MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. I never thought of that. Dear God.

Hi SleuthyMama, I had exactly the same thought when I first read that link. I thought as well it might be a way for a child to describe a sex act if he had her down on the ground. That would mean the true crime scene is in the woods by that parking lot, eh? At least I have had that thought allot, and the blood on the wall over the bathroom sink was where he evidently did his cleanup.

The stashing of the knife, bloody shorts, towel, etc in the wall has got me bugged. You would think after all the crime shows I have watched I'd know just why he did that. I think it was either a temporary fix and he thought he'd dump it later on but was arrested or pulled in by LE before he got to do that.

That's why I want to know what time he was picked up and where he was from 8pm on.

The thought of him hiding it like that could also be so he could take it out to relive the event, and I don't have any idea if that could be the case at all. That's what serial killers do and I don't think we have any inkling here he was of that breed!

One never knows tho, especially if he did this with RS in tandem. Maybe escalating to a new level!

LOL yes lovejac that actually happened ...ppl never cease to amaze me. I forgot when I read that but it was in national news.

I always say...........sometimes it's hard to believe that the sperm actually found the egg!

Scandi I may be wrong but if IIRC Sex offenders are known to take/keep suveniors also, pedophiles included.

at the bottom of the page on clickondetroit.com it says RSS news feeds and Live Stream
Unfortunately, I can't get it to work here for some reason. :crazy:

at the bottom of the page on clickondetroit.com it says RSS news feeds and Live Stream
Unfortunately, I can't get it to work here for some reason. :crazy:

Way to go badme! Break it after YOU get to see the live stream! Real nice! :)

Eh - frustration is the name of the game bad --- I know I read it thats what makes it even more frustrating -- I should have started writing stuff down - HA!

KRT --- any idea the address where they're circling?

You know MIMOMMY, Having either of my 4 news stations on as usual fare, I often hear little things said that do later come out in print.

Like yesterday I heard a TH say that LE wouldn't arrest 'Jennifer' at this point even if they felt there was reason because she could be valuable to them now in giving them information to help them solve the crime.

Then it is hard to remember what show and who said it unless one writes it it down :rolleyes:

Way to go badme! Break it after YOU get to see the live stream! Real nice! :)

I get to see it locally on TV. :crazy:

You didn't miss much...I'm hoping they tell us SOMETHING at 5.

I get to see it locally on TV. :crazy:

You didn't miss much...I'm hoping they tell us SOMETHING at 5.

I'm sorry badme; but I can't just take your word for it...........I need a link please?

Don't you just loathe when people do that? hehe:blowkiss:

Oh but woot who she's one of those schmart ones don't you know? :eyeroll:

She is smarter than the LE who arrested these men for sex offenses. She is smarter than the judges and the juries that heard the evidence against them and convicted them. She is so smart that she knows more than any of them do and that one of those SO's is such a good man she let's her five yr old daughter call him "Daddy".

(and no I don't mean plain ol' stupid either).

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19602312/index.html

Had to write these down because they are so DUMB:

"I'm not gonna stop believing that she is not alive until I know different"

She's probably not literate enough to know about double negatives.. but still... could this be a freudian slip?

"All at the same time I feel like she's not in Monroe at all. At all. I feel like no matter where I search I feel like I'm coming to a dead end."

Since she has no qualms about associating with a RSO.. we should believe her mothers instinct?? She is clueless.

Also... hmmm... a "dead"end? Is this another freudian slip? What does she know?

"I'm not holding him against his record, or anything like that. Whatever happened in his past, or in my past, stays in the past. It has nothin to do with what is going on right now".

What happened in the past, is in the past? Hmmm... she is 'smarter' than the LE and Parole Officers when to RSO behavior isn't she? Because they never do it again do they?

Gotta run out for a bit.

Scandi I may be wrong but if IIRC Sex offenders are known to take/keep suveniors also, pedophiles included.

Interesting Kat. It makes sense if their crime is a memorable event to them. Unbelievable.

Kat, I hadn't heard anything before about GK's brother. Do we have a photo of him or any info? I assume he is also in the pokey. xox

grrrrrrrrr, reading that channel 4 is saying (brought over from monroetalks) they just had a newsbreak about the search in the woods, and that there is crime scene tape. 30-40 searchers, including FBI, with evidence bags.

i could get it to stream earlier, but now just get the video clips from the homepage, no streaming :(

grrrrrrrrr, reading that channel 4 is saying (brought over from monroetalks) they just had a newsbreak about the search in the woods, and that there is crime scene tape. 30-40 searchers, including FBI, with evidence bags.

i could get it to stream earlier, but now just get the video clips from the homepage, no streaming :(

That's because badme broke it! I got into the chat by going to monroetalks.com vs the link........nothing new as of yet.......did talk about being really close to where hubby works by the way..........

Helicopter around S. Dixie hwy now.........allegedly per a local speculating near Kennedy's "hotel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member