MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just heard it on Channel 7 WXYZ that the blood on the knife wasn't hers...Do we assume that none of the blood was hers?

I'd sincerely like to know who's blood it is then. At some point someone was bleeding in the hotel room of a RSO.

on WDIV they just said it was the RSOs blood. They have to do more tests, but the blood is definately not Nevaeh's. The search is taking a different turn. Where can this little girl be?

i can't link it, but just read on in session that the sheriff says there is no reason to think the girl is dead but they do have evidence she was stabbed.

what????????????????

then wouldn't that suggest the blood on the multitool was hers?
God, I hope with all my heart that she is just hidden away somewhere...please.

ok. Well that doesn't make any sense. The blood is the RSO's blood on EVERYTHING? the shorts the towel and the multitool?
Then what evidence that she was stabbed?

The only problem with these blogging sites is that there can be rumors flying around all over the place. We have to make sure we at least hear it from LE or a credible source. i.e: Newspaper, TV station.

UGH! WTH is going on?? Where is Nevaeh??

:praying:

ok. Well that doesn't make any sense. The blood is the RSO's blood on EVERYTHING? the shorts the towel and the multitool?
Then what evidence that she was stabbed?

Could they be talking about the fact that the one kid said she was stabbed?

then wouldn't that suggest the blood on the multitool was hers?
God, I hope with all my heart that she is just hidden away somewhere...please.

Not necessarily, Both GK and RS have been cleared as I understand it, the person they arrested from the apt complex has been cleared also and it was maybe an immigration issue with him.

They haven't given us enough info yet!

I can't link it, but just read on In Session that the sheriff says there is no reason to think the girl is dead but they do have evidence she was stabbed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,523137,00.html

It worked!

I just read the article and I think it was written before the DNA came back. It talks about the SW, which I believe is about what was found in the hotel room.

OK, they cannot clear these 2 just because the blood isn't Nevaeh's. WHO are the 2 prisoners searching in the woods then? Just bored prisoners who felt like getting out for a while??

The only problem with these blogging sites is that there can be rumors flying around all over the place. We have to make sure we at least hear it from LE or a credible source. i.e: Newspaper, TV station.

UGH! WTH is going on?? Where is Nevaeh??

:praying:

ITA about that Badme. In my post where I said the Sheriff says there is no reason to think she is dead but they have evidence she was stabbed, it is written in that link I added to my post. xox

I just read the article and I think it was written before the DNA came back. It talks about the SW, which I believe is about what was found in the hotel room.

The link is dated today but no time is given for publication. xox

They just said again on WXYZ that the blood on ANY of the items is not Nevaeh's

Savannah Grey...(???)...is saying the blood in the room is HERS, she is Kennedy's alibi...He was with her all day until about 7:30 PM. He left for 30 minutes to give a friend a ride. She says he came back around 8 PM and Smith came to pick Kennedy up at around 10:30.

WTH??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members