MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know where this is headed... they don't bring out inmates for just anything... my gut is saying: they are there to show LE where they put her. :(

yes, I agree...this is about to turn very sad. The inmates must be the 2 POI's Kennedy and his brother.

The uncle knew. I think it's very likely that Grandma did too.

Thank you for the clarification. I just don't understand how they would let these people around the child if they knew..That to me is hard to comprehend..:confused:

husband just said he "thinks" northeast.

From what I'm reading her daughter was a bargaining chip she was using JMHO. I'm trying to figure out exactly it was she was bargaining. I know there is a letter about a drug debt but something tells me that's not all. These guys had something or had access to something she wanted, and then she knew they wanted her daughter. She might have been naive enough to think she could outsmart them, just tease them with her daughter to get what she wanted and keep them from harming her.

This is a profoundly stupid woman if that is the case, you never bet what you aren't willing to lose.

LMAO Scandi - While your out can you grab me a keyboard for home --- I seem to spend most of my nights eating over it and consuming large amounts of coffee and nicotine --- No wonder they only last me a few months ---

On a side note --- Yesterday some referred to me as a "news junkie" I was offended for a moment - then kind of proud - then as I sat staring at the screen last night in the dark while everyone else was sleeping -- I realized what it would look like if you drove by and saw me sitting there --- HA! I think I have a "issue" :waitasec:

LOL I would have brought those 3 links over as I saw them, but I can c & p once in a blue moom and then NADA. It has to be my mouse. I always try to bring anything over that is pertinent like that.

As to your Aside, me too! :):):):) On the morning of 9-11 I was awakened to the news and swore from that point I would always stay in tune with the news. So I might flip between the stations, but at least daytime here when I'm home is the good 'ole news.

I feel so bad about the way Nevaeh was being brought up. Just like Haleigh, same mentality. And it makes me think of all the other children across the land in the very same situation. I attribute allot of it to the use of drugs and alcohol that do dull the brain and lead to unhealthy relationships. The children are helpless. xox

Phew, back on topic! LOL

What an outstanding job LE and FBI are doing....this case reminds me alot of the Cantu case.

yes, I agree...this is about to turn very sad. The inmates must be the 2 POI's Kennedy and his brother.

I hate reading this.

How many pervs were involved in this???????:furious:

The fear that Nevaeh must have felt.

What an outstanding job LE and FBI are doing....this case reminds me alot of the Cantu case.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The manager at the Department of Corrections who overrode the repeated recommendations of both Kennedy's parole officer and the PO's supervisor that Kennedy be returned to prison should be held at least partially responsible for whatever has happened to Nevaeh, IMO. I'm also disappointed that Nevaeh's grandmother and uncle did nothing to keep this piece of garbage away from Nevaeh. One phone call could have saved Nevaeh's life. Why didn't someone care enough to pick up the phone?

How true Chilly Willy. It is so great to see you here again. ;}

very O/T to this thread actually, but this case reminds me of the Mother that smeared honey on her young child's face while in a state park because she wanted to get a picture of the bears (yes wild bears) licking her child's face.

"All three of our relationship together was like a family. He claimed her as a daughter," Buchanan said. "He was in my daughter's life more than her own father."

SERIOUSLY? Her IQ must be less than my daughters fish. Not to be callous but do you think she could she be bordering on MR? I simply do not understand how she could think playing 'house' with a sex offender was a good thing.

Local news is coming on right now for me...I'll type what I can on this case.

New Search for Nevaeh. WDIV-Channel 4
clickondetroit.com for live streaming

"All three of our relationship together was like a family. He claimed her as a daughter," Buchanan said. "He was in my daughter's life more than her own father."

SERIOUSLY? Her IQ must be less than my daughters fish. Not to be callous but do you think she could she be bordering on MR? I simply do not understand how she could think playing 'house' with a sex offender was a good thing.

Oh but woot who she's one of those schmart ones don't you know? :eyeroll:

She is smarter than the LE who arrested these men for sex offenses. She is smarter than the judges and the juries that heard the evidence against them and convicted them. She is so smart that she knows more than any of them do and that one of those SO's is such a good man she let's her five yr old daughter call him "Daddy".

(and no I don't mean plain ol' stupid either).

very O/T to this thread actually, but this case reminds me of the Mother that smeared honey on her young child's face while in a state park because she wanted to get a picture of the bears (yes wild bears) licking her child's face.

:eek::eek::eek: WTF!!!

Searching new sites in Monroe....30-40 people searching through the woods, with evidence bags. (Including FBI)
There is crime scene tape (not sure if it means anything)

The are expanding the search in the woods behind and around the apartment complex.
A searcher was 'detained' today..
OMG! You have to be kidding me...They said they'll have more at 5 and 6 !

Why do news agencies play GAMES with a little girl's disappearance?? UGH!
I hate TV...Sorry :(

LOL yes lovejac that actually happened ...ppl never cease to amaze me. I forgot when I read that but it was in national news.

OK, just some random thoughts here, as this is
driving me insane, too.

They may not be naming the mom as a POI, because
as long as they don't, she is going to feel safe. Maybe
she will make a mistake (visit the grave, if there is
one, say something careless) thinking she is "safe" and
"smart". Naming her as a POI would put her on guard.
About the other kids...my personal feelings is that
there WERE no other kids out there with her. IMO, if there
were, they would have run either to Nevaeh's mom or their own
screaming about what they saw...or there were kids that just
saw nothing.

From previous link:

According to Buchanan, she wrote Kennedy saying she would take care of his personal business while he was away in jail.

Great. You killed my only child, but hey, I'll make sure
you have money on your books, and things are taken care of
for you at home.
BTW, if they met in the parole office, how was she
"dating" him 1 1/2 years ago when SHE WAS IN JAIL??
Nothing makes sense with her story.
from the same link:

Buchanan said she met Kennedy two years ago, dating him for about six weeks before turning the relationship into a close friendship.
well, actually BOTH of them were in jail 2 years ago..jail penpals maybe?

I also agree with the rape scenario, and that was one of my first
thoughts as well. It still doesn't explain why the kids didn't tell
(were they threatened?)

OMGOMG, WHAT A PIECE OF WORK:
"I did not know Roy that well," Smith said. "I was very careful who met my daughter."

Sorry guys, this woman just AMAZES me!

Now to hear, they are probably leading LE to where the put her...our hearts
are going to be broken soon...why couldn't they have left her
alive in a house or something, anything?

All this is imo, of course

I agree with you. IMO the mother knows she is dead. You don't constantly speak of your child in past tense if you don't know if she is dead or not. For some reason she is protecting the who killed her. Why, unless she has something to do with it, too. I believe she probably did give her child to him in exchange for drugs and therefore she doesn't want this known, so she is covering for him. I think the police haven't named her a POI yet for all the reasons you mentioned and possibly because they want the public to think she is a grieving mom and it would look bad for them to do so without an arrest. I agree that the 2 inmates are probably the POIs and this will be over soon.

She don't get it. IMO, she is a drug addict, and a felon. She shouldn't of even had her daughter in her care. I'm not saying that everyone who has a felony should lose custody of their child, but c'mon. This mother really thought that it was OKAY to have a RSO play daddy to her little girl? She's whining about us not "knowing her, and judging her",,, :doh: You hang out with a "bunch of RSO" and you have a beautiful 5 year old girl. IMO, a SO is one of the few types of people that cannot be rehabbed. Once they've got that sick gene, its in them for life.

Seriously, WTF? I'd raise my child with no father figure, before I let a RSO take on that roll!

Off of the mom rant, I really hope that this case comes to a conclusion soon. I highly doubt that it will be a good one though... I believe that this baby is in heaven now. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member