthlessly harm other children.
I will leave it to you to decide whether you subscribe to this scientists hypothesis or not.

This being said, I immediately thought of Julia's murder, and kept thinking that it was indeed a psychopath that murdered her. Someone who saw her as an object, vs. a human being. I have always thought, and stated they saw her as prey, a deer. I am speculating, as I have for a long time that the murderer hunted her like a deer, and most likely (although only LE knows), restrained her with the same type of ties a deer hunter uses. (My apologies for bringing up this thought/image, but we need to get this b*stard arrested).

I'm not saying all hunters are psychopaths, far from it. However, in my profile, the Perp is a hunter and enjoys the kill, has blood lust. This Perp would be known by his fellow hunters as being "weird" and overly amplified by the kill, the blood, etc.

And then I think about this documentary again, and the profile the scientist created, and I keep seeing one face that could have been the perfect study for this documentary. A perfect fit. The Perp that confessed to the death of Chelsea Brook. This is all my speculation and opinion only. I can't help but wonder what his brain would look like if scanned. I think we'd see some interesting abnormalities. But again, this is all speculation and opinion only.

This being said, I simply can not let go of the notion that Chelsea and Julia's murders are somehow connected. Of course they are already connected by the sisters knowing each other, and that both girls are from Monroe. But I just can't let go of this notion there is much more to it than that.....

And this is how I woke up on this beautiful Sunday morning! I guess I shouldn't watch psychopath documentaries before going to sleep!
Have a good Sunday all. Justice for Julia!

-As always, my posts are nothing more than amateur speculation and opinion- take it for what it is. Amateur.

He was charged with breaking into a woman's apartment and assalting her. His dna was what got him caught. Its so frustrating that the perp has not been caught yet, but i do think its only a matter of time!

No "new" information from me. We have not talked to the detective in a couple of weeks but will call her this coming week. As normal, I hope and pray each and every night that this will be solved. Julia would have been 28 and who knows, possibly married by now. I miss her each and every day.

Trojan, Every time I see that you've posted something, my heart leaps with the hope that you're dropping in to say they are ready to charge someone. I can't imagine how difficult this is for you. I continue to keep your family and Julia, in my thoughts.

Thanks for keeping this thread on top every so often. Like Skigirl, every time Is re a new post I hope there is new info or evidence or an arrest is coming soon. Sigh.

Sending thoughts to you all, Trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member