MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not going to get flamed Lyn101, one picture of a child looking out of sorts does not indicate an abused child. I agree.

However, if we saw a great many pictures of a child with that lost look in their eyes then I would say that it might indicate something off. Or not. (think Caylee A.)

If we saw a great many pictures of a child with pure joy shining out of their face it might indicate a happy childhood. Or not. (think Haleigh C.)

Interpretation of a child's expression in a picture is purely subjective to the viewer and whatever the viewer sees for themselves is fine by me.

I agree with you Kat... It is hard to make any sort of comment on this case for me without violating the TOS. I think this woman is up there in the running for the mother of the year award with Casey. Hell, she may even beat her out for it....

Kat - that was why I had issues with the article and posted it last night --- Condoms, kids toys, pictures of a little girl and blood in the room --- HINKY HINKY!

Sorry Mimommy, I figured it was posted here somewhere and I'm not firing with all engines this morning :) I missed it.

Yup, condoms and toys in a RSO's bedroom (motel room) makes me want to :puke:

You're not going to get flamed Lyn101, one picture of a child looking out of sorts does not indicate an abused child. I agree.

However, if we saw a great many pictures of a child with that lost look in their eyes then I would say that it might indicate something off. Or not. (think Caylee A.)

If we saw a great many pictures of a child with pure joy shining out of their face it might indicate a happy childhood. Or not. (think Haleigh C.)

Interpretation of a child's expression in a picture is purely subjective to the viewer and whatever the viewer sees for themselves is fine by me.

Thank you Kat! I do believe that it is subjective and open to interpretation. As well as expressions look different when we have an idea of possible situations. I also agree with you about seeing simliar expressions in a number of pictures may be a more likely indicator of something.

Investigators are still waiting for blood test results in their search for missing Monroe-area 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan, while her mother says a letter seized that she wrote to a convicted sex offender was innocent.

Buchanan said investigators pulled the letter from her garbage after she ripped it up before sending it to Kennedy, who was in jail at the time. She said the letter said nothing about her daughter, or Kennedy spending time with her.

Crutchfield declined to discuss a letter Jennifer Buchanan said investigators took from her bedroom at the apartments. He also would not rule Buchanan out as a person of interest, saying “no comment,” when asked directly today.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090529/NEWS05/90529035

IMO, even IF the pictures don't show any type of abuse, it IS abuse when you subject your child to not one, but TWO RSO's! :furious:

I hate this mother no matter what happens in this case. :devil:

No reason to be sorry Kat - Im sure Ive posted more than a few things someone else has already done....

This case just hits hard with me because its SO close to where we live ---

Also --- Did you happen to see the pics that were posted of the inside of his hotel room?? IMO --- Whether hes a RSO or not - There is NO way Im letting my child into a pit o' *advertiser censored* ---

IMO, even IF the pictures don't show any type of abuse, it IS abuse when you subject your child to not one, but TWO RSO's! :furious:

I hate this mother no matter what happens in this case. :devil:

I FULLY agree with that sentiment!

you know another reason for the no comment and pause before saying it concerning the mom. it could also mean that he's thinking while she's not a POI her actions in being friends with these guys, if they're guilty...made it easy for them to do this.

How long should it take to check for DNA matches to the items found in the SO's motel room??? I really hope soon and I do hope it's not Nevaeh's blood. Makes me cry just to think about.

Another thought I had last night --- How come we havent had anyone come forward to defend any of them? Her own FAMILY has basically pointed the finger??

Also, I still find it odd that NOONE saw her playing in the parking lot with this other child? What about the two mothers who were on video talking about how their children ALWAYS played with Nevaeh? Where were these kids that night?

Sorry if I'm kind of behind..but can anyone sort of recap for me what this letter from the mother to the sex offender said?

Another thought I had last night --- How come we havent had anyone come forward to defend any of them? Her own FAMILY has basically pointed the finger??

Also, I still find it odd that NOONE saw her playing in the parking lot with this other child? What about the two mothers who were on video talking about how their children ALWAYS played with Nevaeh? Where were these kids that night?

I could be wrong, but I thought there was more than one child out there with her that night because there were statements from a few of her playmates saying that Navaeh went in the woods with "daddy George" and all of that.

I agree though..it's a little strange that no one is defending anyone here. They're all pointing fingers. But then again, if my daughter was knowingly exposing my grandchild to a registered sex offender and thinking it's no big deal..I wouldn't defend her either.

No reason to be sorry Kat - Im sure Ive posted more than a few things someone else has already done....

This case just hits hard with me because its SO close to where we live ---

Also --- Did you happen to see the pics that were posted of the inside of his hotel room?? IMO --- Whether hes a RSO or not - There is NO way Im letting my child into a pit o' *advertiser censored* ---

I missed that MIMOMMY, What were the pictures of?

LOL @ pit o' *advertiser censored* remark :D

Sheesh, how long has it been since she took the trash out?

Quote:
Buchanan said investigators pulled the letter from her garbage after she ripped it up before sending it to Kennedy, who was in jail at the time. She said the letter said nothing about her daughter, or Kennedy spending time with her.

Maybe it means she had written the letter after GK was taken into custody after Nevaeh went missing. She might not have realized he was in jail when she wrote it and when she found out, ripped it up and tossed it in the garbage.

Do you know what day and time GK was taken into custody for this PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG