Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link doesn't work for me.....The Presser is on FoxDetroit on TV

No results back on the blood evidence. Still waiting for results.

No comment on the "letter"
No comment on the blood evidence
No comment on any other samples taken besides from George Kennedy.

Niiiice....They have cadaver dogs looking for yet another young child that went missing in October. She was only 2 :(
Sorry for the OT.

Not much else on the presser on TV. I hope LE said more and I missed it.

grrrrrrrrrr, i get video unavailable on wtol, and just the weather on myfox....uh, am I doing something wrong??

Ah, nm, thanks for the info

one reporter asked if Jennifer B was a POI and after a LONG AND VERY PREGNANT PAUSE the sherrif said NO COMMENT...

Whatcha make~a that?

also... they will be canvasing the apartment complex again today. They also said that they are waiting on blood evidence to come back so they can focus on people or "wash them out" (feebie liked to use that phrase...)

No results back on the blood evidence. Still waiting for results.

No comment on the "letter"
No comment on the blood evidence
No comment on any other samples taken besides from George Kennedy.

Niiiice....They have cadaver dogs looking for yet another young child that went missing in October. She was only 2 :(
Sorry for the OT.

Not much else on the presser on TV. I hope LE said more and I missed it.

Thanks Badme, I thought the presser was at 11am CDT which is 45 min from now. Did they have it early?

I always get a certain feel when LE answers "no comment" to particular questions and a big fat feel when it's the response to a lot of questions. I, myself, try to listen between the lines, what LE says is important but what they don't/won't say is very important IMHO.

one reporter asked if Jennifer B was a POI and after a LONG AND VERY PREGNANT PAUSE the sherrif said NO COMMENT...

Whatcha make~a that?

I think LE is probably considering her a POI and just do not want to say so. Otherwise, I feel he would have answered a quick no and moved on to the next question. I honestly feel LE and FBI suspect she had something to do with it and have nothing to prove it at this point. I know she makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

We need to know what is in that letter!

Thanks Badme, I thought the presser was at 11am CDT which is 45 min from now. Did they have it early?

No, I believe it was 11:00 EST...I didn't really get much of it because the Toledo link was not available for me for some reason. I got it on my local news, but you didn't miss anything.

It was pretty quick and full of "No comments"....:mad:

I think LE is probably considering her a POI and just do not want to say so. Otherwise, I feel he would have answered a quick no and moved on to the next question.

respectfully snipped

The answer they usually give to that question (if someone is a person of interest) is that no one has been cleared. His decision not to comment was very interesting to me... to say the least...

also from that video that I posted above.. there will be another huge citizen search today and they are meeting in the kmart parking lot. They ask searchers to wear yellow.

I wanted to comment on the picture of Nevaeh in which people believe she looks abused. I hope I do not get flamed for this.... I don't think one picture is indicitive of anything. To me it looks like a picture taken when I child may not be feeling well or is upset about something. They may have included the picture because in it she looks a bit different than the other pictures, so they want to get as many pictures out there so people searching know what Nevaeh looks like. If there were a string of pictures with her looking the same, I could understand making an inference from it. But one picture can have many different reasons. I have a picture from Jr. High (school picture) in which I look high. I have never been high in my life, I simply had an awful sinus infection. Had I gone missing and that happened to be a picture shown, people may have inferred that I was a drug user. Personally, I do not put stock in pictures reveling "truth" in many situations. I can understand why people feel the way they do about the picture, I just wanted to point out that there may be an innocent reason that she looks unhappy.

*ducking from the flames....* =)

http://www.freep.com/article/200905...pist+jailed+in+connection+with+missing+Nevaeh ~ May 29, 2009

If I missed that article already being posted please excuse me.

It is a 3 page article and it starts off talking about Roy Smith being arrested as a POI.

What I thought was of interest was this description of GK's motel room:

...With black evidence dust staining 4 feet up the walls, a warrant laid out nearby and a condom on a dresser, the child's toys in convicted sex offender George Kennedy's hotel room stand out.

Three miniature metal motorcycles with shiny wheels and bright paint lay on a desk near the door.

Police don't know whether the toys belong to a child. But they're similar to the toys that were favorites of missing 5-year-old Nevaeh...

I could go off in a great many directions about the details that a RSO that had toys in his room, and it's interesting that they match in description toys that the missing child had an interest in...interesting detail.

The article does talk about the other men that are POI's.

Sooooo~

A Parent that befriends more than one RSO...I'm going to keep my mouth shut today because anything that I've got to say at this point isn't suitable for polite company. In fact, it's not even socially acceptable to type my thoughts out on this one. :furious:

Kat - that was why I had issues with the article and posted it last night --- Condoms, kids toys, pictures of a little girl and blood in the room --- HINKY HINKY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm