MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Scandi - While your out can you grab me a keyboard for home --- I seem to spend most of my nights eating over it and consuming large amounts of coffee and nicotine --- No wonder they only last me a few months ---

On a side note --- Yesterday some referred to me as a "news junkie" I was offended for a moment - then kind of proud - then as I sat staring at the screen last night in the dark while everyone else was sleeping -- I realized what it would look like if you drove by and saw me sitting there --- HA! I think I have a "issue" :waitasec:

The manager at the Department of Corrections who overrode the repeated recommendations of both Kennedy's parole officer and the PO's supervisor that Kennedy be returned to prison should be held at least partially responsible for whatever has happened to Nevaeh, IMO. I'm also disappointed that Nevaeh's grandmother and uncle did nothing to keep this piece of garbage away from Nevaeh. One phone call could have saved Nevaeh's life. Why didn't someone care enough to pick up the phone?

On a side note --- Yesterday some referred to me as a "news junkie" I was offended for a moment - then kind of proud - then as I sat staring at the screen last night in the dark while everyone else was sleeping -- I realized what it would look like if you drove by and saw me sitting there --- HA! I think I have a "issue" :waitasec:

That mental image was highly amusing. Thank you for making me laugh!

Lyn - Ever see King Pin??? The landlord --- cigarette hanging out of her mouth - hair all frizzy - coffee cup in hand --- looking like she hasnt even attempted to shower in a month --- Exactly what you would see if you happen to drive by my house at 2 am and a light is on (good ol "fish bowl" effect)

Makes me wonder how I got pregnant the second time around because Im PRETTY sure my hubby doesnt find the look overly attractive --- LMAO!

MIMOMMY ~ I haven't seen that movie in about a decade, but I remember it. LOL. I may have to figure out where you live and drive by at 2am, just to see it!!!

Lawson said he never liked Kennedy, who was known to Nevaeh as "Step Daddy George," giving her candy and toys. Lawson said Jennifer Buchanan never left Nevaeh alone with him. He said he won't draw conclusions with Kennedy and Nevaeh's disappearance until tests are completed.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...esting-under-way-as-search-for-Nevaeh-goes-on

Could there be some truth in what those kids said?

I haven't posted very much on this case but have been following it continuously. I tend to get very emotional in a furious sort of way when it comes to children missing and possibly murdered. Especially when the mother appears to be, IMO, lower than a maggot's belly. Now you see why I can't post. I do have a question: Does anyone know if the bloodied shorts found in the motel room are children's shorts? I can't for life of me see how some people are tooting that the mother is innocent until evidence and LE point in her direction, well, the way I see it at this very moment, she is guilty of knowingly putting her daughter in danger by having sexual predators around her. She is stating that she never let her daughter be around them without an adult around. BS. Nevaeh was without adult supervision when she was out playing at five years old, alone. You might as well advertise that you have a "child buffet, free to all SO's" as to associate with SO with your child. This "egg donor" is already guilty of criminal negligence IMO.

MIMOMMY ~ I haven't seen that movie in about a decade, but I remember it. LOL. I may have to figure out where you live and drive by at 2am, just to see it!!!

Only a crime fanatic would knowingly subject theirselves to something that visually scaring! :eek:

I haven't posted very much on this case but have been following it continuously. I tend to get very emotional in a furious sort of way when it comes to children missing and possibly murdered. Especially when the mother appears to be, IMO, lower than a maggot's belly. Now you see why I can't post. I do have a question: Does anyone know if the bloodied shorts found in the motel room are children's shorts? I can't for life of me see how some people are tooting that the mother is innocent until evidence and LE point in her direction, well, the way I see it at this very moment, she is guilty of knowingly putting her daughter in danger by having sexual predators around her. She is stating that she never let her daughter be around them without an adult around. BS. Nevaeh was without adult supervision when she was out playing at five years old, alone. You might as well advertise that you have a "child buffet, free to all SO's" as to associate with SO with your child. This "egg donor" is already guilty of criminal negligence IMO.

They haven't said yet if the shorts are childrens or adults.

I post on this web as well as occasionally on In Session. I'm wondering if the young children actually saw Nevaeh being raped and not understanding what they saw, they interpreted the act as Nevaeh as being stabbed in the stomach by the man. I can understand the children thinking this way.

I post on this web as well as occasionally on In Session. I'm wondering if the young children actually saw Nevaeh being raped and not understanding what they saw, they interpreted the act as Nevaeh as being stabbed in the stomach by the man. I can understand the children thinking this way.

OMG you're right. I can completely see children interpreting rape that way. OMG

Right, so far all bloodied items area awaiting DNA. It was stated these items were there on Tuesday correct? Was the child seen by anyone in that Motel 7 parking lot, and did they also find blood and a bed in back of the van? (I am still reading,.....).

Where did you hear this? TIA...

Bumping for MIMOMMY...Can you tell me where you heard or read about them possibly having the forensics results in this afternoon please and thank you.

O.M.G. I never thought of that. Dear God.

I cant see him letting her be seen in the motel parking -- one would think he would have been a little bit smarter than that - then again he left bloody clothes laying around soooo

badme -- Hold on let me look again!

Still looking -- although I did find "discussion" of it on IN session -- still trying to find a actual news link....

I hope they find this poor girl~any word about searches of rivers, canals nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007