Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, good to know about the cameras. I was thinking more about would the parking lot be busy at that time.
You would think people were coming an going from there. Strange nothing was seen. Hope people in the local area see hes missing an come forward if they seen something.

So his hair salon FB page posted a few posts back listed his hours on 12/24 as 9-4. So he was working until 4:00 and the last time anyone saw him was an hour later at 5 PM on 12/24. He also was posting photos of his sister's and mom's hair the afternoon of 12/24. So everything seemed to be normal leading up to this date.

I wonder if the people who last saw him at 5 said he was taking any change of clothes with him on this date? That's the most bizarre thing to me--that his clothing and shoes were left in the car. So did they undress for sexual activity and then he was taken against his will while naked? Was he forced to undress? I guess I am unsure why this person would force him to totally undress before taking him, if he was taken against his will, which it kind of seems like he was. He could have forced him to leave the cell behind so to not track him. Maybe no clothes/shoes wouldn't allow him to escape as easily?

I've considered he went somewhere else willingly and someone other than Kevin brought the car with all clothes, phone, etc back to the parking lot. But, the timing of his phone being shut off and that it last pinged in that parking lot makes me doubt that.
I've also wondered if something occurred that lead to Kevin not being conscious, thereby making it easy to remove clothing, etc without a fight.
Tough to consider any scenarios that lead to the vehicle being recovered with all of his belongings inside. None seem to end favorably in my mind. :-/

So his hair salon FB page posted a few posts back listed his hours on 12/24 as 9-4. So he was working until 4:00 and the last time anyone saw him was an hour later at 5 PM on 12/24. He also was posting photos of his sister's and mom's hair the afternoon of 12/24. So everything seemed to be normal leading up to this date.

I wonder if the people who last saw him at 5 said he was taking any change of clothes with him on this date? That's the most bizarre thing to me--that his clothing and shoes were left in the car. So did they undress for sexual activity and then he was taken against his will while naked? Was he forced to undress? I guess I am unsure why this person would force him to totally undress before taking him, if he was taken against his will, which it kind of seems like he was. He could have forced him to leave the cell behind so to not track him. Maybe no clothes/shoes wouldn't allow him to escape as easily?

Roommate is saying Kevin did not take a change of clothes. No link, so take it for what it's worth.

OMZNLD7DFZHNVLBJ76E2OXAU6E.JPG

Karl Bacon, Kevin’s dad, said his son was supposed to come over for breakfast around 9 a.m. on Christmas but never showed up. Karl Bacon said he was concerned and called police around 5 p.m.

On Dec. 25, Karl Bacon said he met with police in Swartz Creek and later found Kevin Bacon’s car in the parking lot of a plaza near a Family Dollar.
Family searching for Swartz Creek man

Family searching for Swartz Creek man
"Karl Bacon, Kevin’s dad, said his son was supposed to come over for breakfast around 9 a.m. on Christmas but never showed up. Karl Bacon said he was concerned and called police around 5 p.m."
From the link:

Police did not respond to calls seeking information for this story.

That's disappointing.

PLEASE SHARE: Man reported missing from Swartz Creek

This doesn’t sound good at all! I hope he is found soon!

They located Bacon's vehicle near Seymour & Miller in Swartz Creek.

RSBM...

The article says blood was found at Sports Creek Raceway. It’s not confirmed to be human yet, but hopefully they can rule that or soon... I’d assume it’s a quick test?

It’s near where his car was found, and is where they are searching...

Hopefully Kevin can get home soon...

You would think people were coming an going from there. Strange nothing was seen. Hope people in the local area see hes missing an come forward if they seen something.
Right? There is a fitness center and a bar & grill on either side of the family dollar store. It does look like an older strip mall, but you'd think someone would have seen something?

His room mate may not have known that he kept a set of clothes at the salon for circumstances like this. The room mate only knows he didn't take any with him that morning.
I also wonder if every piece of his clothing was left in the car ( including underwear and socks, because that paints a very different picture than if it was only his shirt and slacks. The first scenario is bizarre.

Wait, didn't someone say all the messages on the dating apps were erased? How did that happen unless he erased them?

I wondered that as well.

However, I do know that there are ways to retrieve data from phones, computers, servers etc. You may think you have erased something incriminating but there is always a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG