MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone has mentioned this I am sure, but I just can't get over that blank little empty stare she has in that one picture, compared with the big smile she has on her face in the class pic (graduation pic)
the pic I am talking about it found on this link...
http://www.detnews.com/article/20090527/METRO/905270405/1409/Hunt-for-missing-Monroe-child-continues
when you scroll down near the bottom. She just appears a lot different to me?? ?? anyone else see this?

I agree. I would not even think these two pics were of the same little girl. They don;t even look like the same child. The top one from school looks like a well kept, happy child. The bottom child looks as if she has lost her soul. Wonder if the time period between these 2 photos had allowed any sexual abuse to start?

I agree. I would not even think these two pics were of the same little girl. They don;t even look like the same child. The top one from school looks like a well kept, happy child. The bottom child looks as if she has lost her soul. Wonder if the time period between these 2 photos had allowed any sexual abuse to start?

Both pictures look to be school photos. I know here they take one school photo in the fall like october, and one in the spring like march. Of course it would depend which photo was taken first.

I don't understand why there are so many different stories about how exactly it was discovered that Nevaeh was missing.

Did her friend that she was playing with run in at 6:15 and tattle that Nevaeh was riding in the street, as has been reported?

Did her friend run in at 6:15 and say that she couldn't find Nevaeh, as has also been reported?

Or, did another friend come over to play at 6:15 but "Nevaeh was gone," as reported in this article?

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090527/METRO/905270405/1409/Hunt-for-missing-Monroe-child-continues

According to the girl's grandmother, her daughter, Jennifer Buchanan was in and out of their basement apartment at the Charlotte Arms Apartment on Sunday evening keeping an eye on Nevaeh, who was playing with a friend in the parking lot. The two were planning a sleepover.
Another friend came over to play around 6:15 p.m. but Nevaeh was gone, said Sherry Buchanan, the grandmother. After Jennifer Buchanan searched with the complex management, they called police at 8:20 p.m.

Hi, I could be way wrong about her being pregnant, and have only seen one sideview where her tummy did look big, in a video, wearing a coat or overshirt I think.

I've been thinking about 2 perps ~ 2 knife tools ~ both with blood, the tool said to be human, don't know about the blood on the knife bloody items found in 2 locations . . .

What must LE be thinking? With the other bloody things found, weights, shorts, a towel and sheetrock that we have heard, what could have happened?

I wonder if LE thinks they did this in tandem? Have we heard anything about the little house? Was it vacant? Could that be the scene of the crime? Or the van? Probably the apt as that is where blood was on the wall.

When I learned this afternoon in a link on the Astro thread these items found in GK's apt were tucked in a hole in the wall, it told me he may have wanted to keep them as mementos. I don't think he would anticipate being picked up by LE so soon.

IMO
Do we know what time he was picked up? Sorry for all the questions. xox

Where did you hear about sheet rock and what does it have to do with the case? I also wonder everyone keeps talking about the fishing weights, arn't those small little weights that go on the fishing line? I guess everyone makes it sound like they are big or heavy, I thought they were small.
Thanks Tunker

witnesses accused Kennedy of inappropriate sexual conduct, including with a 14-year-old girl who claimed that Kennedy forced her to kiss him against her will after asking her to have sex and smoke marijuana.
Another witness interviewed by police said Kennedy had offered a stuffed animal to his sister in return for sex.

Court records said Smith's conviction in 1993 for criminal sexual conduct stems two sexual assaults on a woman in his car on May 12, 1991, at Sterling State Park and again along a rural driveway in Exeter Township. The victim said she gave him money after he threatened her.

According to a court affidavit, Smith is also an acquaintance of Jennifer Buchanan.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090529/NEWS02/905290493

Morning Tunker,
One article said they took a piece of the wall from the motel (sheet rock) and also said there were things hidden inside the wall....

"My relationship with George is just a friend. I haven't dated him for one-and-one-half years now."
Buchanan said Kennedy served as a "father figure" to Nevaeh.
"George had a relationship with my daughter as a father figure," Buchanan said.
"Always there for her. If he was around she would run up to him and hug him."

The mother of Nevaeh Buchanan has confirmed that she knew that two men listed as "persons of interest" in the disappearance of her five-year-old daughter were registered sex offenders, but didn't want to be "judgmental" about them.
In a telephone interview granted to WJBK-TV (Fox 2 News), Jennifer Buchanan also said that at least one of the men, George David Kennedy or Roy Lee Smith, knew something about her daughter, who went missing five days ago while playing in front of their apartment complex in Monroe.
"Some, either George or Roy, knows something," Buchanan said.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...knew--persons-of-interest--were-sex-offenders

"I met Roy through George," Buchanan said in her interview.
"They were good friends; they were buddies. They were pretty close."
Buchanan said she felt that people were judging her by the company she kept.
"I felt people were judgmental in on the fact that I knew a bunch of sex offenders," Buchanan said.
"I feel it's irrelevant to what's happened now. People are judging me on that; I feel like I don't want to talk anymore. I just want them to actually help find my daughter as much as I want to find her."

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...knew--persons-of-interest--were-sex-offenders

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME~! This woman really must only own about one brain cell to think that befriending sex offenders and letting one serve as a father figure to her daughter has nothing to do with her daughter being missing and possibly dead.

UnFREAKINGbelievable!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME~! This woman really must only own about one brain cell to think that befriending sex offenders and letting one serve as a father figure to her daughter has nothing to do with her daughter being missing and possibly dead.

UnFREAKINGbelievable!

Well, I certainly don't think it's a stretch that someone with that attitude would think it's ok to "loan" their kid out. I can't figure out if she's dumber than a bed of rocks, or just a basic narcissistic, stubborn and arrogant know it all. One thing for sure, she is a first class loser that never once put her daughter's safety first. With all the people in this world you can be friends with, why purposely chose child SO's? Because she could pimp out her daughter for drugs is why.

Wow. I just listened to the phone interview with mom.
Her self-pity party is disgusting. She doesn't see the relevance of having RSO's in her daughters life. She says Nevaeh views GK as a father figure and would run up to him trustingly if he approached her. She sees that as a GOOD thing.

I can't believe she managed to make me even more disgusted than I already was about her.

This poor little baby. So lost before she was even lost :(

These poor kids just don't stand a chance anymore... it seems.

Oh my you are SO right! and NO ONE noticed the unhappy looks???
and to think of the memory the small friends have of a 'daddy george stabbing her in ths tomach and couldn't help her!'
WHY! would he stab her there? and drag her away...........to motel?
and then what did he do to her? this is a very disturbing case that wants me to give SO the DP immediately! IMO, she is in NEAVEH is in Heaven.
No more pain. Now back to her egg donor................:behindbar
and why didn't the grandma see this also since she lived with her!!!!
If she was abused sexually their would be signs with her body!
Wake up! When bathing or helping my grand daughter dressing, I secretly try to look. There would be blood on panties, soreness, redness.....come on, were they all blind to this SO????

Well, she may not like for anyone to be judgemental of her, but I am anyway! I am just so furious. I want to tear something up and I am not even watching the press conference yet. He phone interview did me in.

I so wish there was some sort of charge LE could charge her with. She just makes me sick. She, along with her sex offender friends, are trash. They do not deserve to breathe the same air as children.

I am so hoping the letter she wrote to 'daddy George' will really incriminate her. Wish we knew what was in that letter. I also want to know WTH was hidden in that wall.

Judge her???? Oh, h3ll yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member