GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mother Of Missing Baby Testifies In Father’s Trial

April 17, 2012 3:55 PM

LUDINGTON (WWJ/AP) – The mother of a 4-month-old missing for nearly a year has told a Mason County court that she last saw her daughter in the car of the girl’s father outside her Ludington apartment building.

Ariel Courtland testified Tuesday that she went inside to get a stroller and returned to find the child and Sean Phillips gone...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/17/mother-of-missing-baby-testifies-in-fathers-trial/

lots of rumbleings this morn in court...someone in gallery posted a pic on FB that contained jury members
Judge not happy!

I saw that and one Juror is wanting off the Jury because of it but the judge isn't releasing him just yet.

Also reported that Ariel has been visiting Sean every Sunday since Kate "disappeared".

Not that i know of. just a reporter tweeting from the court room, they are on a break until 1:30 PM. They upload clips later in the day. if you find live streaming, let me know.

I feel like this case hasn't had half the attention most others do.

Again, here is a reporter that tweets all day long. His tweets are from inside the courtroom and are very inclusive. The coverage was live on the first day. I have been in meetings, so I am not sure if it was live coverage all day today or not.

Here is his twitter account and you can see a play-by-play of every day of the court proceedings here: http://twitter.com/#!/JohnSHausman

I saw that and one Juror is wanting off the Jury because of it but the judge isn't releasing him just yet.

Also reported that Ariel has been visiting Sean every Sunday since Kate "disappeared".

I probably would to, begging him to tell me where she is!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb
Back