MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez. Seems ironic that Jennifer and George were both busted for home invasions. Wonder if this last bit of trouble had the two of them in cahoots together during that home invasion. WHat do they say about birds of a feather? This child should have been removed from her mother's care a long time ago.

Apparently she was, to her grandmother. Only the grandmother, mother and child all lived together.

Just heard on Headline News there is a possible sighting in a Columbus Ohio department store. Anyone know if this has been dismissed or confirmed?

Heard on HLN that a knife w/ blood on it was found in the <modsnip - term not allowed here> tool box, the guy that knows the mother. Don't know if this has come out already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just popping in to post the below info. I apologize if it has already been posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522214,00.html

Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said during a news conference Wednesday morning persons of interest were identified, but the investigation and the search are ongoing.
No other information about the persons of interest was immediately available.

Oh dear it looks like this could be it. Mother supposively has failed 3 LD test and is willing to cooperate

Oh dear it looks like this could be it. Mother supposively has failed 3 LD test and is willing to cooperate

Sorry this is being stated on that monroetalks.com website. Can't get the link to put in here as computer is messing up but the link is posted a couple of posts up!

BB, What was the post number/page number of the comment? I can copy it for you (I am on page 36 and not seeing it)

One of the posters on the Monroe Talks site is heading over to the quarry. I am VERY impressed with the massive community support they are giving to try and find Nevaeh.

Some people on the monroe talks forum are also talking about the body of a missing boy being found last night .... maybe the stuff at the quarry has to do with that?

Still hoping little Nevaeh is ok!

Some people on the monroe talks forum are also talking about the body of a missing boy being found last night .... maybe the stuff at the quarry has to do with that?

Still hoping little Nevaeh is ok!

Yeah I read that too.. I think this is sounding not good at all because they are stating they are at the quarry based on leads. There is an ambulance on site and they have called searches off.

Page 35 4th post from the bottom... something is going on at the querry
One channel tv news I just saw said the mom failed the poly 3 times and "Is with investigators willingly to help" They seem to be concentrating only on the quarry.

from poster ducksoup at the monroetalks website

Sorry if this has already been posted:

Search under way at quarries for 5-year-old girl
Tanveer Ali / The Detroit News
Monroe -- Authorities on Wednesday were focusing attention on two quarries on Dixie Highway for a missing 5-year-old girl, last seen on Sunday.

In addition, search warrants have been executed and property sent to the State Police crime lab in Northville for testing, Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield said. He would not describe the property.

"Evidence has been accumulated based on searching areas of interest," he said.

Advertisement

Crutchfield said a task force of more than 100 people are searching for Nevaeh Buchanan, who was reported missing by her mother, Jennifer Buchanan, about 8:20 p.m. Sunday after she could not find the girl at or near their Monroe apartment, police said.

Shane Hinojosa, Nevaeh's father, has been estranged from the family. He said he hasn't seen his daughter in more than two years. But he

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...er-way-at-quarries-for-5-year-old-girl/?imw=Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop