MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted earlier http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/brads_edge/090528_nevaeh_mom

I couldn't quite believe it. She states that she was on her guard with the sex offender and in the next sentence says that she let her daughter think of the sex offender as a father figure. For Dog's sake! What would she have done if she hadn't been on guard with him, I wonder. And she says she knows a bunch of sex offenders. More than the two? More to the point, did the bunch know her daughter?

scandi - there were pics posted in one of the local papers here of the inside of the motel room ---

Kat - I dont know any other way to describe what I saw in the pics --- ACK! *Then again - Im OCD lol*

Suzi --- Maybe the apartment is as filthy as his "room"?? I agree seems like the garbage would have been taken out long ago --- my question with the fact that the letter was to be mailed while he was in jail --- Why would she send him a letter in jail telling him to pay her drug debt or not see Nevaeh anymore? How is he going to pay her drug debt from a jail cell? AND what kind of a moron sends a letter to a jail requesting to have her drug debt paid?

Kaylynn -- I agree there had to be other children present --- especially to make the comments about seeing him take her into the woods --- Where were these childrens parents? Why werent THEY outside with their children???

Anddddddd another thought --- If Grandma has custody of her -- and the entire family is "upset" and knows that the donor is allowing the child to be around RSO's --- WHY in the bloody H*LL would you allow this to happen? Daughter or not --- Kick her sorry @rse to the curb and worry about the little girl.... Sorry if that is harsh, I have two children of my own who I love dearly - BUT there is such thing as TOUGH love - and doing what you know is right ---

How long should it take to check for DNA matches to the items found in the SO's motel room??? I really hope soon and I do hope it's not Nevaeh's blood. Makes me cry just to think about.

Hi Sandcastles, Acc to Dr Baden and his comments on Stacy's case, he said DNA results can be done in 3 days.

I think it depends on if the lab is backed up, how big the lab is and if it is submitted aws a rush order {like it was in Stacy's case when those remains were found}.

Here with both POI incarcerated it might not be a rush situation. Thank God for the small wonder of PV's! MOO

Sheesh, how long has it been since she took the trash out?

Quote:
Buchanan said investigators pulled the letter from her garbage after she ripped it up before sending it to Kennedy, who was in jail at the time. She said the letter said nothing about her daughter, or Kennedy spending time with her.

I bet she ripped it up within the last five days! She was just too stupid to think maybe LE would look in her trash can!

I think you're right about that Scandi (hideeho to you :)) in letting us know that Baden had said a match could come as soon as three days.

IIRC, there are several types of DNA tests that can be run and there is one that only takes a couple of days to get a certain amount of markers that can lead to the id of blood or tissue. Then you have the DNA test that can take a very long time that they use when they need to absolutely make sure that the remains they have are of a particular person.

IIRC, it has to do with Mdna and nuclear DNA and that stuff is just way over my head Heh. :)

They're saying now - test results on blood samples later this afternoon!

This was posted earlier http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/brads_edge/090528_nevaeh_mom

I couldn't quite believe it. She states that she was on her guard with the sex offender and in the next sentence says that she let her daughter think of the sex offender as a father figure. For Dog's sake! What would she have done if she hadn't been on guard with him, I wonder. And she says she knows a bunch of sex offenders. More than the two? More to the point, did the bunch know her daughter?

Good grief, she sounds like Mellisa Huckabee <<yikes!>>

"I haven't dated him for a year and a half". RIGHT!!

KR2tonenow -- My problem with that is --- Wasnt she incarcerated for two years? Shes only been out since January? So she was dating him while she was in jail? AND - she also claimed at the beginning that they had NEVER dated - they were just "good friends"

Id be interested to know why Bio-dad was refused custody when donor "mom" went to jail?

From: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19601269/detail.html

"I definitely would want the people to call in any little thing that may or may not be useful. I encourage them to help me to find my daughter as if it were their own child," she told Local 4.

Buchanan added that she wishes investigators would expand their search beyond Monroe because the thinks whoever abducted her daughter has probably left the city.

Didn't Tori Stafford's mom say something just like this?

These whole crew stinks to high heaven! She's guilty, the slime ball George in jail is guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a neglect charge in addition to murder. If a child calls a man Daddy George, usually this would mean an intimate relationship on BOTH people whether they are in jail or not. She is "playing down" her relationship with him. Let's try and find out more about the Bio Dad-Name??

From: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19601269/detail.html

"I definitely would want the people to call in any little thing that may or may not be useful. I encourage them to help me to find my daughter as if it were their own child," she told Local 4.

Buchanan added that she wishes investigators would expand their search beyond Monroe because the thinks whoever abducted her daughter has probably left the city.

Didn't Tori Stafford's mom say something just like this?

My thoughts exactly. Its like out of a Drug World Debt Handbook now involving the innocent lives of small children. Shame on them!

Bio dad is Shane Hinojosa --- from the northern Ohio area --- from what Ive caught he at one point did live here in Michigan with Jennifer while she was pregnant - something obviously went bad between the two of them and he relocated (I believe his parents are near him) When Jennifer was incarcerated - grandma received physical custody and at some point after that Shane and his family attempted to get custody of Nevaeh and were denied?

I bet she ripped it up within the last five days! She was just too stupid to think maybe LE would look in her trash can!

this is what i think too, maybe something she wrote while she was mad or something and was intending to give it to him when he got out. then once all this happened, she realized that she probably would want to get rid of her correspondence with the known sex offender. she is really turning out to be a piece of work! :furious:

Good grief, she sounds like Mellisa Huckabee <<yikes!>>

"I haven't dated him for a year and a half". RIGHT!!

Hi KR2, With Melissa I think she has a psychosis of some sort that allows her to be violent. With this mom I think she's done enough drugs in her life to where she doesn't think clearly anymore, her brain is dimmed by that self abuse, and in doing that has probably hung out with low life's for a long time.

I just popped in to read at IN Session and it turns out the gal Tanya who was paying GK's rent of $600 a month is 24 yrs old. There is a shot of her myspace page which is set to private and it has a photo of her. She also had applied for a license for an in-home day care center :eek:

Whats IN Session?

It's a forum operated by what used to be Court TV. Just Google In Session forums and I think the case is under Amber Alerts & Missing People. It is a small board but once in awhile posters have some good info. I think that is where this letter was first mentioned. xox

BTW posters there are saying there might be 2 letters as there is a link for the first letter being found in GK's apt and then the news today of the letter taken out of the trash that was torn up. I don't remember it saying it was found in Jennifer's apt in today's link. It might just be a journo mixup. :rolleyes:

I thought yesterday I had read that the letter was found at GK's hotel room --- which had me confused because today its a letter from the garbage at Jennifers?

Hi KR2, With Melissa I think she has a psychosis of some sort that allows her to be violent. With this mom I think she's done enough drugs in her life to where she doesn't think clearly anymore, her brain is dimmed by that self abuse, and in doing that has probably hung out with low life's for a long time.

I just popped in to read at IN Session and it turns out the gal Tanya who was paying GK's rent of $600 a month is 24 yrs old. There is a shot of her myspace page which is set to private and it has a photo of her. She also had applied for a license for an in-home day care center :eek:

It amazes me that anyone like that would have the gaul to even think that parents would like to have them (a supporter of sex offenders) babysit their kids. Good lord, this case makes me want to line them all up and.....well I can't even type it out. Like another poster once posted in another thread..."Stupid should hurt".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG