Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19601269/detail.html

"I definitely would want the people to call in any little thing that may or may not be useful. I encourage them to help me to find my daughter as if it were their own child," she told Local 4.

Buchanan added that she wishes investigators would expand their search beyond Monroe because the thinks whoever abducted her daughter has probably left the city.

Didn't Tori Stafford's mom say something just like this?

Yeah, I bet she would love to see the investigation move away from Monroe. IMO

I was reading along here and in reference to Grandma..Scince the daughter had just moved in with her in Jan. she prob. had no idea that these men that were hanging around were RSO's. If she knew you could bet they wouldn't have been around..I don't think people really think about it. My aunt among other people tell me I'm to paranoid about my kid's..I don't think so when things like this happen it is just one more indication to me that just being aware of my kids surrounding's and being protective is the right thing to do. You can't just let your kids run around alone anymore, its just not safe.
One more thing about the letter ( haven't read it) if mom states she won't let him see the little girl anymore unless he pays this debt..is it possible she was allowing him to do things with this girl so she could get drugs..I know that is a terrible thought but that just stood out to me when I saw this..

Cant find the darn article bad --- but I did find it interesting that she *Jennifer* is now being quoted as saying she doesnt believe that GK had anything to do with it --- Ummmm, didnt she just say a few things ago that she couldnt put it past him?

MIMOMMY, I checked FoxDetroit, WDIV (clickondetroit.com), the Detroit Free Press...

Where else do you read regularly?? Sorry to keep harping on this, but if you read that, I would love to read it too.

bad --- lately - any site that has anything on Nevaeh --- You got the top three - maybe it was the monroe paper?? Now IM frustrated!

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...knew--persons-of-interest--were-sex-offenders

"I'm more determined than anything," Buchanan said. "I adored her. Everything I did was for her. She was my everything."

More past tense. Mom knows what happened.

Buchanan said she met Kennedy two years ago, dating him for about six weeks before turning the relationship into a close friendship. She said Kennedy was a father figure to Nevaeh, giving her things Buchanan couldn't provide herself, from toys to new school clothes.

"All three of our relationship together was like a family. He claimed her as a daughter," Buchanan said. "He was in my daughter's life more than her own father."

Is this woman an idiot? He was giving her toys and new school clothes and she couldn't figure out he was grooming her? She needs to go to jail for sheer stupidity.

bad --- lately - any site that has anything on Nevaeh --- You got the top three - maybe it was the monroe paper?? Now IM frustrated!

Sorry, MIMOMMY! I don't mean to frustrate you...lol

You know how 'slow' TV is here, and they probably wouldn't break into any of the shows for this info.

I just checked WTOL (Toledo 11) also....I'll keep looking..:)

FYI my husband just texted me saying helicopters and spotter planes flying around up there (meaning in Monroe). He works at the Monroe Power Plant. I just asked him if they are circling around meaning in one specific area and he just texted me back yes

Eh - frustration is the name of the game bad --- I know I read it thats what makes it even more frustrating -- I should have started writing stuff down - HA!

KRT --- any idea the address where they're circling?

Absolutely none; just asked hubby as a matter of fact if you are facing Detroit; where are they? north/south/east or west? awaiting response..........stay tuned!

Still waiting for hubby to text me back; reception isn't the greatest up there!

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090529/NEWS02/905290493

Officers search wooded area next to apartment

Monroe County Sheriff’s department deputies and other officials arrived in a SWAT team vehicle and started the search about 1:45 p.m. on Friday, according observers.

Two inmates from the Monroe County jail, who were wearing stripped jumpsuits, also arrived at the location to assist with the search.

I was reading along here and in reference to Grandma..Scince the daughter had just moved in with her in Jan. she prob. had no idea that these men that were hanging around were RSO's. If she knew you could bet they wouldn't have been around..I don't think people really think about it. My aunt among other people tell me I'm to paranoid about my kid's..I don't think so when things like this happen it is just one more indication to me that just being aware of my kids surrounding's and being protective is the right thing to do. You can't just let your kids run around alone anymore, its just not safe.
One more thing about the letter ( haven't read it) if mom states she won't let him see the little girl anymore unless he pays this debt..is it possible she was allowing him to do things with this girl so she could get drugs..I know that is a terrible thought but that just stood out to me when I saw this..

The uncle knew. I think it's very likely that Grandma did too.

Also --- MonroeNews forum --- Justin Redman was picked up today as another POI

also on MonroeNews --- Rumour is that Jennifer also had a relationship with GK's brother - and he's the father of current pregnancy.

amanda - I just ran him to and cant come up with anything -- going to check vinelink now

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090529/NEWS02/905290493

Officers search wooded area next to apartment

Monroe County Sheriff’s department deputies and other officials arrived in a SWAT team vehicle and started the search about 1:45 p.m. on Friday, according observers.

Two inmates from the Monroe County jail, who were wearing stripped jumpsuits, also arrived at the location to assist with the search.

We know where this is headed... they don't bring out inmates for just anything... my gut is saying: they are there to show LE where they put her. :(

nothing on vinelink -- but apparently there is a house a few down from the apartment complex that is currently being "looked at" and the helicopters were most recent spotted VERY VERY low to the ground near the pollywog pond/spaulding rd area/and also with a 5 minute walk from the apartment complex....

Two jail inmates are out looking? And there are at least two POI currently in custody right now --- NOT looking good!

Would the two already in custody be in jailhouse stripes already?

OK, just some random thoughts here, as this is
driving me insane, too.

They may not be naming the mom as a POI, because
as long as they don't, she is going to feel safe. Maybe
she will make a mistake (visit the grave, if there is
one, say something careless) thinking she is "safe" and
"smart". Naming her as a POI would put her on guard.
About the other kids...my personal feelings is that
there WERE no other kids out there with her. IMO, if there
were, they would have run either to Nevaeh's mom or their own
screaming about what they saw...or there were kids that just
saw nothing.

From previous link:

According to Buchanan, she wrote Kennedy saying she would take care of his personal business while he was away in jail.

Great. You killed my only child, but hey, I'll make sure
you have money on your books, and things are taken care of
for you at home.
BTW, if they met in the parole office, how was she
"dating" him 1 1/2 years ago when SHE WAS IN JAIL??
Nothing makes sense with her story.
from the same link:

Buchanan said she met Kennedy two years ago, dating him for about six weeks before turning the relationship into a close friendship.
well, actually BOTH of them were in jail 2 years ago..jail penpals maybe?

I also agree with the rape scenario, and that was one of my first
thoughts as well. It still doesn't explain why the kids didn't tell
(were they threatened?)

OMGOMG, WHAT A PIECE OF WORK:
"I did not know Roy that well," Smith said. "I was very careful who met my daughter."

Sorry guys, this woman just AMAZES me!

Now to hear, they are probably leading LE to where the put her...our hearts
are going to be broken soon...why couldn't they have left her
alive in a house or something, anything?

All this is imo, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members