Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AMBER ALERT!!!! Monroe Mi
« Reply #1604 on: Today at 04:43:32 PM »Reply the helicopter is around s dixie. i wonder why they are around here? kennedy's hotel room gettin searched again? i know the only inmates that are alloud to do ne thing are the trustees. sometimes one convict can give insite on another convict. i hope we hear something soon.

(from Monroe talks forum)

Okay, now I don't want to leave work! I guess once I get into "listening range", I'll have to put on talk radio to hear if they say anything. Then I have to go to my in-laws to pick up my little bit. I'm eating dinner there too. Then I have to drive home listening to Veggie Tales. I won't get any news on this until 10!!!!

BTW, it really bugs me that Nevaeh's mom keeps referring to her in the past tense. GRRRRR.

ClickonDetroit~ reported from Wifey
"they have detained a person from the apartment complex, they are going to a park with shoves and rakes. =( **cry** 2grumpy"

lol, shame shame
someone says the commercials are saying the case is taking a "whole new direction"??

The blood on the knife and clothes is not navaeh's. The focus is shifting away from the two SO's.

All I have read at those other sites is they have yellow crime scene tape out and searchers have been using rakes and shovels. From Monroe Talks and In Session.

massive search is expanding...deputies pushing for results of crime lab reports on DNA (blood)

FBI, sheriffs dept and civilians searching the forest area around the apartment complex (woods)

Looking under trees, in the tall grass.
Grandma spoke out directly to Jennifer and said, Jennifer, if you know anything, COME ON, we need Nevaeh home.

When asked if Jennifer was a POI, of course, "No comment"

New POI is being questioned...(no name)....
Patrick Smith was one detained and questioned because of a legal issue. He is now released. They questioned Smith's wife.

8000 dollar reward.

Nothing much new here, I'm hoping Channel 4 has something.

massive search is expanding...deputies pushing for results of crime lab reports on DNA (blood)FBI, sheriffs dept and civilians searching the forest area around the apartment complex (woods)

Grandma spoke out directly to Jennifer and said, Jennifer, if you know anything, COME ON, we need Nevaeh home.

Patrick Smith was one detained and questioned because of a legal issue. He is now released. They questioned Smith's wife.

8000 dollar reward.

Why are people on monroetalk saying blood not nevaeh's?

massive search is expanding...deputies pushing for results of crime lab reports on DNA (blood)FBI, sheriffs dept and civilians searching the forest area around the apartment complex (woods)

8000 dollar reward.

So they are wrong on the posts over at monroe talks. the blood results have not come back.

The blood on the knife and clothes is not navaeh's. The focus is shifting away from the two SO's.

I'd sincerely like to know who's blood it is then. At some point someone was bleeding in the hotel room of a RSO.

Where the heck did you hear that??

Monroetalks.com go to page 108

I copied and am pasting:

concerned mother of 2
Active Talker

« Reply #1610 on: Today at 05:00:53 PM »Reply The blood on the knife and clothes is not navaeh's. The focus is shifting away from the two SO's. Logged
cnote91167
New Talker

« Reply #1611 on: Today at 05:01:02 PM »Reply the blood is not nevaeh's Logged

aaaaaaaaaaargh, more frustrating than ever. I HATE being so far away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors