MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you NurseBee and searchfortruth for welcoming be to web sleuths!

So I was wrong in hoping that they were at the quarry with regard to the finding of the missing boy :( it's looking bleak for little Nevaeh now :( bless her soul!

I watched that HLN, I'm not liking the mother. I'm thinking she caught this SO with her daughter, jealousy killed her, or the So and her both did so the girl won't talk... Mom is covering up for the SO with the BS story. Who knows but something is quite fishy here!

I watched that HLN, I'm not liking the mother. I'm thinking she caught this SO with her daughter, jealousy killed her, or the So and her both did so the girl won't talk... Mom is covering up for the SO with the BS story. Who knows but something is quite fishy here!

Oh yeah, mom and George good for this one.
IMO

In police reports obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, Mr. Kennedy was convicted of criminal sexual conduct after a girl told Michigan State Police detectives that he forcibly had sex with her inside a car behind a gas station in Newport. But she reported the incident to police three years later because she said she was afraid of what her family might think, reports said.
The incident was reported in 2001 during another investigation involving Mr. Kennedy and several other girls who lived in the same neighborhood. They told police they were sexually harassed by Mr. Kennedy. The girls, some as young as 11, and Mr. Kennedy lived in the Maybee area at the time.
One of them was 13 years old at the time and told detectives that he forced her into a kiss when she went to his home to retrieve her brother. According to police reports, Mr. Kennedy made advances toward the girl and, at one point, "forced himself on her" and kissed her with his "tongue down her throat."
He allegedly offered the girl marijuana if she would have sex with him. She refused, according to police reports, which said he called her 12 times; the girl told police she was afraid of him.
Another alleged victim, who was 15 at the time, said Mr. Kennedy grabbed her by the buttocks and made sexual advances.
According to court records, Mr. Kennedy pleaded no contest to charges of accosting a minor, criminal sexual conduct, fourth degree, and home invasion, which involved a separate case where he allegedly broke into a home in the Willow Green mobile home park.
In 2002 he received a sentence of 2 to 15 years and was released in April, 2003, after serving 13 months. He had numerous conditions upon his release, including having no romantic relationship with a person associated with a child.

more at link (I am going to puke) http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090527/NEWS01/705279968

Welcome to WS's lalalemon! :wave:
:Welcome-12-june:

Thanks for the updates everyone! I will still hold on to hope that she is found safe & sound. Though this isn't looking good at all.:(

Such a sweet beautiful little girl how & why do so many harm so many innocent little ones. It's so hard to believe that her mother knowingly was hanging around a known sex offender.:shakehead:

It just makes me sick to my stomach that everyday so many children & adults go missing. :cry:

:angel:

Jennifer Buchanan told Local 4 her daughter lives with her and her mother, who has legal custody of the girl.

Buchanan moved back into her mother's home in January after she was gone for two years

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19578836/detail.html

BBM...So the grandmother had custody of this little girl, mom moves in after being gone for two years in Jan., has a sleazy boyfriend and now this poor girl is gone...There are just no words....

Sorry if someone posted this already...HLN just said that GK didn't pass his polygraph test. This is sounding worse & worse that this will not be a good outcome for her.:(

HLN is reporting on the search at 2 quarries. I can see the ambulance (it looks like) from the helicopter view.
Now on WDIV-Channel 4 (local for me)

Local news is saying that the mom (Jennifer) has been MIA for about 24 hours. Her family is saying that she has been with investigators all day. They also report that Jennifer was NOT at the civilian search last night.

A friend/neighbor said that Jennifer failed many questions on the polygraph tests. (3 poly's?)

UGH! Why won't they say anything about this supposed ambulance??

Sorry if someone posted this already...HLN just said that GK didn't pass his polygraph test. This is sounding worse & worse that this will not be a good outcome for her.:(

Thanks Angel! No, I didn't hear that. Why am I not surprised <modsnip - term not allowed here> didn't pass????

This case REALLY has me furious!:behindbar It is one of the worst cases of neglect EVER!!!! (aside from the fact she has been abducted and most likely met with many horrors!)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 ABC is just reporting that there was also a pair of shorts with blood on them that have been sent to the State crime lab...
from poster bigreddog at monroetalks website

nursebee.... I was just going to post the same.

Nevaeh didn't have shoes on when she went missing right? They could well be the perps shoes though!

nursebeeme She dosen't deserve to have the responsibility to care for another innocent little one. Someone who will let a known SO dosen't deserve another innocent child of thier own.:(

Why is it that so many who would love to have kids can't & the one's who are like her to allow this man near her child can have them? :shakehead:

This is so sad that my heart breaks for her. This is so close to where I live & am very familiar with these areas they are talking about. I have even snuck & gone swimming in these quarries back in my younger days. They say they are in view of the highway & traffic, but I know for a fact that it is very easy to not see anyone hanging around both of these quarries. We hardly ever got chased away by LE from hanging out at them. They rarely noticed us hanging out at them. One could easily not be noticed if they were to do anything like dumping a body at one. That is very hard to even think about or type. :(

if they found her shorts with blood on them in the woods behind the apartment complex (what the reporter alluded to earlier today) that means this was very sloppy (in terms of leaving evidence like that)! To me, it is looking more and more like <modsnip - term not allowed here>. Surprise, surprise, eh?

But, but, but...... he would have had to had the knife on his person to leave blood evidence behind the apartment complex... I really hope LE can bring this to a close sooner rather than later!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandmother said:

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=304754
snippet:
Authorities have not named a suspect but little Nevaeh Buchanan's family believes her mother Jennifer could be involved.

"I hope that it wasn't her. I hope she was not involved but my gut tells me if she wasn't immediately involved, she knows something," said Carla Elliotte, Nevaeh's grandmother.

Thanks for the link nurse. Mind if I join you.. I'll supply a fresh bucket. sheesh. What gets me more than anything with these pervs is the way they (laws, courts, etc.) think these little slap-on-the-wrist punishments will prevent recidivism! Oh gee, he serves 13 mos. on a 2-15 yr. sentence... and then is told he can't have internet and a cell phone... whoopty-doo. And with as many sex offenders as there are (known/registered and unknown/uncaught) out there... do they really think there's a town in this country where a school is not within spitting distance of at least 10 of them! They should be seen as the cancer on society that they are... and cut out as they are found.

Back to reading.... sorry for ranting...

sigh.

I just spent 2.5 hours down at the quarry on LaPlaisance and they found nothing is what we were told... We also spoke to her father and uncle and the rumor that he confessed last night and said he put her in there is false. They have heard nothing of that sort. I just pray that we find this little girl soon to put the community at rest as well as her family. P.U.S.H!!! Pray Until Something Happens!!!

From poster berber287 at monroetalks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member