Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the same thing. But none of his previous addresses show Edgar, MI. His patents and work history show his name, so we know that's true.

JA had wiped his page before I saw anything. Did you screenshot any posts?

I found the same thing. But none of his previous addresses show Edgar, MI. His patents and work history show his name, so we know that's true.

JA had wiped his page before I saw anything. Did you screenshot any posts?
Not sure if this violates the rules... But now that he's put himself in MSM hopefully it is ok.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191228-133148.png
    Screenshot_20191228-133148.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 359
I find this very strange as ML was posting photos with his husband as late as the Sunday before Christmas. JA's Facebook also had his main photos on his profile with ML until he changed them and then deactivated his account two days ago.

It sounds like a great effort to distance himself from ML and give credence to an insanity claim, though. MOO.

BBM

“It sounds like a great effort to distance himself from ML and give credence to an insanity claim, though”

This is exactly what I thought, and seems even more relevant that we know he was still spending time with him at the weekend. Enough time to start planning what to say to back up any insanity claim

Based on JA's statements of Mark's mental state, it is quite possible he was suffering from mental illness. Paranoia regarding water toxicity, neighbor's poisoning, etc is consistent with schizophrenia (obviously not offering a diagnosis for Mark, just symptom correlation).

Given his assessment showing incompetence in a previous felony custody kidnapping case, it would be interesting to know if there were similar symptoms reported then. He was ordered to treatment, which may have included psychiatric medication to reduce symptoms. He was then found competent at the following evaluation. If there had been a recent change or regression in his behavior as JA states, it is possible he stopped taking prescribed medication. I'm not justifying an insanity plea nor suggesting he not be held accountable for his heinous acts and want to emphasize overwhelmingly mental illness is not positively correlated with violence. All hypothetical MOO.

I find this very strange as ML was posting photos with his husband as late as the Sunday before Christmas. JA's Facebook also had his main photos on his profile with ML until he changed them and then deactivated his account two days ago.

It sounds like a great effort to distance himself from ML and give credence to an insanity claim, though. MOO.
I thought the same! Strange! So sick to my stomach!

It's a single case from 2013, "Custodial Kidnapping". So it sounds like he must have children and an ex? How awful for them too, especially if they still live in the area.
Yes. I can't imagine how hard this is for them. His husband's recent statements suggest Mark recently started making claims his family and children were not his, further corroborating he is a father and my understanding they are local. JMO

Based on JA's statements of Mark's mental state, it is quite possible he was suffering from mental illness. Paranoia regarding water toxicity, neighbor's poisoning, etc is consistent with schizophrenia (obviously not offering a diagnosis for Mark, just symptom correlation).

Given his assessment showing incompetence in a previous felony custody kidnapping case, it would be interesting to know if there were similar symptoms reported then. He was ordered to treatment, which may have included psychiatric medication to reduce symptoms. He was then found competent at the following evaluation. If there had been a recent change or regression in his behavior as JA states, it is possible he stopped taking prescribed medication. I'm not justifying an insanity plea nor suggesting he not be held accountable for his heinous acts and want to emphasize overwhelmingly mental illness is not positively correlated with violence. All hypothetical MOO.

I agree that he might have suffered from mental illness, but to prevail on a defense of legal insanity, I believe he would have to show that he was so impaired that wasn't capable of forming the requisite intent to commit the crime he is accused of. In other words, he would have to show that he was so impaired that he wasn't able to tell the difference between right and wrong. I think that will be a very heavy burden for him to bear, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he has up his sleeve. I agree with you that it would be interesting to know how he prevailed on his incompetency claim in his previous case. He might even try that again in this case. (I'm not an attorney, and the above is based on my understanding of concepts and on my opinion.)

I agree that he might have suffered from mental illness, but to prevail on a defense of legal insanity, I believe he would have to show that he was so impaired that wasn't capable of forming the requisite intent to commit the crime he is accused of. In other words, he would have to show that he was so impaired that he wasn't able to tell the difference between right and wrong. I think that will be a very heavy burden for him to bear, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he has up his sleeve. I agree with you that it would be interesting to know how he prevailed on his incompetency claim in his previous case. He might even try that again in this case. (I'm not an attorney, and the above is based on my understanding of concepts and on my opinion.)

Very well stated and I agree. It'll be hard to justify that level of impairment given the circumstances (sexual, BDSM, history of prior victim running from home, online presence, etc). The prior case involved child custodial kidnapping, which also may have required a different burden of impairment.

His last public post on FB implies he was paranoid about the ingredients/chemicals in health store products and does potentially support JA's recent claims.
Olykos Kai Lukas

STATE OF MICHIGAN | | CASE NO: 13-ST0911 D01 FY |
|66TH JUDICIAL DISTRICT| REGISTER OF ACTIONS | X-REFERENCE #: 13SCSD5556 |
|ORI780025J | | STATUS: CLSD 02/10/15 |
|PIN: 20136056 | | |
CTN: 781300124301
LATUNSKI/MARK/DAVID TCN: P313125338L
703 W TYRELL RD SID: 4742597X
MORRICE MI 48857 ENTRY DATE: 09/13/13
OFFENSE DATE: 08/26/13
ARREST DATE:
VEHICLE TYPE: VPN:
DOB: 03/28/1969 SEX: M RACE: U DL:
VEH YR: VEH MAKE: VIN: PAPER PLATE:
SAINT JOHNS MI 48879 (989) 668-3101
VICTIM/DESC: |

CNT: 01 C/M/F: F 750350A1 PACC#750.350A1
KIDNAPPING-CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE
ARRAIGNMENT DATE: 09/19/13 PLEA: PLEA N-GLTY PLEA DATE: 09/19/13
FINDINGS: DISM BY PTY DISPOSITION DATE: 02/10/15
SENTENCING DATE:
FINE COST ST.COST CON MISC. REST TOT FINE TOT DUE
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
JAIL SENTENCE: PROBATION:
VEH IMMOB START DATE: NUMBER OF DAYS: VEH FORFEITURE:

CNT: 02 C/M/F: F 750350A1 PACC#750.350A1
KIDNAPPING-CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE
ARRAIGNMENT DATE: 09/19/13 PLEA: PLEA N-GLTY PLEA DATE: 09/19/13
FINDINGS: DISM BY PTY DISPOSITION DATE: 02/10/15
SENTENCING DATE:
FINE COST ST.COST CON MISC. REST TOT FINE TOT DUE
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
JAIL SENTENCE: PROBATION:
VEH IMMOB START DATE: NUMBER OF DAYS: VEH FORFEITURE:

08/26/13
1 ORIGINAL CHARGE KIDNAPPING KDD
2 ORIGINAL CHARGE KIDNAPPING KDD
09/06/13
1 AUTHORIZATION OF COMPLAINT DATE KDD
PROS FINNEGAN,DEANA M., P-37854 KDD
09/09/13

NAME: LATUNSKI/MARK/DAVID CASE NO: 13-ST0911 PAGE 2

http://roa.shiawassee.net/roawebinq/

I shortened this up, click on link and enter name. This guy successfully had himself declared incompetent to stand trial. Not an easy process and took over two years. At the end, the charges were dismissed without prejudice. It appears he went about his life after that with no legal stipulations?
Just to be clear here, custodial interference doesn't necessarily mean the victim was his child does it? Odds are it was, I was just pondering it may not have been.

Can anyone clarify?

Very well stated and I agree. It'll be hard to justify that level of impairment given the circumstances (sexual, BDSM, history of prior victim running from home, online presence, etc). The prior case involved child custodial kidnapping, which also may have required a different burden of impairment.

His last public post on FB implies he was paranoid about the ingredients/chemicals in health store products and does potentially support JA's recent claims.
Olykos Kai Lukas

He may be paranoid, but I see reference to a quote on one of his sites that said “physician, heal thyself”... take that to whatever you want it to mean, but while he may have some mental illness, he clearly knew right from wrong. He just seemed to enjoy living on the edge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay