Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No additional information on the date yet, not even a name. All we know is he is supposedly from the area. Grindr is not releasing/restoring deleted messages so far. This is all I have, the location where Kevin’s car was found is within very close proximity to where he worked, which I believe was his own studio.

Attachments

• 8F50D91B-29FF-4F5F-BCE4-245BD0853A63.jpeg
    8F50D91B-29FF-4F5F-BCE4-245BD0853A63.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 29
Someone could have used a gun to make him undress and took him in their own vehicle. Maybe that's why the dogs can't pick up a trace and the clothes haven't (as far as I know) been reported as ripped/ damaged.

The fact he was going specifically to meet someone on a dating app for the first time makes it all point to that person as the perpetrator IMOO

I wonder if LE can get the information as to who he met, from the dating app? Because this is not sounding good, the clothes and everything being in the car.

HELP/SUPPORT
Have technical issues? Want to submit a feature request? Are you a law enforcement officer that needs to reach our legal team?
Visit our help center

So his hair salon FB page posted a few posts back listed his hours on 12/24 as 9-4. So he was working until 4:00 and the last time anyone saw him was an hour later at 5 PM on 12/24. He also was posting photos of his sister's and mom's hair the afternoon of 12/24. So everything seemed to be normal leading up to this date.

I wonder if the people who last saw him at 5 said he was taking any change of clothes with him on this date? That's the most bizarre thing to me--that his clothing and shoes were left in the car. So did they undress for sexual activity and then he was taken against his will while naked? Was he forced to undress? I guess I am unsure why this person would force him to totally undress before taking him, if he was taken against his will, which it kind of seems like he was. He could have forced him to leave the cell behind so to not track him. Maybe no clothes/shoes wouldn't allow him to escape as easily?

Someone could have used a gun to make him undress and took him in their own vehicle. Maybe that's why the dogs can't pick up a trace and the clothes haven't (as far as I know) been reported as ripped/ damaged.

The fact he was going specifically to meet someone on a dating app for the first time makes it all point to that person as the perpetrator IMOO

As an adult, Kevin can leave voluntarily. I'm assuming that his family must have reason to believe that he wouldn't just "disappear", and that is why they filed a missing person report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda