Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, didn't someone say all the messages on the dating apps were erased? How did that happen unless he erased them?

I think it’s more that they could not access the messages on his computer/laptop. My understanding is if the messages were sent via one of those apps on his phone, they would not sync to another device. So, basically, it might look like they were erased.
Hopefully they are still accessible somehow.

I think it’s more that they could not access the messages on his computer/laptop. My understanding is if the messages were sent via one of those apps on his phone, they would not sync to another device. So, basically, it might look like they were erased.
Is that a dating app thing? All my connected apps sync everything with my devices.

The phone was in his vehicle and all messages were erased.

PLEASE SHARE: Search crews looking for missing man from Swartz Creek

this guy was reported missing Christmas day after meeting someone on a dating app Christmas Eve. what I thought was strange is that the clothes he was last seen wearing his wallet cell phone and keys were all left in his car. anyone have any ideas how you could get someone to leave all of their stuff behind like that?

I know this is a very different angle, but I worked in the beauty industry for many years. There is a lot of drama in salons, where stylists will salon hop because of it. Salons are difficult to keep in business and I’ve known more than one to commit insurance fraud by burning their salon down to collect. It’s a very different world in some of these places. The creativity and competitiveness - can be ruthless. I’ve seen fights that could be most described as domestic violence.

Now to my point, Kevin was at another salon and moved to his new station at his new salon exactly one week before disappearing. Could there be drama with former stylists he worked with?

All IMHO, just looking at everything possible.

Curious if anyone checked the surrounding areas near or behind the strip mall? If blood was found I would try to track it. If its droplets an possibly human blood an leads no where I wonder if he was put in a car. At his height an weight you'd think more than one person. Hmmm..

Some things suggest that he was abducted or attacked. But the fact is that I have read that HE deleted his message history on Grindr and similar apps. That suggests some kind of planning.
I thought about that to but how do they know for sure he deleted them? Maybe he was forced to/or someone forced him to give his phones pass code and they did it.

Yep. I was thinking that maybe someone used his phone to delete messages. But some of the stuff I've read said that his family or friend checked 2-3 apps and that messages had been deleted. I don't think a person would remove messages from apps that he/she didn't communicate through. But I'm not sure how to tell whether messages were deleted as opposed to there being none in the first place. It's possible that there were no messages simply because he lied about where he was going. I can see that he has a lot of people who care about him. I hope you get home safe, Kevin. You have a lot of time to figure out things if you've messed up somehow. Don't be afraid to ask for help. People are very understanding.

The fact that his clothes and shoes were left in the car is very odd. This is not to far from me, hoping he is ok
The change of clothes part isn’t unusual to me. There are lots of people who carry a change of clothes. He is gay and I wonder if prostitution played a role or if he liked to cross dress? Also, we don’t know his conversation with the other man. These dating apps encourage fantasy and then when it comes to reality they are shocked and blame the other person. This is happening constantly all over the country. I met Kevin in the hospital where he was being treated over a year ago. He is a nice guy who doesn’t deserve to be mistreated just because of the gender he loves and relates to. I’m hoping that this nightmare is resolved quickly for his family’s sake. He is a nice guy with a few problems like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734