MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daddy someone told that child to call that pervert Daddy. UGH
Makes you want to take a baseball bat to some biotch.

I expect as soon as they find her little body he will be charged.

This situation is beyond disgusting. There are no words...

My heart breaks for that sweet little angel.

playmates stated that Nevaeh went into the woods with George:

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=10434386

So is this why her so called mother called her SP/boyfriend first instead of calling LE when she went missing, because she heard from the kids he took her. Daddy George, she allowed her daughter to call this perp Daddy??? Sick!!! I am so angry and sickened by this whole story.

Relitives state he was always buying her candy and toys! He was grooming her, couldn't they see that. Okay mom is an dope, but why didn't the Grandma and Uncle do something before this. They knew he was a predator. :confused: They should of reported him coming around the child at all. Pictures of Nevaeh in perps hotel room, just makes me sick!:furious:

Daddy George didn't try to hide evidence very hard. He may as well just give it up and tell them where she is. Why in the h'll would he even do something like this. Like they wouldn't figure out it was him. Geez, there's just too many crazy guys wondering around out there.

Just to clarify...there weren't pictures of Nevaeh in George Kennedy's hotel room. There were pictures of a female who bore a resemblance to Nevaeh.

This is really a hard one for me because I have 3 granddaughter basically in the same situation as Nevaeh was in. They are with their mother who is extremely manipulative, extremely irresponsible drunk and meth addict. She constantly has a trail of men and women in her bed and since my son passed away the girl's have called more than a dozen men "Daddy." It has been confirmed through a crimes against children investigator that they have been molested (sexualized) but the County Attorney can't go forward with prosecution because there are just too many possible suspects.
We've spent around $10,000 so far and all it's gotten us is two weeks with the children during the Summer...Believe me when I tell you that a million calls to CPS has done no good and probably would not have helped little Nevaeh either. Our poor babies...our poor, poor babies being entrusted to women who call themselves "Mothers" when these women aren't even responsible enough to care for themselves, let alone children! :puke:
Sorry for the rant.

So is this why her so called mother called her SP/boyfriend first instead of calling LE when she went missing, because she heard from the kids he took her. Daddy George, she allowed her daughter to call this perp Daddy??? Sick!!! I am so angry and sickened by this whole story.

Relitives state he was always buying her candy and toys! He was grooming her, couldn't they see that. Okay mom is an dope, but why didn't the Grandma and Uncle do something before this. They knew he was a predator. :confused: They should of reported him coming around the child at all. Pictures of Nevaeh in perps hotel room, just makes me sick!:furious:
BINGO! bold is mine.... If those kids saw it.... and the kids came to her door... than that stinking mother KNEW IT WAS HIM. It is not possible to find a word to describe how livid I am right now! I wouldn't be surprised if she helped him cover the dammmm thing up~!!!!:behindbar:furious::behindbar

Not only has this mother brought truma to her own family, but also into the lives of other innocent children who may never recover from witnessing such a horrible event. It is hard to believe that one persons stupid decisions can have do all this. My oldest who is 11 has asked several times in the past few days have they found her ok yet.

This is really a hard one for me because I have 3 granddaughter basically in the same situation as Nevaeh was in. They are with their mother who is extremely manipulative, extremely irresponsible drunk and meth addict. She constantly has a trail of men and women in her bed and since my son passed away the girl's have called more than a dozen men "Daddy." It has been confirmed through a crimes against children investigator that they have been molested (sexualized) but the County Attorney can't go forward with prosecution because there are just too many possible suspects.
We've spent around $10,000 so far and all it's gotten us is two weeks with the children during the Summer...Believe me when I tell you that a million calls to CPS has done no good and probably would not have helped little Nevaeh either. Our poor babies...our poor, poor babies being entrusted to women who call themselves "Mothers" when these women aren't even responsible enough to care for themselves, let alone children!
Sorry for the rant.

my heart just breaks for you...you must feel so helpless...
I think "we" as a society are failing to protect these poor innocent babies.

Hi Tunker! Since you work in the legal system... do you know how reporters would have gotten a hold of the search warrants and child witness interviews? Do you think they were leaked???

Just to clarify...there weren't pictures of Nevaeh in George Kennedy's hotel room. There were pictures of a female who bore a resemblance to Nevaeh.

We do not know if they weren't her. They may have not been confirmed to be her yet. Could maybe be another one of this SO victims. Makes me sick if he had any childs pics in his room period! Sorry just so disgusted in this whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases