GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are showing court footage of the LE agent handling the clothes without gloves and not in evidence bags.

I find that really really suspect. I think it might be a duplicate set of clothes , I hope.

Something just isn't right with the mom. I can't imagine a mom even thinking, much less mentioning their child could be dead and planning to use funds for a funeral. I've seen parents who refuse to admit their child is dead, even when presented with proof. She says "They've looked everywhere they can look", who says that?? They've looked everywhere? Really? Ok everyone, stop looking, they've looked everywhere. Someone desperate would be pleading with everyone to look, not asking for donations. What are the donations for, I mean other than use for her funeral if she's found and "no longer with us"?? The kidnapper is in jail, are they going to offer him the reward?

Either Baby Kate died prior to the "kidnapping" and they've cooked this up as a way of "reporting it" and possibly cashing in along the way. If he doesn't talk then his case may go the way of KC.
Or
This is a money making venture. They've stashed the baby with someone and once the reward money is high enough, someone will "find" her, collect the reward and they'll split it. He won't be guilty of kidnapping since it's his own child. And they're make up some baloney story about how someone stole the baby from him and he was afraid to tell.

I may be completely wrong and she may be a grieving mom but I don't care what anyone says, ugly coping or whatever, something just doesn't smell right.
MOO

After the Casey Anthony verdict I expect more crimes in that vein to make money, garner sympathy and to get rid of unwanted children. Unfortunately, that verdict told American society that children are not important or valuable in society. Can be thrown away like trash.

Did the mother admit the message to him was because she was having second thoughts? Like she left the message for him to get her that night because tomorrow would be too late? If that is the case, then why carry through get the dna test for child support? Did that make sense?

It sounds like they had decided to adopt the baby out. She left the message that tomorrow would be too late, but supposedly were going to get the dna test done on the baby and he took off with her (mothers story, which IMO has changed) If he had already had his test done, then he wasn't needed to get the babies done. If they had a disagreement about NOT going through with the adoption why would she have anything to do with him if he was adament about going through with it.

I am hoping that they did (or even if he did without her wanting to) sell this baby. I bet if they offered the adoptive parents immunity and that they could keep the baby if they check out (criminally or otherwise) then they would come forward. Please let this be the case....

Still saying prayers for baby Kate, may she be found safe.

I can't imagine why this dude even needed a dna test, that baby looks just like him. I wish he would tell them where she is.

Nancy Grace is covering baby Kate's disappearance tonight on HLN.

From what has been said so far on NG's show, this doesn't look good at all.

:cry:

I'm not listening can you elaborate?

Hi Panthera:seeya:

So far, nothing new on the show that we don't know already. Seeing pictures of that beautiful baby is heartbreaking- what a precious, beautiful baby. :(

The grandmother is being interviewed now.

Ive been following a bit. Thought I read her clothes have been found? I get the feeling that neither one of them wanted a child correct?

He was last seen at a fast food stand just a few miles away so the timeline was very short?

I'm not listening can you elaborate?

Hi Panthera:seeya:

Hi! :seeya:

Just the same things that likely have been covered here, however, what struck me (as not having closely followed the case) was him taking off with the baby after apparently he wanted to adopt her out. That, taken with the clothes, etc. found in his vehicle, makes me fear the worst.

MOO

Ive been following a bit. Thought I read her clothes have been found? I get the feeling that neither one of them wanted a child correct?

That's the impression I have. He had her clothes in his pocket!

Suspect (dad) refusing to speak with LE; not a question of "who did it" but "what did you do with her".

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back