Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan State Police responded to a call at Latunski's house earlier this fall. No charges were filed in relation to the call because no one wanted to file a complaint. The original call was for a partially-clothed man being chased out of Latunski's house. The man said he was there consensually and had run because he became spooked. Latunski told police he was chasing the man because he was wearing valuable clothing of his. Both said the encounter was consensual.

Latunski was charged in 2013 with two counts of custodial kidnapping. He initially was found incompetent to stand trial and was ordered to do outpatient treatment. Eight months later, in January 2015, officials at the Michigan Center for Forensic Psychiatry found he was competent and able to stand trial.

The kidnapping charges were dismissed several weeks later at the request of the victim.

Shiawassee County man charged with murder, mutilation of missing 25-year-old man

Given the neighbor's account of what happened when the 29 yo man ran from ML's house, I'm presuming his vehicle may not have been there or ML had possession/control of his keys. Otherwise, he could have just left and not needed to run to the neighbor's house.
This further leaves me wondering if the circumstances were similar, Kevin may have left his car in the family dollar parking lot as some of us have thought. JMO

Given the neighbor's account of what happened when the 29 yo man ran from ML's house, I'm presuming his vehicle may not have been there or ML had possession/control of his keys. Otherwise, he could have just left any not needed to run to the neighbor's house.
This further leaves me wondering if the circumstances were similar, Kevin may have left his car in the family dollar parking lot as some of us have thought. JMO
That is an excellent observation. Makes sense. Also wanted to add I have had a bad feeling ever since the Parent's Interview early in where they stated they had not seen Kevin yet. They said he was having an autopsy Monday. I didn't think then and I don't believe now that was the reason they had not seen their Son yet. Link to the Interview is pages back but it is here.

Given the neighbor's account of what happened when the 29 yo man ran from ML's house, I'm presuming his vehicle may not have been there or ML had possession/control of his keys. Otherwise, he could have just left and not needed to run to the neighbor's house.
Hmmmm. This is a very interesting observation.

If the person in the kilt who ran away was initially there consensually and then ran because he got spooked, is there any chance he was persuaded to go back again for another encounter?

In other words, is there any chance that was KB?

I don't remember reading anything that ascertained for sure whether KB was meeting someone new on 12/24, or whether he was possibly meeting someone he had met previously.

That is an excellent observation. Makes sense. Also wanted to add I have had a bad feeling ever since the Parent's Interview early in where they stated they had not seen Kevin yet. They said he was having an autopsy Monday. I didn't think then and I don't believe now that was the reason they had not seen their Son yet. Link to the Interview is pages back but it is here.
The Disinterment/mutilation charge leads me to worry about the same. My heart breaks for his family.

It does make sense he would not want a vehicle at his home. Especially given his "plan". I feel Kevin's murder was premeditated IMO and likely planned for the guy who got away. If there is enough evidence to prove it remains to be seen. Could he have returned to Kevin's car and put his personal belongings inside?

If the person in the kilt who ran away was initially there consensually and then ran because he got spooked, is there any chance he was persuaded to go back again for another encounter?

In other words, is there any chance that was KB?

I don't remember reading anything that ascertained for sure whether KB was meeting someone new on 12/24, or whether he was possibly meeting someone he had met previously.
I wondered about that as well given the account of the same hair color and body type. However, the reported ages are different- 29 for the first victim and Kevin is 25.

It does make sense he would not want a vehicle at his home. Especially given his "plan". I feel Kevin's murder was premeditated IMO and likely planned for the guy who got away. If there is enough evidence to prove it remains to be seen. Could he have returned to Kevin's car and put his personal belongings inside?

If Kbs phone went with him to MLs home, wouldt it have pinged near there? I'm not sure how ML did it but I think he made KB leave everything behind from the start. Either way this all screams pre-meditated and thought out.

Sorry having a DUH moment. Kevin may have had his phone and killer returned it to the car. The phone hopefully will help this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee