MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone else has had a chance to google earth all of these addresses yet?

Edit --- Im at work right now and dont have the ability

Ugh! :eek: I hope it's not true!

I really wish wife2grumpy would join here, she knows alot.

FWIW, I just posted an invite to the locals over there to come join us here. Hopefully some of them do.

JMO --- But it looks like RCS lives in a more "remote" part of Dixie - appears to be about 2.5 miles past the bf - and appears to be surrounded by what might be trees or fields? Houses look more "spuratic" the farther you get from the hotel and the closer you get to RCS

Do you recal the address of the "little house" where the van was? Maybe I can go back and look at the pictures for a house number. I know NOTHING about the area, so would appreciate any input.

Im about an hour from there - will be calling in "sick" to assist with any form of searching we can as soon as they announce....

That's awesome that you are going to go search! Kudos! I wish we would hear about the results of the blood that was found.

Lurkey --- Dont recall the address - can look when I get back from taxi-ing children - should be around in an hour or so....

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/WATCH-LIVE-Nevaeh-Buchanan-Update/T-Nl3_Fzuk6vxLWpk26NOQ.cspx

I'm not sure if the above link has been posted. It shows the motel room and the vigil from last night.

that motel room is absolutely nasty!! The motel lady said the mom Tonya pays the rent everyweek. So what does this guy do? does he have a job? he doesn't even pay his own rent.
Does anyone know the address or who owns the house where his van was found? It is very interesting that he was helping search, but his van was found at another house.

wow, i'm really surprised they would be allowing media access, or any access for that matter, to that room. if it turns out he confesses or is charged, they may need to go back in there for further searching and that place is now a contaminated crime scene (if of course anything happens with him, which i think will)

i can't get the click on detroit site to come up....maybe it's a sign i shouldn't read the comments about "the letter"! my imagination is running wild with it though. this case is breaking my heart!

Ok, the address that everyone is talking about for Roy Smith on Dixie Hwy is the wrong Roy Smith. The other Roy Lee Smith is in Monroe County Jail. I believe that Kennedy was married at one point, I do have her name but sure if I should post it, also there is a another name in the household that could be a daughter. I was wondering if maybe the photo's could be of that child (maybe his child). I can't find the exact address to where that van was found, but it's almost across from the old Groulx dealer, they have moved to a new location. I think it's by the corner of Monroe st and Nadeau Rd.

Ok, the address that everyone is talking about for Roy Smith on Dixie Hwy is the wrong Roy Smith. The other Roy Lee Smith is in Monroe County Jail. I believe that Kennedy was married at one point, I do have her name but sure if I should post it, also there is a another name in the household that could be a daughter. I was wondering if maybe the photo's could be of that child (maybe his child). I can't find the exact address to where that van was found, but it's almost across from the old Groulx dealer, they have moved to a new location. I think it's by the corner of Monroe st and Nadeau Rd.

Thanks Tunker. We were trying figure out which roy smith was correct.

Ok, aren't all the players, including mom violating the do not associate with other felons clause? Below is from Roy's listed conditions, which I think is pretty standard for any convicted felon.

06 - Not associate with anyone you know to have a felony record

If the rumors in that letter are found to be fact....not rumors.....I hope they create a new charge to throw at this mother. I usually refrain from judging parents in any of these sad cases we discuss, because we never really have the full story, and I just try to give them the benefit of the doubt.....but THAT rumor has smoke coming out of my ears!!! :furious::furious::furious:

supposedly the friend... However... we do NOT know how long she had been playing outside and the time that the mother or grandmother actually saw her before the friend knocked on the door to say Neveah was riding her scooter in the road at (as mom says it???) 1800ish

What if this child had been outside playing unsupervised for hours???

Neveah is 5 years old. Why on earth was this child outside at 8 o'clock at night without a adult? What the heck is this mothers problem? Hanging out with RSO's, not supervising her very young child. She needs some charges thrown at her. I pray for this babies safe return, to someone other than her mother.

At some point, we as parents need to be held responsible for not being responsible when it comes to our children.

If the rumors in that letter are found to be fact....not rumors.....I hope they create a new charge to throw at this mother. I usually refrain from judging parents in any of these sad cases we discuss, because we never really have the full story, and I just try to give them the benefit of the doubt.....but THAT rumor has smoke coming out of my ears!!! :furious::furious::furious:

So sad what is going on with the young people today? I'm 32 but it sure seems something was in the water when these 20 something year olds were born.
I'm thinking we need to add a human compassion, parenting, and antiabuse class to the high school. Seems people these days have no value in human life even if it's there own flesh and blood.

Expert on the panel said Le has only two types of POI's witnesses and suspects!

I wanted to post this because I know how generous people are and because I know this has affected many members in the area. Forgive me if it has already been posted.

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2009/05/28/charity-collects-for-nevaeh-buchanan-search/

MONROE, MICH. — The Salvation Army of Monroe County and its Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) team are providing support services to response teams and volunteers searching for missing 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, according to a news release.

Donations of food and beverages from local residents and businesses can be taken directly to the Monroe County EOC located at 987 S. Raisinville Rd. in Monroe.

'nite all.

If the rumors in that letter are found to be fact....not rumors.....I hope they create a new charge to throw at this mother.

so do we know what these rumours are? I thought it said the letter wasnt being revealed? did I miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13